Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Too Much Chances Equals Design - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Too Much Chances Equals Design (402 Views)

Primate Ayodele Predicts Who Will Win Kogi Guber, Speaks On Atiku’s Chances / Being Religious Equals Being Stupid. / TB Joshua, Pastor Chris, Benny Hinn Are My Children Not My Equals– Bishop Obinim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Chances Equals Design by JesusPeople: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2018
Too many chances equals to design

When chances becomes too much or easily determined, they are not chances anymore, they are designed.

if evolution brought about by different chances can actually bring out a positive outcome, between a probability of die or survive and billions of creation made it(including the extincted), then its too much to be called chances. It should be called designed.

Its like saying, flood washed up a tunnel, and in the tunnel, the same flood, washed up concrete and plastered the tunnel, and washed up iron ore to the tunnel to make steel gauges and finally, a well measured measurement between the guages, all through the tunnel, and all I can still say account to that is chance.

Cats have eyes, their eyes on the head, on the head is the nose, ears, tongue, chin, teeth, brain, jaw, hair and other things, next is the neck, and the body and finally, the limbs and that goes for every zero, two, four, winged, hundred(centipedes) and million (millipedes) footed animal. This is too much to be called chances, I believe in God
Re: Too Much Chances Equals Design by JesusPeople: 10:31am On Jan 06, 2018
The human body is not by chance, the veins has a designed length, the veins are tunneling connecting too the heart, it could have been a disjointed connection, but thanks to a designer who fitted them together, the bones, the tendon, ligament, cartilage and all part, sensing and all are too much to be called chances

cc darylar, adepeter2027, hopefullandlord, obinna58, akintom, 1sharon, sarassin, felixomor, vaxx, akin1212

1 Like

Re: Too Much Chances Equals Design by obinna58(m): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
You focused only on the positive side, there are lots of errors and imperfect design from the so called perfect intelligent designer Who designed himself,
Pain, suffering, hardship, from someone who intend making everything perfect,
Earthquake, tornado, drought, flood, hurricane all this happening in the universe created by a perfect designer who is meant to be all good.
Re: Too Much Chances Equals Design by JesusPeople: 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
obinna58:
You focused only on the positive side, there are lots of errors and imperfect design from the so called perfect intelligent designer Who designed himself,
Pain, suffering, hardship, from someone who intend making everything perfect,
Earthquake, tornado, drought, flood, hurricane
all this happening in the universe created by a perfect designer who is meant to be all good.

God designed good water for drinking and human daily consumption, nothing better than that

About the bolded, pains, suffering hardship are not Gods intent for man. God has no evil plan for man, it wasn't Gods intent for us to suffer, to be sincere
Re: Too Much Chances Equals Design by obinna58(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
JesusPeople:

God designed good water for drinking and human daily consumption, nothing better than that

About the bolded, pains, suffering hardship are not Gods intent for man. God has no evil plan for man, it wasn't Gods intent for us to suffer, to be sincere
Wasn't Christians God's intent, Maybe it might be Muslim's God, fsm or amadioha intent
I'm sure you know what omniscient omnipresent omnibenevolence omnipotent means
How is it not his intent?
Re: Too Much Chances Equals Design by adepeter2027(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
JesusPeople:

What about cancer as a result of UV from sun?

Anyways, if you don't mind, can you tell me how an undesigned universe looks like?

Read Isaiah 45 vs 7

Also add these verses

(Exodus 34:6-7 & Deuteronomy 5:8-10)
Re: Too Much Chances Equals Design by JesusPeople: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
adepeter2027:

What about cancer as a result of UV from sun?

Cancer as a result of UV??

Never heard of that

Well, the sun might have UV rays, but I doubt if the Sun is the primary cause of such cancer you have in mind. its more likely that the person did some plastic surgery such as Michael Jackson or such personnel over eexpose their bodies to ultraviolet rays, and if you ask me, God doesn't want us sick. For instance, a scorpion stung me yesterday and I prayed over it and that was it. If at all the sun might affect us, God has given us authority over the elements, Elijah parted river Jordan, Josh stopped the sun and many other nature defiling truth God has freely given unto us

Anyways, if you don't mind, can you tell me how an undesigned universe looks like.

An undesigned universe is just nothing. Since its not designed, it doesn't exist. It's like an idea or an unbuilt website, it doesn't exists

Read Isaiah 45 vs 7

Also add these verses

(Exodus 34:6-7 & Deuteronomy 5:8-10)

About Is 45:7, God formed pencil and created eraser. What makes God "God" is His ability to bring balance to everything. God can make and destroy. But his destruction is not to hurt mankind. For instance, God created hell for lucifer and his angel, that was a punishment. Like I said, balance, God seeks fairness, and if there must be fairness, evil deed must be judged by a painful exercise which will appear evil, but the end result is good. And in the other sense, God uses some punishment for corrections. To guide, our fathers beats us when we were little, we considered it back then as evil, but now it seems good to us.

There is a Yoruba saying that an untrained or spoilt child whose parent does not discipline(evil)(correction) would eventually sell his fathers house.
Re: Too Much Chances Equals Design by adepeter2027(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
JesusPeople:

Cancer as a result of UV??

Never heard of that

Well, the sun might have UV rays, but I doubt if the Sun is the primary cause of such cancer you have in mind. its more likely that the person did some plastic surgery such as Michael Jackson or such personnel over eexpose their bodies to ultraviolet rays, and if you ask me, God doesn't want us sick. For instance, a scorpion stung me yesterday and I prayed over it and that was it. If at all the sun might affect us, God has given us authority over the elements, Elijah parted river Jordan, Josh stopped the sun and many other nature defiling truth God has freely given unto us

A quick check on Google will expose you more to the etiologic factors and causes of cancer.

An undesigned universe is just nothing. Since its not designed, it doesn't exist. It's like an idea or an unbuilt website, it doesn't exists

Are you for real? I said an undesigned universe, but you're here correlating it to an inexisting universe.

BTW, you gave a wrong analogy by saying an undesigned universe is like an unbuilt website.
The keyword here is design and not build.

A website can be built but not perfectly designed. Hope you now see the differences?

About Is 45:7, God formed pencil and created eraser.

Thank you for drifting in the direction I wanted driving to.
What's the usage of a pencil? To draw/map/sketch I guess.
What's the usage of an eraser? To edit/clean/modify mistakes made by the artist.

If I'm to logically conclude, god is susceptible to error. An almighty, all knowing, all perfect being making mistakes.
An omniscient being makin mistake. LoL

Anyways, I'm not surprised that an omnipotent and omniscient being can mistake cos the Bible alone is evident enough to prove his flaws.
E.G

1. GOd regretted created man.
2. God didn't know where Adam was after eating the fruit.
3. God didn't know how faithful and obedient Abraham was to him until he tested him using ISAAC
4. A omniscient god who repented of his evil

What makes God "God" is His ability to bring balance to everything. God can make and destroy.

Why destroy since he's perfect and knows what the future hold?
But his destruction is not to hurt mankind.

Are you for real? God destruction is not to hurt mankind?

Lemme ask you these simple questions:
1. Who masterminded the Noah's flood in exodus?
2. What was God's intention for the flood?
3. Who sent the angel of death to kill the Egyptian first born?
4. Who visit 3rd - 4th generation for the sins of their ancestors?

For instance, God created hell for lucifer and his angel, that was a punishment. Like I said, balance, God seeks fairness, and if there must be fairness, evil deed must be judged by a painful exercise which will appear evil, but the end result is good.

Like God promising hell is a good end result àbí?
And in the other sense, God uses some punishment for corrections. To guide, our fathers beats us when we were little, we considered it back then as evil, but now it seems good to us.

Like smashing the babies and killing Egyptian first born?

[s]There is a Yoruba saying that an untrained or spoilt child whose parent does not discipline(evil)(correction) would eventually sell his fathers house.[/s]
Out of point

(1) (Reply)

Miracles As Of Old / Today Christians / Pastor Enenche Release Seven Charge For Nigerian Leaders Dailypost.ng Jan 28, 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.