Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (53237 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by Jasomine: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
This news is a lie. Bachama in Adamawa going to Lau to kill. Do you know the distance involved? Do you know how many other tribes that you will pass before getting to Lau? This is a destructive propaganda and should stop.
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by abasumike12345: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
fitzmayowa:
The government should be held responsible for this wanton killing and destruction, people can only be pushed so much before they react...

Yet lie Mohammed is everywhere saying fulani herdsmen attacks is not a threat to national unity, I hope he has seen the reactions to his useless comments now...

The genocide campaign has already started, I hope the clueless dulllard and his team wake up on time to save innocent lives that will be lost to genocide...

Whoever post that story is a religious bigot, because he has not mention that it was the fulani that attack a Bachama community around 3am and took their Cattle with them. The Bachama fought and brought back what was stolen from them since the Government is for the Fulani only
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
manci:
only God can defeat fulani tribe otherwise wola kado kefero will try us as a tribe.
I only pity you terrorist,we kpa u fa kwagh u alu keen ne ga,when that time comes,we shall meet here again.
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by silasely(m): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
1.1 home and away....waiting for the next match.philani Una go chop Una nyash dis time. Pls biko mama ifanyi help me with another bottle of origin....
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
[s]
iyerikan12:
wait for their coming Mr pig

kingthreat:

Anyone who liked this post and goes to a mosque or a church is a demonic hypocrite
[/s]
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
carinmom:

I've never expected this comment from you as a Muslim. Life is life and it should be protected. Don't forget that these are the innocent women, children and the old men that have been murdered, not the murderous able bodied ones.
This nonsense of attack and reprisals should be condemned and the government should bring an end to all these loss of lives and punish all the perpetrators of these evil whether Fulani or bachama.

How many times have you and your bandwagon (fulanimafia, friendng and the rest condemn the killings of women, children and old men by the fulanis?

Not only have I read in the news of the atrocities of these people, I have witness it. We own a farm and I know how we battle with these people.

Walahi, I have once been attacked by these guys.

1 Like

Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by EternalTruths: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
@ EternalTruths can we reason? With the way things are going i'm begining to give second thoughts on agitations for secessions in SS/SE and some parts of NC

Before we reason together, answer this question.

Which ethnic group do you belong to.?
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
loveth361:
Igbo hate themselves

but am still waiting for

ipob to start killing igbos
because ipob are the real terrorist.

You shall have to wait till hell freezes over then.
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by EternalTruth: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruths:

Before we reason together, answer this question.

Which ethnic group do you belong to.?
Ibibio Tribe (Akwa Ibom State) in SS Region.
I don't affiliate to any party. I'm just loyal to the ruling government irrespective of party affiliation that is why ur brodas tag me " an afonja, zombie, BMC, ab0ki and those derogatory names"
why i didn't support u guys was due to the hate speeches and undiplomatic tactics employed in targeting secession.
Buh with the recent events in the country eve since the attack at Afara Ukwu where those "unduly tagged terrorist" secessionists were slaughtered by the N/A and Buhari's taciturnity towards solving this Herdsmen's terrorism just make me think i am unable to keep mute and follow/support him blindly.
Lastly, APC seems to fight corruption and hell bent on prosecuting those guilty of corrupt practices/looting in the previous administration, the likes Olisa Metuh, Dasuki, Deizani etc but he (Buhari) has fallen deaf ears and slacked to punish his current cabinet members who have been found wanting the likes of Babachir Lawal who was just sacked without bein prosecuted or probed, Baru the GMD of NNPC, Maina and the rest.......
I hope u grab.

1 Like

Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by no1madman(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
correct

Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by kullozone(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lmao!
Just one attack and the yeye iliterates are typing rubbish. Now they're feeling what the innocent people they killed felt.
If only this would continue, because the Foolanis are of no use to this country smiley
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by no1madman(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by no1madman(m): 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
yeah!

Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by PenSniper: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Good action, good job.
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by EternalTruths: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
Ibibio Tribe (Akwa Ibom State) in SS Region.
I don't affiliate to any party. I'm just loyal to the ruling government irrespective of party affiliation that is why ur brodas tag me " an afonja, zombie, BMC, ab0ki and those derogatory names"
why i didn't support u guys was due to the hate speeches and undiplomatic tactics employed in targeting secession.
Buh with the recent events in the country eve since the attack at Afara Ukwu where those "unduly tagged terrorist" secessionists were slaughtered by the N/A and Buhari's taciturnity towards solving this Herdsmen's terrorism just make me think i am unable to keep mute and follow/support him blindly.
Lastly, APC seems to fight corruption and hell bent on prosecuting those guilty of corrupt practices/looting in the previous administration, the likes Olisa Metuh, Dasuki, Deizani etc but he (Buhari) has fallen deaf ears and slacked to punish his current cabinet members who have been found wanting the likes of Babachir Lawal who was just sacked without bein prosecuted or probed, Baru the GMD of NNPC, Maina and the rest.......
I hope u grab.

Join IPOB since you are from SS.

The truth is, Gideon Orkar and Ojukwu saw this jihad coming.

Unfortunately, Orkar did not plan his coup well while Ojukwu began laying the foundation for a united secession when the Jihad resumes.

Do you know that Ojukwu warned the Tor of Tiv nation and his people about this impeding jihad.
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by EternalTruths: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
tunjijones:

Bro u can go through my post. Am too matured for all that Igbo or afonja crap. I dnt jst like the idea of u us dragging SS with u. If you wanna leave Nigeria u can leave but let SS decide for themselves.

As a Yoruba person you are, face your region and leave the SS to speak for themselves.

Are you wiser than Asari Dokunbo and Briggs.?
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by EternalTruths: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
LordAdam16:

Surprised no one mentioned this before you.

It's a reprisal attack.

The Fulanis tried the Mambillas, and got instant retribution.

They moved to the Bachamas, and are getting instant retribution.

It's a jungle, that's for sure. Let Abuja continue soft-pedaling, until it blows up in their face.

-Lord

Na wa oooo

Thank God for Fulani herdsmen terrorists.

So you finally took the path of IPOB whom you so much insulted.
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
tunjijones:

So someone from agenebode in Edo state or some one from bekwara in cross rivers state is also one with south east. I once dated a chic from ogoja who hates ibos like hell. Though I dnt av any ish with ibos but I dnt jst like the idea of joining themselve with pple that don't want them. Or do u think south east can't survive without south south? You guys shd bliv in urselves.
stop this your scrab story we always hear everyday. Did nigeria love themselve ?the answer is capital No. The northerner which you people claim their love themselve more than any other region but forget to understand that it is the only place we has the highest communities crises. But we don't love ourselves, have you heard Thats lgbo have war with their ogoja cousin ? the answer for it is capital No. Asaba from South south and Onitsha from South East which are the same from Ezechime Sons, Egbema from South East lmo state and Egbema from South South River state Thats are from the same house, Ukwa from South East Abia state and Obigbo from South South River state which are from the same house etc. Are you telling me they are not the same do to nigeria deities polical zone? The picture below is the Kings from Abiriba and Calabar His Majesty King K.K Ogbu (IV) the Enachioken of Abiriba, Abia state and His Eminence Edidem Okon Abasi Otu (V) the Obong of Calabar, Cross-river state. Divided and rule is over

1 Like

Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by cytell56: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
stephenduru:
As shared by Aliyu....

'I'm waiting to see when some Taraba State Indigenes would post gory pictures and details on social media, how Bachama militia invaded, murdered and decapitated innocent Fulani people in their communities in Katibu and Donada villages, Area of Lau local government, Taraba State, where over 15 Fulanis lost their lives, including burning down the whole communities in to ashes in the early hours of today, Friday 5/1/2018'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/bachama-militia-attack-fulani-people-in.html?m=1

Nigeria has never had it this bad. This government is very useless and clueless
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by dawno2008(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
lionjungle3000:

Useless afonja. We are talking about human lives and deaths, he is talking about female private parts. What in the hell is wrong these people for God in Heaven? How did SE and SS end up in the same country with these vile people? My Goodness.

You see what hatred as turned you into. you are so blind to the fun and sweetness of life,filled with unwarranted hatred, hmmm I seriously pity your family,cos the day they had you,they were filled with joy, in their widest dream they would never have believed you'd turned out like this
Give yourself a treat,Have fun,enjoy life and love humanity,just try it and you'd see the difference between love and hate.
Check through the thread,the same guy you had attack is busy having fun and gisting about"Tupac and biggie" and you are there in your pitiful life, trying to promote your hatred and scornful lifestyle.
Pls we are in 2018 this shit as gat to stop,enough of the "Afonja and Igbo"stuff.
We need to share more love than hate.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by Johnkay225: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is now what we hear everyday . Violence everywhere . This is really not cool ,some useless hooligans would kill innocent people and when there is retaliation,innocent people are also killed. Every life matter,whoever sends those Fulani herdsmen should call them to order so we don't see people retaliating in this manner. When you push a man to the wall ,he has no option but to fight back.. Result of a failed government and clueless leadership...
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
DLuciano:
Ahh! Do we have a country? Do we have a government? Or do we have a President? Is the president resident in Nigeria or abroad? Were are the DSS, military, police and other security agencies? Nigeria is fast deteriorating, someone help!

I wonder a while, am I still leaving in a country or jungle...

Well, if the Presidency and security personnel will be mute, I will implore the North to enjoy it while it lasted...
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by MightySparrow: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Trouble. don dey wear trousers, make ethnic cleansing no start for Naija..

Senseless government dey take this kind thing play.
.Play play Book Haram don become yawa for we nation.

1 Like

Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by manci(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
I only pity you terrorist,we kpa u fa kwagh u alu keen ne ga,when that time comes,we shall meet here again.
social media E-warriors we never have intention for war but to defend our self from injustice and selfish tribes against us
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by oputa1: 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
GEJisBOKO:
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, call your Fulani brothers to order
Is Atiku Abubakar the president of this country?
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by LordAdam16: 1:02am On Jan 07, 2018
EternalTruths:

Na wa oooo

Thank God for Fulani herdsmen terrorists.

So you finally took the path of IPOB whom you so much insulted.

Really?

Did you make a f*cking mistake quoting me? I'm going to assume you did and let you off easy.

Have a nice weekend!

-Lord
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 6:15am On Jan 07, 2018
manci:
social media E-warriors we never have intention for war but to defend our self from injustice and selfish tribes against us
We do not intend to form militia,but we do now just to checkmate terrorists like you,no more,go claim rights in mali,niger,sudan and chad etc.
Salvage.
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by fulanimafia: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2018
IdisuleOurOwn:

How many times have you and your bandwagon (fulanimafia, friendng and the rest condemn the killings of women, children and old men by the fulanis?

Not only have I read in the news of the atrocities of these people, I have witness it. We own a farm and I know how we battle with these people.

Walahi, I have once been attacked by these guys.

Excuse me, but you are way ahead of yourself here.

I have severally condemned the atrocities of the killer herdsmen so you're badly mistaken. I wonder how you'd think any sane and rational person would support the activities of such bloody criminals. I deliberately refuse to open and comment on such threads because the images are usually too graphic and nauseating to my senses.

I must state that I find your allegation very insulting and I admonish the mods (Mynd44, Seun) to consider the enforcement of Rules 2 & 8.
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by EternalTruths: 9:31am On Jan 07, 2018
LordAdam16:

Really?

Did you make a f*cking mistake quoting me? I'm going to assume you did and let you off easy.

Have a nice weekend!

-Lord

No I didn't make any mistake.

Aren't you a staunch anti IPOB / Biafra.?
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by LordAdam16: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2018
EternalTruths:

No I didn't make any mistake.

Aren't you a staunch anti IPOB / Biafra.?

Nope. But I'm not a front-line proponent either.

I'm indifferent. But mostly sympathetic to the reasons behind the agitation, as I firmly believe at the very least, the country should be restructured. And I felt the IPOB agitation was forcing their hands. Too bad it fizzled away, now we're right back to where we started.

-Lord
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
SHAKABOOM:

Hahaha!Naso..Back then wey we dey do Team B.I.G ad Team Tupac..We go barb gorimakpa use marker draw tatoo for our body like pac..Dey find our fellow mate wey we go beef on like Biggie.
Niggaz were so obsessed with pac grin
...and slowly hooliganism and cultism slowly crept into the society, colleges and higher institutions.
Re: Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
this fulani herds men issue is turing to something else if those in authority fail to act now..I see another civil war , but this time in the north...fulani vs other minor tribes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison / Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) / Phone Snatchers Injure Man In Delta (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.