Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations (34572 Views)

Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra / Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
There's no church in Liberia? undecided
Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
heykims:
Hmmm I'm sure he had always been visiting TB Joshua during his previous failed attempts at making it to d presidency.
Now that he has won, what makes him think Tb did it..
Pastors are good at enslaving minds of sheeples..

BLAH BLAH BLAHHHHHHH
Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by marooh: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Daddy freeze over to u kiss
Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by gimbayaro(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
when God servant speaks forth,the wise listens...better is not good enough the best is yet to come because God is still saying something....

3 Likes

Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Ogaonos: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
So now it's a TB Josh thingy. No wonder her won the election. Someone should tell him not to invite Arsene Wenger.

Except he is ready for his administration to be fruitless till he is kicked out of office.
wat dis one saying.
Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Who is his VP. Wife of former president. Taylor. Nonsense
Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
heykims:
Hmmm I'm sure he had always been visiting TB Joshua during his previous failed attempts at making it to d presidency.
Now that he has won, what makes him think Tb did it..
Pastors are good at enslaving minds of sheeples..

Abi who did PMB consult that made him pass after several failed attempt?
Think Buhari, think Weah, then reason..
makes a lot of sense, but the brainwashed gullibles would not see it like this, because they have given their brains to crooked pastors.
Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by cescky(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
sarrki:
Pastor Temitop Joshua

Is far better than all this yahoo yahoo pastor

You just like to open mouth talk anything whey come out
Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
crooked pastors and their crooked followers grin
Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by lookingfly: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Now the haters of scoan can wail.... Tbj is a true MOG.

2 Likes

Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by jrusky(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
sarrki:
Pastor Temitop Joshua

Honestly you have said the truth.
Before I used to criticized but when i discovered the way this man cares for people, the way he does charity, the way he is so simple no tithes crying no first fruit crying, no serious properties or fleets of cars or jets attached to his name, very passionate, very humble and yet people called him devil haba if devil can possess all the qualities this man possessed then his own devil is the best in fact I prefer his devil to those angel who has never help anyone than to be collecting from people, tithes criers, sow seed criers, private jets preachers.

TB God bless you. I respect you and love you though I'm not your member but you are so amazing.

Congrats Goerge wish you the best pls be a good president and don't ever used the word *CHANGE*In your administration because Buhari has turned the word change to curse, Ghana president used it won the election the Ghanaians are in soup same way Nigerians are. God bless.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Ralo(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
kuntash:

Guy , there are some things you really need not say regardless it's an online thing or whatever..

You go beat am, even if no be online? E pain you, abi you be yahoo pastor? You should learn the meaning of freedom of speech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by israelmao(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
"You can have everything in life you want if you can just help enough people get what they want."
Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
He has already started to fail. I thought he was more intelligent than this.
Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
sarrki:
Pastor Temitop Joshua

Pastor Temitope Joshua is a yahoo yahoo pastor. He just operates with a different format
Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by aspirebig: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Congrats to him....victory well deserved.
Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by harrisonford001: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
99% of the bigots saying thrash about this God general have no cogent reason or evidence to back their criticism! majority are brainwashed by their pastors while this man expand daily,i remember growing up in the early 2000 in Agege and our pastor will always raise prayer points against this man,Today TB Joshua is a global evangelist while our church then remain on the same ONE plot of land,if TB joshua is a definition of evil,majority of us will rather choose this evil man! For those saying thrash here,can you please defeat me with a superior argument why this man should not be believed? your pastors read to much and confuse you with big grammars,meanwhile there is no where in the bible where education is a yardstick to determine who is to lead God people,have you seen this man flyers before? have you seen his posters all around the street of nigeria? have you seen him advertizing his programs on the pages of newspaper? yet the church is growing daily, do you know how many president of nations that sees this man as their spiritual father? tomorrow you will ask how come Liberia is now greater than nigeria? keep saying thrash while the church of the lord marches on!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by SexytorresE(f): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
sarrki:
Pastor Temitop Joshua

u have said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Bollinger(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
NaoSlay:

Thanksgiving at synagogue church?

President Buhari is really the best thing to happen to Nigeria and Africa.

I'm just curious. What is the correlation between George Weah winning the elections, the synagogue thanksgiving, and president buhari being the best thing to happen to Africa? Mind you, before you respond, please be advised you will be talking to a smart phucking guy so choose your words and thoughts very carefully.
Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Bollinger(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
harrisonford001:
99% of the bigots saying thrash about this God general have no cogent reason or evidence to back their criticism! majority are brainwashed by their pastors while this man expand daily,i remember growing up in the early 2000 in Agege and our pastor will always raise prayer points against this man,Today TB Joshua is a global evangelist while our church then remain on the same ONE plot of land,if TB joshua is a definition of evil,majority of us will rather choose this evil man! For those saying thrash here,can you please defeat me with a superior argument why this man should not be believed? your pastors read to much and confuse you with big grammars,meanwhile there is no where in the bible where education is a yardstick to determine who is to lead God people,have you seen this man flyers before? have you seen his posters all around the street of nigeria? have you seen him advertizing his programs on the pages of newspaper? yet the church is growing daily, do you know how many president of nations that sees this man as their spiritual father? tomorrow you will ask how come Liberia is now greater than nigeria? keep saying thrash while the church of the lord marches on!

Listen to the kind of person i share this earth with? Do you know how dangerous it is to live in the same country as people like you. I am just so phucking glad i don't have to. What a people. Smh.
Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by dieBYfire: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
sarrki:
Pastor Temitop Joshua

Just like ATIKU is far better than any Fulani man dead or alive . grin
Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by NaoSlay: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bollinger:

I'm just curious. What is the correlation between George Weah winning the elections, the synagogue thanksgiving, and president buhari being the best thing to happen to Africa? Mind you, before you respond, please be advised you will be talking to a smart phucking guy so choose your words and thoughts very carefully.

Mr smart f cking guy, buhari has improved power in nigeria, external reserves hit up, Boko Haram has been almost defeated, he did plenty things in the agricultural section , is he not the best thing to happen to Nigeria?

Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by harrisonford001: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
phucking? and you go to church? your pastor must be so proud of you for typing this!
Bollinger:

Listen to the kind of person i share this earth with? Do you know how dangerous it is to live in the same country as people like you. I am just so phucking glad i don't have to. What a people. Smh.

1 Like

Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by dikeigbo2(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
NaoSlay:

Thanksgiving at synagogue church?

President Buhari is really the best thing to happen to Nigeria and Africa.

How does this related to the topic at hand.....

Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by harrisonford001: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Criticism can never stop the work of the Lord,these are photos from different crusades accross the globe

1 Like

Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Bollinger(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
harrisonford001:
phucking? and you go to church? your pastor must be so proud of you for typing this!

Who said anything about me going to any brain washed church? I am not as brain dead as you.
Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Bollinger(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
NaoSlay:

Mr smart f cking guy, buhari has improved power in nigeria, external reserves hit up, Boko Haram has been almost defeated, he did plenty things in the agricultural section , is he not the best thing to happen to Nigeria?

I am lost for words. The only thing I can say is, keep applauding your low standards. It is what you deserve. Smh.
Re: George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Lijams(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
mu2sa2:
Even if tb Joshua had not prayed for his victory, wouldn't he have won?
it is not TB's prayer that made him President, TB Joshua saw it coming and he announced it that the guy is the God's chosen for Liberia,if at all he didn't visit TB Joshua, he would still become President.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. / 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets / Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.