Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) (26427 Views)

Giant Fish Caught In Ibaji, Kogi State (Photos) / The Hungry Man Meal I Organized This Evening. / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by edaferigho(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
ajanma2:
ACT OF KINDNESS..
A nigerian lady named Chinenye in an outreach programme organised by her in which I was a partaker in the movement had just fed the hungry ones on the street of NNEWI,Anambra state.. The lady who believes that there's greater joy in giving than receiving has put it to herself to go on this outreach programme once in a month to reduce hunger in the land..
Show some love!
Hmmm.... Nnewi for that matter. BEWARE of YAHOO GIRLS OO.
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Kizyte(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kaetoh:
I know your brown roof hit in osogbo. Those guys are northern beggars resident in the south east.
My man, I'm not disguising as an indigen of Nnewi, in fact, I live in a mansion in Nnewi with so many cars to drive around but there are still poor ones here, though Nnewi people are seen as rich people all over the country, of course, there are poor ones among them.
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by maestroferddi: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Omofunaab2:
I thought there were no beggars in Anambra state and that almost everyone is a millionaire there cheesy grin grin grin
lol
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by engrchykae(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
favourmic:
everyone looking for fame
except Buhari
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Jonathan39: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Look at the guy at the third picture, do you think that guy is from the east? That doesn't mean there are no beggars in anambra.
Omofunaab2:
I thought there were no beggars in Anambra state and that almost everyone is a millionaire there cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by coputa(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Iyajelili:
This is a good act and i commend her for that but why the publicity?
What's wrong with the publicity.let her be.you can do yours secretly.
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by coputa(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kizyte:
My man, I'm not disguising as an indigen of Nnewi, in fact, I live in a mansion in Nnewi with so many cars to drive around but there are still poor ones here, though Nnewi people are seen as rich people all over the country, of course, there are poor ones among them.
empty cans makes the loudest NOISE!.
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Kizyte(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
na true say Nnewi people no fit differentiate between L and R when pronouncing e.g DiLector in place of DiRector, coLLect in place of coRRect, OweLLi in place of oweRRi
Isn't it obvious that the people you're insulting are hundred times better than you? Continue insulting them while they are busy making their money.
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Kizyte(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
coputa:
empty cans makes the loudest NOISE!.
OK
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by coputa(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
HisSexcellency:

Nigerians and eye service are inseparable..... SMH
Are you excluded.
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Chiboto414: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
It's a good one.. Let everyone start doing like her
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by coputa(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kizyte:
Kiddo,who built the mansion,who bought those cars
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
jerflakes:

So that other will learn how to feed the hungry

If Jesus had done his own secret, we wouldn't have known how to help the less privileged now, would we?

Fatality!!
U jux finished the slowpoke.
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by turhibdwhale(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Its good to help especially the needy ones but while the camera.

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by EternalTruth: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kizyte:
Isn't it obvious that the people you're insulting are hundred times better than you? Continue insulting them while they are busy making their money.
so you just confirmed that Nnewi people are illiterates.
TUFIAKWA
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Dammylois(f): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Thumbs Up sis
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Jennifer89(f): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Iyajelili:

what is wrong with the publicity?
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Kizyte(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
so you just confirmed that Nnewi people are illiterates.
TUFIAKWA
Keep carrying your PHD up and down, with time, you will start chewing your certificate while your mates whom you tagged 'illiterates' have built castles, driving the most expensive cars, and gotten themselves the wife of their choice. Let me teach you little wisdom "The beauty of a man is money"
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by EternalTruth: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kizyte:
Keep carrying your PHD up and down, with time, you will start chewing your certificate while your mates whom you tagged 'illiterates' have built castles, driving the most expensive cars, and gotten themselves the wife of their choice. Let me teach you little wisdom "The beauty of a man is money"
so you used that lame excuse so as to avoid education. That is why an Igbo boy after he is done with secondary school will refuse sitting for jamb to avoid furthering his education but will rather become an apprentice to his master or work as a salesboy in a supermarket.
Here in Akwa Ibom. Igbos are slaves, menservants and apprentice to the Ibibios
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by joinnow: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
9ja is over due for food bank and food stamp
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Kizyte(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
so you used that lame excuse so as to avoid education. That is why an Igbo boy after he is done with secondary school will refuse sitting for jamb to avoid furthering his education but will rather become an apprentice to his master or work as a salesboy in a supermarket.
OK
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by IkpuMmadu: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
.nationally we know that the akwaibom folks the ekaette , the abang , the uduak are national names for house helps
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by ehinorlive: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
big thumb girl
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by ehinorlive: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
turhibdwhale:
Its good to help especially the needy ones but while the camera.

thats the reason your mind is judging u
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Martin0(m): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dammylois:
Thumbs Up sis
When will u do like her!grin
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by omenkaLives(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Iyajelili:
The publicity is to encourage you and I and others who are capable to do same.

She has done more than some of our biggest politicians have in the last ten years!

God bless her.
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Dammylois(f): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

When will u do like her!grin
My brother when God bless me......how you dey?
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Martin0(m): 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dammylois:
My brother when God bless me......how you dey?

My sister aday fine oo!
How ur side na?

Come oo which city u base sef abi na kwara state?
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by Iyajelili(f): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
omenkaLives:
The publicity is to encourage you and I and others who are capable to do same.

She has done more than some of our biggest politicians have in the last ten years!

God bless her.
Thanks for this, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by omenkaLives(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
Iyajelili:

Thanks for this, I appreciate.
Anytime...
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by vineyardfarms: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Iyajelili:

TO ENLIGHTEN YOU AND I TO PART TAKE IN COMMUNITY OUTREACH SERVICE. WE DONT HAVE TO WAIT TO GET RICH LIKE DANGOTE OR BILL GATE TO SIART SOMETHING. GOD BLESS HER AND OPEN HER HEAVEN
Re: Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) by EternalTruth: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
.nationally we know that the akwaibom folks the ekaette , the abang , the uduak are national names for house helps
that was the past before civil war.
Currently Akwa Ibom State is rated the highest in Education while all the states in SE are Educationally Lessed Developed States except Enugu.
Akwa ibomites now control major appointments and the current Minister Of Budget and National Planing is an Akwa Ibomite.
Akwa Ibom State alone is educationaly rated higher than all the 5 states in the South East combined together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigerians Should Eat Swallows By Zeelicious Foods (Video) / Top 5 Nigerian Dishes With Health Benefits By Mz Irawo / The Delicious Egg Sauce I Cooked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.