Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Advice me On Donkey Skin Buying And Selling Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advice me On Donkey Skin Buying And Selling Business (808 Views)

Donkey Skin For Sale / Are You Into Buying And Selling Of Agricultural Products? Kindly Join Our Group / Anambra: Lokpobiri Visits Donkey Ranch, Pledges Fg’s Support (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice me On Donkey Skin Buying And Selling Business by Sunnysteve009(m): 7:24am On Jan 06, 2018
nairalanders am about to try this line of business, without having any idea on the business, please I need your advice on its marketability, profit, risks, and general advice whether to try this business or not to try, and amount needed for said business.
Re: Advice me On Donkey Skin Buying And Selling Business by Sunnysteve009(m): 7:27am On Jan 06, 2018
Sunnysteve009:
nairalanders am about to try this line of business, without having any idea on the busine please I need your advice on its marketability, profit, risks, and general advice whether to try this business or not to try, and amount needed for said business.

1 Like

Re: Advice me On Donkey Skin Buying And Selling Business by SehgateTeam(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Let us try to advise you.....

If assuming you post for advise 3-4years ago, I will say go ahead with the business and also tell you how to go about it. But right now I will advise you hold-on to your money because the business is "cast" now.

When the business was hot, People always go as far as other country to source for the life animal. the animal is slaughtered and the meat converted to dry meat which is sold to southern Cameroun and Nigeria as "Tinko". Now government of other countries already place ban on it and if you try it there is penalty.

Shipment also difficult right now because most chinese buyers usually smoggled it Out with Kosso wood (Rose wood) containers. and now the shipment is restricted making it difficult to get a good buyer.

Lastly, better think of other business while your fund stays on "idle mode" so you don't start what you can't finish.

I wish to talk more but am not encouraging killing of this animals for now. i think they had killed many in the past.
Re: Advice me On Donkey Skin Buying And Selling Business by Sunnysteve009(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
SehgateTeam:
Let us try to advise you.....

If assuming you post for advise 3-4years ago, I will say go ahead with the business and also tell you how to go about it. But right now I will advise you hold-on to your money because the business is "cast" now.

When the business was hot, People always go as far as other country to source for the life animal. the animal is slaughtered and the meat converted to dry meat which is sold to southern Cameroun and Nigeria as "Tinko". Now government of other countries already place ban on it and if you try it there is penalty.

Shipment also difficult right now because most chinese buyers usually smoggled it Out with Kosso wood (Rose wood) containers. and now the shipment is restricted making it difficult to get a good buyer.

Lastly, better think of other business while your fund stays on "idle mode" so you don't start what you can't finish.

I wish to talk more but am not encouraging killing of this animals for now. i think they had killed many in the past.

thank u for ur advice

(1) (Reply)

NPK 15:15:15 Fertilizer,secret To Bumper Harvest / Dibaq Foreign Fish Feed From Spain for Sale / What Farming Business Can My Students Start With N20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.