Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] (7963 Views)

Meet Nyakim Gatwech, The Darkest Person In The World (Pictures) / Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World / D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by Naijagotit1(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Came across this picture and with the level of melanin popping from this man's skin, he could be the darkest man.

Check out pic and drop your comments.

1 Share

Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Jesu!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by Smellymouth: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Arrhhhhhhhh... Kiwi's model.

8 Likes

Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by benzene00: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Even at this level.. He is still not darker than some Nigerian lady's yansh

8 Likes

Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by Evablizin(f): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin

Black is beautiful. Black dye and dye model.

1 Like

Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by goestohell: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
So dark that you'll need a torchlight to find him even in the day time grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
No let the water change to black

1 Like

Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by mayweather145: 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is real black arrow!!!
Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by Mizsylviah(f): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Photoshop jare
Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Photoshop jare

It's not, there are several Sudanese models who are as dark as this. I wish someone could help me with their names.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by Thukzee01(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
darkness snr.
Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by Lekan1o1: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
sexybbstar:

It's not, there are several Sudanese models who are as dark as this. I wish someone could help me with their names.

I thibk he rubbed something for modeling purposes... they shade of the legs aint normal
Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by iykekelvins(m): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
The guy na sunscreen on him own cheesy
Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by Hotshawarma(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
benzene00:
Even at this level.. He is still not darker than some Nigerian lady's yansh
grin grin grin grin just stop please

1 Like

Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by lordkush: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
that's the husband to nairaland shémale ngene

1 Like

Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by binsanni(m): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
yeeeee,
i strongly believe his dick will be extra black cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by londoner: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Black and beautiful. Muah smiley

1 Like

Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by Mizsylviah(f): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lekan1o1:

I thibk he rubbed something for modeling purposes... they shade of the legs aint normal
Exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by teewhizzy4real(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Smellymouth:
Arrhhhhhhhh... Kiwi's model.
this was my first reaction wen I sight d pix

1 Like

Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by Siki355(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
binsanni:
yeeeee, i strongly believe his dick will be extra black cheesy cheesy cheesy

yeye boi
Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by muderkid(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
This kind of person fit leave footprint on charcoal o

1 Like

Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by binsanni(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
enhe now
Siki355:

yeye boi
Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by idu1(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
I no believe abeg

Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by goggleit: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
The man is from sokoto Nigeria grin
Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by musicwriter(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
What I can assure you is that man would be an extremely intelligent person. We often say black is beautiful, while forgetting it's also intelligence.

The darker you're the more intelligent you're likely to be.

1 Like

Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by Exjoker(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
musicwriter:
What I can assure you is that man would be an extremely intelligent person. We often say black is beautiful, while forgetting it's also intelligence.

The darker you're the more intelligent you're likely to be.
Arghhh! Brother na only you waka come
Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by Houseofglam7(f): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
D guy be like shadow cheesy
Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by musicwriter(m): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Exjoker:
Arghhh! Brother na only you waka come

If you don't understand you ask for clarification.
Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by skimeh(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
Check this out

Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by nwoke37: 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Meanwhile Buhari has just created a healthcare initiative called BuhariCare !!
Check it out below...
https://www.nairaland.com/4274276/buhari-creates-healthcare-system-called
Re: Could This Man Be The Darkest Man In Africa? [Photo] by jerflakes(m): 4:58am On Jan 07, 2018
Lekan1o1:

The guy fit dey use Kiwi polish for Vaseline

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges / (18+ Photo) Elizabeth The Girl With Big B00bs In Auchi Poly Sents Facebook Wild / Photo Of The Day: One Word For This Girl Please....??? Dont Be Too Harsh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.