Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

I Got A New Job In Ajuwon - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A New Job In Ajuwon (3909 Views)

Job Openings For Candidates Residing In Ajuwon, Akute, Alagbole, Olambe / Sales Boy/girl Needed At A Mini Super-market In Ajuwon / AKUTE/ALAGBOLE/AJUWON URGENT VACANCIES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by OMOTOWO(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2018
Good morning friends ,brothers and my sisters .Please,I just got a new job at Ajuwon and I am presently residing in mainland and the transportation from here to fro will cost nothing less than #1000 per day and my take home according to the employment letter given to me is #50000 and I will be working 26 days in a month.That will leave a balance of #24000 with me excluding feeding and other things .Please,I need someone who can accommodate me just for a maximum of 3 months and such person should be staying around iju,fagba,akute,alagbole,Ajuwon or yakoyo.I promise to pay #5000 every month starting from this January .I plan to get accomodation in the first week of April all things being equal.Please,someone should help me .I promise I will not be an ingrate and I will adhere strictly to all rules and regulations you may lay down for me..Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by Larrydogged07: 9:34am On Jan 06, 2018
OMOTOWO:
Good morning friends ,brothers and my sisters .Please,I just got a new job at Ajuwon and I am presently residing in mainland and the transportation from here to fro will cost nothing less than #1000 per day and my take home according to the employment letter given to me is #50000 and I will be working 26 days in a month.That will leave a balance of #24000 with me excluding feeding and other things .Please,I need someone who can accommodate me just for a maximum of 3 months and such person should be staying around iju,fagba,akute,alagbole,Ajuwon or yakoyo.I promise to pay #5000 every month starting from this January .I plan to get accomodation in the first week of April all things being equal.Please,someone should help me .I promise I will not be an ingrate and I will adhere strictly to all rules and regulations you may lay down for me..Thank you.

Send me a pm.
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by baski92(m): 10:26am On Jan 06, 2018
Make sure give ur first salary to ur pastor as first furit

1 Like

Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by Sylver247: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2018
OMOTOWO:

If you can pay 7k I'll get u a comfortable place to stay. That's if you're not the troublesome type.

Note: It will be a walking distance to your workplace.

1 Like

Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by jommy01(f): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2018
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by AOMP: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
first watin? if i hear fuit
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by Pojomojo: 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
I know someone, but you seems to be a gambler and he does not like gamblers plus the region you are from is a big no for him.
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by OMOTOWO(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sylver247:

If you can pay 7k I'll get u a comfortable place to stay. That's if you're not the troublesome type.

Note: It will be a walking distance to your workplace.
OK boss can I get your no bro.may be WhatsApp no ..
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by OMOTOWO(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Larrydogged07:

Send me a pm.
can I get your no sir.may be WhatsApp no sir
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by Larrydogged07: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
OMOTOWO:
can I get your no sir.may be WhatsApp no sir

No, you can post yours. I would send you a message
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by OMOTOWO(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Larrydogged07:

No, you can post yours. I would send you a message
070 51 41 87. 86...WhatsApp bro..
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by OMOTOWO(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
jommy01:
Are u man or woman.?

man
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by OMOTOWO(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Larrydogged07:

Send me a pm.
done
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by OMOTOWO(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
Pojomojo:
I know someone, but you seems to be a gambler and he does not like gamblers plus the region you are from is a big no for him.
i am only taking a risk ...it s not gambling...100 naira to get 5k is not gambling
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by Sylver247: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
OMOTOWO:
OK boss can I get your no bro.may be WhatsApp no ..

Check your PM. Let me know if you saw it.
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by OMOTOWO(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sylver247:

Check your PM. Let me know if you saw it.
u dont want to reveal your identity on whtsapp an u ont want my relative to know i will be staying wt u...thank u
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by UfuomaUN(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
OMOTOWO:

Go to Olambe. Houses are cheaper there

1 Like

Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by Sylver247: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
OMOTOWO:
u dont want to reveal your identity on whtsapp an u ont want my relative to know i will be staying wt u...thank u

You are too childish to stay with me. After your rants on whatsapp you still brought it here. So you will pack all your family to my house just because I wanted to assist you.
You think a Lagos landlord will proudly welcome you as a stranger to live in his house, talkless of when you start bringing your family members.
Someone like you will be troublesome to live with, from your chats I just knew.
I can't live with you bro, you have a very high entitlement mentality and people like you don't appreciate good gestures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by OMOTOWO(m): 3:46am On Jan 07, 2018
Sylver247:

You are too childish to stay with me. After your rants on whatsapp you still brought it here. So you will pack all your family to my house just because I wanted to assist you.
You think a Lagos landlord will proudly welcome you as a stranger to live in his house, talkless of when you start bringing your family members.
Someone like you will be troublesome to live with, from your chats I just knew.
I can't live with you bro, you have a very high entitlement mentality and people like you don't appreciate good gestures.
I only told u on WhatsApp that I will like to bring my sister only to know where and whom I am staying with..don't twist our conversation and for your info,I am not even searching for free accommodation because I will not like to be a burden because I know someone who will accommodate me for some months will pay some bills ..you asked for my Facebook identity ,I gave u..asked for urs and you said I don't need to check you out ..then I told u then my sister will come to just know u and where I am staying and u said u can't allow that ..is that a sin for my sister to know u and know where I am staying ?that can even be done outside your house ..na only God know ur mind sa

14 Likes

Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by Adeoba10(m): 4:30am On Jan 07, 2018
OMOTOWO:
I only told u on WhatsApp that I will like to bring my sister only to know where and whom I am staying with..don't twist our conversation and for your info,I am not even searching for free accommodation because I will not like to be a burden because I know someone who will accommodate me for some months will pay some bills ..you asked for my Facebook identity ,I gave u..asked for urs and you said I don't need to check you out ..then I told u then my sister will come to just know u and where I am staying and u said u can't allow that ..is that a sin for my sister to know u and know where I am staying ?that can even be done outside your house ..na only God know ur mind sa
No mind dem, na person wey dey go take do ritual dem dey look for... Is either you spend your tfare for d first week and use dat opportunity to look for accommodation.

1 Like

Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by beebi5(f): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2018
Why dont you start the job first,am sure by relating with your colleagues,you will get a place to stay.

5 Likes

Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by prettyaura: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
OMOTOWO:
My brother, be careful of who u will stay with...do your findings well before u jump at any offer because the heart of man is wicked...I hope u understand? Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by OMOTOWO(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
Yoruba says emi ise gun ju emi eeyan lo..I will better remain in my #30000 job than allow myself to be used as a sacrifice ...thank you everybody..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by Abduletudaye(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
So who is telling the truth? Oya share screen shots of the chats... Lol..

If you look at it really, whats the need?

You wanna help someone and you cant reveal your identity after the person revealed his as instructed by you?

Man, dont be trickish. If his sister knows where he stays temporarilly isnt a bad thing. That is just a way to reduce risk.

Omotowo, please look for some other helpful people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by Pojomojo: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
OMOTOWO:
i am only taking a risk ...it s not gambling...100 naira to get 5k is not gambling
OK...

ur mail.
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by OMOTOWO(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Abduletudaye:
So who is telling the truth? Oya share screen shots of the chats... Lol..

If you look at it really, whats the need?

You wanna help someone and you cant reveal your identity after the person revealed his as instructed by you?

Man, dont be trickish. If his sister knows where he stays temporarilly isnt a bad thing. That is just a way to reduce risk.

Omotowo, please look for some other helpful people.
thank you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by OMOTOWO(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Pojomojo:
OK...

ur mail.
aadewunmi70@yahoo.com

tanx
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by Abduletudaye(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=OMOTOWO post=63982665]thank you bro[i]you are welcome..[/i]
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by hardeyjohkeh: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
I cant believe dat dere is a job dat pay 50k at ajuwon,seriouly

1 Like

Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by Pojomojo: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2018
omotowo/sylvester247
can you give screen shots of the chats?
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by Pojomojo: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2018
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why?
hardeyjohkeh:
I cant believe dat dere is a job dat pay 50k at ajuwon,seriouly
Re: I Got A New Job In Ajuwon by hardeyjohkeh: 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Pojomojo:
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why?
because i live dere and i know hw d area i7

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Willing To Borrow Someone 300k As Long As You Get Me Legal Assurance / Katsina State University / Nigeria Army Short Service Commissioning Form On Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.