Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused (1279 Views)

NASS Leadership: Nigeria Won’t Balance If S/east Is Not Considered — Okorocha / Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo / Senate Is Confused, It Wants To Be Co-executive With The Presidency – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by HisMajesty1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
I saw this Facebook post about the South East I thought to share. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
HisMajesty1:
[s]I saw this Facebook post about the South East I thought to share... What do you think[/s]?

14 Likes

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by EarthXmetahuman: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Flat heads are the most confused people in the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by bloodmoneyspita: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
why Yorubas need to respect their Elders this 2018

why do yorubas claim to respect their elders and bow to them but at the end they ignore them, and allow them to go and beg on the streets,

A man with so many children begging on the streets, what happened to his children, does it mean one person never made it good in life?

where is the respect, when you subject your elders to such disgrace and abomination.

why do you not provide something for him to do.

Why are there so many four-limbs beggars in Yoruba land. I call them four-limbs because they have no body defect etc.

it's high time the Ooni and Alaafin look into this matter.

I say this as an outsider because I believe the yorubas are not seeing, I see beggars chasing after you when you are about to get money from an ATM.

I see them harassing you when you are about to board a taxi, coming to the window with their rotten teeth and smelling mouth.

I see them sending their little kids to come and dirty your clothes when you're about to go to work, meanwhile they have grown up kids sophisticating at home.

This should stop this 2018.

to stop this trend the yorubas need to do three things.

1. send money to your parents.
2. send money to your parents.
3. send money to your parents.

respect your elders with actions but not with your gesture.

EKAAROO

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by GoldNiagara(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

why do yorubas claim to respect their elders and bow to them but at the end they ignore them, and allow them to go and beg on the streets,

A man with so many children begging on the streets, what happened to his children, does it mean one person never made it good in life?

where is the respect, when you subject your elders to such disgrace and abomination.

Why are there so many four-limbs beggars in Yoruba land. I call them four-limbs because they have no body defect etc.

I say this as an outsider because I believe the yorubas are not seeing, I see beggars chasing after you when you are about to get money from an ATM.

I see them harassing you when you are about to board a taxi, coming to the window with their rotten teeth and smelling mouth.

I see them sending their little kids to come and dirty your clothes when you're about to go to work, meanwhile they have grown up kids sophisticating at home.

EKAAROO

Dumbest post ever! Confusion is the DNA of Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by ettybaba(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
S easterners are perpetually drunk and confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by bloodmoneyspita: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
GoldNiagara:

I'm not igbo, they are 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria choose wisely.

10 Likes

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by GoldNiagara(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

I'm not igbo, they are 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria

I am an alien in flying saucer!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by bloodmoneyspita: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
GoldNiagara:

I am an alien in flying saucer!
then you need tea and bread in it too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
ettybaba:
S easterners are perpetually drunk and confused.

southwest are in perpetual slavery to dia masters..

lazy humans..always believe in juju and skull mining to succeed.

compete and they will call Alfa.

with all dia plenty chc and mosque.

ode

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

Oblong heads are confuse in every facets of their lives..

from xtian traditionalist muslim
Odua,n' slavery.
ewedu ati Amala n' stew..
free education / heavy paid private unversity.
between PdP /APc/ kowa..
Alaye,Agbero,omonile.
sophistication /blackmailers..
two faced/honesty..
tribalism /envy..
skull mining n' rituals..

list is long.. everything about them..very confused lots

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by zombieTRACKER: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
GoldNiagara:

You have been noticed
Now go wash plates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by zombieTRACKER: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

Let's talk about you that is not confused
Are you a Christian or Muslim
Or a traditionalist lusting after human heads
Today you are earthxmetahuman... Tomorrow you are evilmetahuman ..running round social media like a headless chicken ..

Abeg go chop your amala... Leave matter for Mathias

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by EarthXmetahuman: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
[s]
zombieTRACKER:

Let's talk about you that is not confused
Are you a Christian or Muslim
Or a traditionalist lusting after human heads
Today you are earthxmetahuman... Tomorrow you are evilmetahuman ..running round social media like a headless chicken ..

Abeg go chop your amala... Leave matter for Mathias
[/s]another confused flat head cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by Oga080666419419: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]another confused flat head cheesy

Lazy Owoda yoot feed and clothed by a female herbal medicine hawker

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by GoldNiagara(m): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You have been noticed Now go wash plates

Psst! Another dumbo on the prowl.
Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by adeolakemi: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
GoldNiagara:

I'm a Yoruba the poster said the truth

1 Like

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by adeolakemi: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

EKAAROO
I'm Yoruba and you said the truth

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by GoldNiagara(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
adeolakemi:
I'm a Yoruba the poster said the truth

Congratulations! so what have you done about it.
Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by adeolakemi: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
are we Christians yes, are we Muslims yes ,are we traditionalist, yes Haa Yoruba where you belong ? is this not the height of confusion ....its only in my tribe that women hawk agbo to feed our lazy useless dirty men decode my tribe through my name

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by rhemmiedream(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
adeolakemi:
are we Christians yes, are we Muslims yes ,are we traditionalist, yes Haa Yoruba where you belong ? is this not the height of confusion ....its only in my tribe that women hawk agbo to feed our lazy useless dirty men decode my tribe through my name
May Ogun use the blood of you and your household to bath this year for denying your osu heritage..OLORI PELEBE OSHI!!!
Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by ipodstinks: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
adeolakemi:
Since you are Yoruba and your mother hawk agbo to feed your useless father, then your father is just a walking dead. You need to shoot him.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by Alariiwo: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Very confused.. infact over confused and helpless.
Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by ipodstinks: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
[s]
bloodmoneyspita:

EKAAROO
[/s]

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by Alariiwo: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
bounty007:

southwest are in perpetual slavery to dia masters..

lazy humans..always believe in juju and skull mining to succeed.

compete and they will call Alfa.

with all dia plenty chc and mosque.

ode

Go home!

Stop the hate and unnecessary envy on South West. Yorubas didn't beg you to leave your homeland and be running upandan.

Why can't you stay in your region and develop it ehnn?

1 Like

Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by ipodstinks: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

I'm not igbo, they are 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria choose wisely.
Since you are not igbo and there are 250 tribes in Nigeria, how did you know the op is Yoruba? And the does the facebook name looks like Yoruba name. You can't hide the Igbo in you, it will oozes out.
Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by Okoroawusa: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
small small pikins plenty for nairaland

please don't bother to comment after me.look for another meaningful post n comment on.
Re: Facebook Post: South-East Is Confused by CrtlAltDel: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
HisMajesty1:
I saw this Facebook post about the South East I thought to share. What do you think?
The truth and nothing but the truth….. SE is the epitome of the word CONFUSED grin grin grin
Truth hurts

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Schooled On Twitter Again Pics / Fayose Again In The News! / New Photos Of Billionaire, Kola Aluko , Shows His Body All Covered With Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.