Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Justin Bieber Takes His Connection With God To The Sky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Takes His Connection With God To The Sky (782 Views)

Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" / Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) / Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Bieber Takes His Connection With God To The Sky by ishola14(m): 2:20am On Jan 10, 2018
Ardent supporters of Canadian vocalist and lyricist, Justin Bieber can affirm that the star manufactured a remarkable association with God of late.

Thus, The pop star carries on with a peaceful way of life now, interfacing himself to each positive aspect as much as he can. READ FULL GIST AT https://musiclive247..com.ng/2018/01/justin-bieber-takes-his-connection-with.html?m=1
[url]
https://musiclive247..com.ng/2018/01/justin-bieber-takes-his-connection-with.html?m=1[/url]

1 Share

Re: Justin Bieber Takes His Connection With God To The Sky by darfay: 4:11am On Jan 10, 2018
Y do I feel like he is deceiving himself
Re: Justin Bieber Takes His Connection With God To The Sky by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:00am On Jan 10, 2018
darfay:

Atleast it should be between him and his God and not of you to feel/judge
Re: Justin Bieber Takes His Connection With God To The Sky by Abdul3391(m): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2018
sha bad as e bad him better pass those people wey no open Bible today
Re: Justin Bieber Takes His Connection With God To The Sky by Ask4diva(f): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2018
With all those tatoo? Issokay
Re: Justin Bieber Takes His Connection With God To The Sky by cescky(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
darfay:

Who knows..but he was brought up from a strong Christian background

For him to have mellowed down is abgood sign..

It's the inner man or person who is born again...and with TIME it would show in the actions of the outer man...so give him time

Btw God loves you too,he only hates the sins you commit.so give your life to Christ

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! My Girlfriend Left Me Because Of My Body... / Dg Bayelsa State Girl Child Hon Pulu Juliet Parners With Mr Bayelsa Finest / Psquare Peter Okoye Vs His Son - Dance Competition To Davido Fia,wizkid Manya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.