Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno (3037 Views)

How To Track A Nigerian Scammer's Bank Account And Easily Get Back Your Money / COVID19: If You Have A Bank Account With Any Bank In Nigeria Then Read This. / Reverse Airtime Back To my Bank Account, I Want To Sue MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by morisson2035: 9:36am On Jan 06, 2018
please guys, I need another app or website like luno where I can withdraw my bitcoin directly to my bank account without too much delay and verifications. Thank you
Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by Moses247(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2018
genex.
Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by morisson2035: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2018
From my research. I heard genex na scam. Alot of people complaining about them even on nairaland here.
Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by holluikon(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
morisson2035:
please guys, I need another app or website like luno where I can withdraw my bitcoin directly to my bank account without too much delay and verifications. Thank you

Join Remitano through this link ( https://remitano.com/ng?ref=harbey0 ) or DM me on WhatsApp through my signature for explanations
Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by Vicboi1(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2018
I use www.pofela.com for all my bitcoin transactions they are the best for me
Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by morisson2035: 8:25am On Jan 07, 2018
OK. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by maxjax(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
morisson2035:

luno works and you're looking for something else, uhmm you never loose your money I sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by morisson2035: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
maxjax:

luno works and you're looking for something else, uhmm you never loose your money I sure

bro, it's luno and their verification wahala. I'm just looking for an alternative for now. it's over 2weeks now dey no gree upgrade me to 10M.
Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by badliman: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Well I did my verification and it was successful within 3days, probably you ain't doing Wat they expected. Luno is far better secure than any in my own opinion. I can assist with the verification

morisson2035:
Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by Yungwizzzy28(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nairaex.com is good too
Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by maxjax(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
morisson2035:

bro, it's luno and their verification wahala. I'm just looking for an alternative for now. it's over 2weeks now dey no gree upgrade me to 10M.

hope you provided the right documents they needed huh, try n make sure the verification pulls through o, its worth it
Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by morisson2035: 4:54am On Jan 08, 2018
OK. bro
Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by LunoBitcoin: 8:45am On Jan 08, 2018
morisson2035:

Apologies for the delay in verification, we try as much as possible to verify customers as soon as the request comes in, please bear in mind requests are treated on a first come first serve basissmiley Please allow sometime for your request to be treated. Do let me know if you have other complaints

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by LunoBitcoin: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2018
morisson2035:

I am sure you have been responded to, do share your details with me if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by morisson2035: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2018
No bro. I uploaded my statement of account
Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by MrBONE2(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2018
LunoBitcoin:

Apologies for the delay in verification, we try as much as possible to verify customers as soon as the request comes in, please bear in mind requests are treated on a first come first serve basissmiley Please allow sometime for your request to be treated. Do let me know if you have other complaints
please can someone withdraw bitcoin earning from coinbase wallet to Nigeria bank account using luno.
Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by allankaboy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
pofela.com is so good brother. they have a simple website with less stress and i trust them
Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by MrBONE2(m): 7:14am On Jul 29, 2018
LunoBitcoin:

Very sad it's been over 6 months you havent respond to me
Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by dhakingpin(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2018
bro that one na long journey... contact me on whatdapp 07067430128 i will pay for any amont of brc instara
Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by JandyJ(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
morisson2035:

Bro show me the way nau... I want to trade bitcoin. Pls help me with yr whatsapp contact lemme contact u
Re: Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno by Twonaira1: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
Be careful the platform you use o

(1) (Reply)

Uhans I8 Or Camon CM / Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? / Samsung 10 Or Iphone X Or Google Pixel 4 Xl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.