Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

What Farming Business Can My Students Start With N20k - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Farming Business Can My Students Start With N20k (809 Views)

My Students' Mini Cucumber Farm / My Farming Business Journey From Zero To One With Pictures / Start This Lucrative Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Farming Business Can My Students Start With N20k by ScotMisile: 9:30am On May 28, 2020
Not necessarily farming,but supplies like crayfish, catfish etc.
Re: What Farming Business Can My Students Start With N20k by Fish4wealth: 11:52am On May 28, 2020
ScotMisile:
Not necessarily farming,but supplies like crayfish, catfish etc.

Since you are specific @ farming business(supply)....the first thing is to get at least few customers he/she is sure would buy it.
With #20k, s/he should be able to service 20customers at #1k on smoked catfish with an estimated 10-15% return depending on location.
Re: What Farming Business Can My Students Start With N20k by ScotMisile: 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
Fish4wealth:

Since you are specific @ farming business(supply)....the first thing is to get at least few customers he/she is sure would buy it.
With #20k, s/he should be able to service 20customers at #1k on smoked catfish with an estimated 10-15% return depending on location.

Where can I find smoked catfish @ whole sale prices? Am in Lagos.
Re: What Farming Business Can My Students Start With N20k by waleyp(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2020
will he be carrying smoked fish about or he will build a spot or home service......
Re: What Farming Business Can My Students Start With N20k by ScotMisile: 12:27pm On May 29, 2020
waleyp:
will he be carrying smoked fish about or he will build a spot or home service......
Home service ni oooo
Re: What Farming Business Can My Students Start With N20k by waleyp(m): 3:06pm On May 29, 2020
So because someone wants to buy a pack of smoked fish then you go all out to deliver it to the person? So who bears the cost? Will the person pay for home delivery?
ScotMisile:

Home service ni oooo
Re: What Farming Business Can My Students Start With N20k by ScotMisile: 3:09pm On May 29, 2020
waleyp:
So because someone wants to buy a pack of smoked fish then you go all out to deliver it to the person? So who bears the cost? Will the person pay for home delivery?
Yes
Re: What Farming Business Can My Students Start With N20k by waleyp(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2020
Ok O
ScotMisile:
Yes
Re: What Farming Business Can My Students Start With N20k by Fish4wealth: 3:49am On May 30, 2020
ScotMisile:

Where can I find smoked catfish @ whole sale prices? Am in Lagos.

We have a good number of catfish processor in Lagos. You can as well get from us....check our facebook page: agrohubcoop1 to see pictures.
Re: What Farming Business Can My Students Start With N20k by Fish4wealth: 3:57am On May 30, 2020
waleyp:

Their shouldn't be a barrier to achieving success if you're determined.
He/she needs not to look far to get customers to buy just a pack...i have few young passionate youths who started with #10k in 2018, today, it's a success story.

In addition, starting is not about profit making but building a customer base. Their are initial sacrifices to make as startup.

You will be surprise that within his/her neighborhood, the entire pack might just be bought.

Finally at Op...do not have the mentality of staying at home to sell...marketing is critical.
Re: What Farming Business Can My Students Start With N20k by ScotMisile: 6:25am On May 30, 2020
Fish4wealth:

Their shouldn't be a barrier to achieving success if you're determined.
He/she needs not to look far to get customers to buy just a pack...i have few young passionate youths who started with #10k in 2018, today, it's a success story.

In addition, starting is not about profit making but building a customer base. Their are initial sacrifices to make as startup.

You will be surprise that within his/her neighborhood, the entire pack might just be bought.

Finally at Op...do not have the mentality of staying at home to sell...marketing is critical.
Thank you Sir/Ma....I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Albino Cockroach / Meet The Latest Herbicide In Town / Ship Loads Of Vietnam Long Grain Rice Available From Vietnam To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.