Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Today Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Christians (399 Views)

Make Up Your Minds Christians, Is The Law Done Or Not? / Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Christians by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 21, 2018
Do Christian really know what the Christian faith entails? Let me put the question this way, Are we really aware of what it means to be called a Christian?I ask this question out of curiosity, please forgive me.you see the so-called Christian these days in the midst of fornication, lying etc but when you approach them that instance to determine their faith if you really notice they feel no remorse to declare their Christian faith.They will not even hesitate to utter it boldly that they are Christian.To them, its seem as if their church affiliation qualifies them to be called Christian.My question is; Do they really lack knowledge of the true meaning of "Christians" or probably they know the meaning but decide to ignore it.If really it's the formal there is so much work to be done in Christendom.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Fasting And Prayer(25/01/2018) Day 15 / The Top 10 Archaeological Discoveries Of 2017 In The Holy Land / Pastor Enenche Release Seven Charge For Nigerian Leaders Dailypost.ng Jan 28, 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.