Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road (61088 Views)

Photos: 18-seater Bus Claims People’s Life In Accident On Bida-minna Road / 18-Seater Bus Involved In Accident On Bida-Minna Road, People Dead (Graphic Pics / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by snowden9(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
Another one.....Rip
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by ariklawani(f): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
If any scheme has claimed more lives in Nigeria, it should be this NYSC thrash. God saved my life many times while I was serving back then.

Moreover, This young man is not strong and he is very faint hearted. No be him mates be Kechi Okwuchi who survived a whole Boeing 747 (sosoliso) plane crash and today has gone places despite her ordeals.

RIP to the young boy tho and may God grant his parents the fortitude to bear the loss.
You are suffering frm Malaria parasite.Mind u,death has no respect for anyone...u are such an heartless being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by sakabien: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
If any scheme has claimed more lives in Nigeria, it should be this NYSC thrash. God saved my life many times while I was serving back then.

Moreover, This young man is not strong and he is very faint hearted. No be him mates be Kechi Okwuchi who survived a whole Boeing 747 (sosoliso) plane crash and today has gone places despite her ordeals.

RIP to the young boy tho and may God grant his parents the fortitude to bear the loss.
It's obvious that u have no sense...ode buruku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by d33types: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:

Unlike NwaAmaikpe whose messge had sense in the apparent nonsense, you are all shades of stupidity and thoughtlessness.

1 Like

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
The issue is not Nysc fact.
The truth is that our roads are very bad.
Drivers in Nigeria are always over speeding
especially truck drivers.
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by OBIGS(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
OMG. This is the saddest news I've seen on nairaland. Me and this boy grew up in the same church in Abuja.
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by castrol180(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
At last, Villagers waited for him to enter the new year and they finally dialed his number. I wish him all the best up there though.

Is this our real Daddy freeze or someone else using his moniker? Let's know how far please...
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by iswallker(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:

Hard to believe you have primary education...

Wehdone sire...

shocked
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by gerradgate: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:

U are the biggest mumu of the highest order,he is not strong nd very faint hearted.i guess u v not seen an accident bfore,just wondering which bush u are from.
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by gerradgate: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:

U are the biggest mumu of the highest order,he is not strong nd very faint hearted.i guess u v not seen an accident bfore,just wondering which bush u are from.
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by SpecsyGrachi(f): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
God have mercy, he is my course mate's elder bro o. May your soul rest in peace big bro
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by notoriousbabe: 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
brenister10:
MOD please bring this to the front page. Enof of DJ cuppy, Tonto, Mercy Aigbe stories. RIP to the dead
you forgot to include snake stories
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by notoriousbabe: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
OBIGS:
OMG. This is the saddest news I've seen on nairaland. Me and this boy grew up in the same church in Abuja.
OK quickly run to their house and break the news to them
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
angry So people don't have accident and die in other countries abi angry angry angry
Nukilia:
What a country! RIP

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Jman06(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:

Just imagine what you typed!
So, you think being strong saves anyone from accident My people have a saying that a slippery ground does not respect a strong man. Ponder on that and delete this rubbish you typed.

R.I.P to the unfortunate young man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
angry angry angry Mumu !!! Sosoliso never had a Boeing 747 !!!
NwaChibuzor13:

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
angry Please Go to the country where people don't have accident and die undecided
Goddyj:
I tire for this country o

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Sije(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
Rip .. Nysa should be scrapped angry

Ppl die every day

Lazy idea!!!
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by karli4nia(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
ariklawani:
You are suffering frm Malaria parasite.Mind u,death has no respect for anyone...u are such an heartless being.

You shld know that there are some weird folks here who love and depend on mentions and likes -like oxygen life support machine.. Hence they deliberately troll for it with some tomfoolery..

Anyways RIP to the deceased. May God bless his soul.

1 Like

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by NzeSteve(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
RIP
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by jaxxy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Who confirmed him dead? Was it a doctor? Looking at the scenario He cud be unconscious

2 Likes

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by emperordelis(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:

na your type generator fume go kee this year....see the kind mumu thing wey you type,wawa kowai
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Mrflyguy: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
NaoSlay:

RIP, Nigerian roads are hell, death traps, I blame President buhari and the minister for this.
My soul share grieve with the family of the deceased.

Nigerian roads are bad but we also have careless and reckless commercial drivers everywhere
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
At last, Villagers waited for him to enter the new year and they finally dialed his number. I wish him all the best up there though.

To nakwa mockery of his death by way of jokes or. What ever is an act of cruelty..shows your state of mind .
You are pure ,unadulterated, filtered evil
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by EternalTruth: 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Perilous times... Rest in peace.
na which kind moniker be this?
All these Ipob people sef
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by mukthar2000(m): 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
Rip brother
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by mamuzoOMAH(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
NaoSlay:

RIP, Nigerian roads are hell, death traps, I blame President buhari and the minister for this.
My soul share grieve with the family of the deceased.

Nigeria roads are very very bad. I canceled all business deals I had in abuja because of the bad road from Benin to abuja. I have decided that in 2018, if the journey is above 3hours and there is a flight route, I am not using road transport. Nigeria roads are a death trap. especially that Benin to abuja own. who even needs my services pays my flight ticket.
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by NifemiOlu(m): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Why take his picture then? I believe he has an ID on him. Come on Nigerians, we should be smarter than this. Someone could have called the number (s) behind his ID or the nearest hospital. How does his display over social media help his loved ones? Safe to say then that many of us are not emotionally intelligent.
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by cardinal12: 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Rip Chris. A Corps member serving in Kontagora, Niger state. we will meet to part no more. I've not been myself since we heard of your death yesterday. The family has been contacted through the LGI. adieu bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Godspowerlive: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
So sad may his gentle soul rest In perfect peace Amen
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by onadana: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:

Am sure you escaped from a psychiatric home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) / If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. / My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.