Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,663 members, 7,837,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Video: Wizkid – From Lagos To London (documentary) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Wizkid – From Lagos To London (documentary) (784 Views)

Fans Hail Wizkid From Afar At A Tanzanian Beach (Video) / If I Use My Moves, I’d Snatch Wizkid From Tiwa Savage, UNIOSUN Student Brags / What State Is Wizkid From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Wizkid – From Lagos To London (documentary) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2018
Team Wizkid FC Decided to release a short Documentary video from the Previous Wizkid Sold-out concert’s. The video inspires the Music wizkid relates to and also Team-Work on the Guide.

Watch and get inspired!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpZoJ7CJzgo

via http://mandynews.com/2018/01/06/video-wizkid-from-lagos-to-london-documentary/

Re: Video: Wizkid – From Lagos To London (documentary) by mubarakyoung: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2018
if i talt it is fault?
Re: Video: Wizkid – From Lagos To London (documentary) by Kayoski(m): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2018
The video is explosive..

Lalasticlala
Re: Video: Wizkid – From Lagos To London (documentary) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2018
Awesome documentary
Re: Video: Wizkid – From Lagos To London (documentary) by Hotshawarma(m): 9:50am On Jan 06, 2018
Kayoski:
The video is explosive

Lalasticlala
oshe baddest......make Una know open the video ooo so it will not Bomb Nairaland.:... wink

Re: Video: Wizkid – From Lagos To London (documentary) by Flexherbal(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2018
Nice one !
Re: Video: Wizkid – From Lagos To London (documentary) by Kingblingz(m): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2018
The last 4 mins of this documentary proved Wiz is on another Level.. God bless u Wiz!!!
Re: Video: Wizkid – From Lagos To London (documentary) by O7Entertain: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Https://www.YouTube.com/c/o7Entertaintv
All

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Takes His Connection With God To The Sky / Cute Photos Of Singer Timaya’s Daughters, Emma And Grace / Davido & His Boyz Celebrate Their Success At Sound City MVP Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.