Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges (7960 Views)

2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) / Condom Don Finish For Shoprite: Happy Valentine My People (photo And Video ) / This Happened To Actress Eniola Badmus That Makes Her Fans Cry & Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by AmeboBook: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
A hilarious photo of Davido appearing to be exhausted and sweating profusely, has hit the internet. His loyal fans took moments to tease the singer while they tried to caption what could have led to OBO looking like had finished a marathon s*x session with Chioma. Some also joked that he must have finished eating hot pepper with ginger.

Reactions below.

hardest_niqqr1200: "Chioma don finish am die".

princejoseph994: "Chioma pls come and grind me too I need it."

kevindiidii: "Davido after listening to burna boys album".

kevinokpephotography: "Davido after having a good time with chioma".

iam_eagleboi: "This life I can't kill my self".

frederica_amunte: "Chioma you grind me well".

abasalito: "Chioma, abeg no kill obo for us oo. Abi iru kileyi nitori oloun".

emperor.castro1: "After eating hot pepper with ginger".

enobabor16: "Who fight and run lives to fight another day".

tipzybea: "Na hot rounds be tht ooo".

kimfroshkwin: "Hmmm something dey smell f**k f**k shuuii I didn't say anything".

https://www.amebobook.com/chioma-don-finish-am-die-fans-cry-out-as-hilarious-photo-of-davido-sweating-like-a-he-goat-emerges/

Source: Amebo Book

1 Share

Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by timwudz(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Leemao
Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
I wonder if they're still together, i.e Chioma and David.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by Nerdified: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Seems like dude got plenty of hairs in his armpit... hence the emoji

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by illicit(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
trash

Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by SpicyMimi(f): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
By the way, we have new cooooooool polos and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! An extremely affordable. Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Still part of his public ridicule and embarrassment to her. Everyone knows she's not with him.
6th Baby mama loading, continue consoling yourselves.
Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by 9jaBloke: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
His skin..... cool

Two things you can't hide:

Hunger
&
Comfort
Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
He wants to trend
She wants him to trend

And it's working
Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by IvarTheBoneless: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
grin

Yamlegged babes and addiction to afonja dickk. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by IvarTheBoneless: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
angry
Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by GeoSilYe(f): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Looks like an old pic..
Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:10am On Aug 22, 2020
With his sweat on that leather sofa.. eeewwww!
Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 22, 2020
Na petyprincess fit pound like this cause she's slim
Na Bad radio tell me say slim girls sabi pound wella
Bad how fargrin
Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 22, 2020
How is this news?
Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by RTSC: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

Yamlegged babes and addiction to afonja dickk. tongue
So all the hundreds if not thousands of Yoruba women married to igbo men don't like igbo diccckkk?
Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by sofiscatedmoron: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2020
Davido is 35 years
Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by Elimon(m): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2020
When you have money... And your family has money... And your generation has money..
You will cheat on your girlfriend and she will come back to beg you instead

I WILL HAVE MONEY... DAMN!
Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by IvarTheBoneless: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2020
RTSC:

So all the hundreds if not thousands of Yoruba women married to igbo men don't like igbo diccckkk?

Can you compare 100s of millions to thousands ? undecided

Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by RTSC: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Can you compare 100s of millions to thousands ? undecided
It's not only 100s of millions, na billions.
Re: Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges by IvarTheBoneless: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
RTSC:

It's not only 100s of millions, na billions.

[img]https://media1./images/bb03cc6d70563718069e6686675b76dd/tenor.gif?itemid=11293354[/img]

High five... you're a patriot in sarrki's voice grin

(1) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Calls On Authorities To Protect Northerners Against Banditry / Genevieve Nnaji Set To Marry Celestine Babayaro / PHOTOS: Cossy Ojiakor Goes Coverless With Her Big Boobs In Calabar (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.