Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question (655 Views)

Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Fayemi Picks Habibat Adubiaro, A Muslim Woman As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2018
WILL YOU SUPPORT A WOMAN FOR PRESIDENT IN 2019,IF A WOMAN DECIDED TO RUN?
Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2018
following
Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by neloyah: 9:04am On Jan 06, 2018
A woman is actually running for 2019 presidency!

And no,I won't vote her. I support women being in the major helm of affairs of the nation and all that,but what this country need now,is total reconstruction and no woman can do that..

What was I smoking back in 2018?
Women are running the world now.
I was totally wrong.
Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by benzene00: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by Mynd44: 9:37am On Jan 06, 2018
neloyah:

And no,I won't vote her. I support women being in the major helm of affairs of the nation and all that,but what this country need now,is total reconstruction and no woman can do that..
This is disapointing

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by SadiqBabaSani: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2018
Mynd44:

This is disapointing

Wat is disappointing here?

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by alizma: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2018
I will support woman presidency when Nigerian ladies change their mentality about who's money is for all and who's money is for one in a relationship/marriage. you are free to ask me why

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2018
alizma:
I will support woman presidency when Nigerian ladies change their mentality about who's money is for all and who's money is for one in a relationship/marriage. you are free to ask me why
Why?
Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by Brownhypo: 10:09am On Jan 06, 2018
If you are here to read comments like me, let's gather here for opening prayer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by SouthEastFacts: 10:09am On Jan 06, 2018
neloyah:

This is our problem. Women always sabotaging fellow woman.
The most powerful person in EU is a Woman.
Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by efighter: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2018
Women who can't even manage their homes now wants to manage Nigeria.
Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by Doyin2(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
No vacancy in Aso Rock,till 2023.

As your question then grin
Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by Gggg102(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
why bring sex into it
just vote for the best choice...
Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by neloyah: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

This is our problem. Women always sabotaging fellow woman.
The most powerful person in EU is a Woman.

The European Union is not Nigeria.
Look what happened when Park Geun Hye became the President of South Korea. What makes you think Nigeria will react any better towards a female President?
Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by sodiqapril(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
I might, but one thing you must know about Nigerian politics is that they are all devils in various forms regardless of gender,political party, tribe, religion. the main reason I'll vote for a woman is to confirm if this country is truly hopeless as we've been failed by people of different caibres, so if a woman comes and also fails us. my guess is confirmed.d
Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by Treasure17(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Definitely, if she has the charisma and integrity to shoulder the affairs of this country. However, I will think twice before I do that . Don't even see that happening in Nigeria any time soon.
Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by donsteady(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nigeria Will transform if can have these women as president and Vice President. Therefor yes I will love to see them teach our visionless politiants what leadership is all about.

Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
I will not vote anyone on basis on gender, be it a man or a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by verydark: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
a woman has no chance against this greedy men.they will not hand over to a woman out of pity.

everybody thinks its their right to become president.

a woman will not be capable to become president in nigeria any soon.

and after wife of jonathan and the others the chance is zero.
Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by verydark: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
donsteady:
Nigeria Will transform if can have these women as president and Vice President. Therefor yes I will love to see them teach our visionless politiants what leadership is all about.

both of this women performed badly.and isnt a charge against them?.nigeria is not liberia.we dont pity.
Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by SouthEastFacts: 8:40am On Jan 07, 2018
neloyah:

The European Union is not Nigeria.
Look what happened when Park Geun Hye became the President of South Korea. What makes you think Nigeria will react any better towards a female President?
At least learn to support fellow women.
Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by DeeFlask(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2018
I Will vote a woman but don't think a woman can win
Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by neloyah: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

At least learn to support fellow women.

Okay. I will support her. But will vote wisely...
Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by SouthEastFacts: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2018
neloyah:

Okay. I will support her. But will vote wisely...
Good. I believe it is only a woman that can heal this land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote For A Woman As Nigeria President In 2019? The Big Question by Pavore9: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I will not vote anyone on basis on gender, be it a man or a woman.

Share your view.

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Benue People Paying For Supporting Anti-grazing Bill - CLO / Nigerians Beware The Farmer From Ota / Lagosians Complain To Desmond Elliot About The Dirtiness Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.