Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,962 members, 7,852,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Am Not Cluelessly Common-sensical, Nasir El-rufai ‏ Tells Sen Ben-bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Cluelessly Common-sensical, Nasir El-rufai ‏ Tells Sen Ben-bruce (570 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform / Ignore Senate, Abuja-kaduna Highway Now Safe For Travellers – El-rufai Tells Nig / Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Cluelessly Common-sensical, Nasir El-rufai ‏ Tells Sen Ben-bruce by kuipid(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
El-Rufai said that: “Facts cannot be debated. Opinions are free. While the Obasanjo administration was conceiving the rail modernization programme, Sen Ben-Bruce was organizing beauty contests and Jonathan was a deputy governor. I am not cluelessly common-sensical!”
Senator Ben Murray Bruce has initially challenged the Kaduna State governor Mallam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai to public debate over who should be given credit for the Abuja-Kaduna railway saying that ‘I hope President @MBuhari remembers to say thank you to former President @GEJonathan for the train ride he enjoyed in Kaduna. Some of us haven’t forgotten that that achievement was ENTIRELY the handiwork of the Jonathan government. Nigeria should give honour to whom honour is due’
But in his reply said: ‘Wrong Distinuguisnhed Senator! The Obasanjo administration which Jonathan was not part of, designed, raised the financing and started the EPC of the Lagos-Kano dual track-standard gauge rail system, and the Abuja Light Rail. Yar’Adua-Jonathan stalled both projects for two years!

Source---http://alhajikuipid..in/2018/01/i-am-not-cluelessly-common-sensical.html
cc lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: I Am Not Cluelessly Common-sensical, Nasir El-rufai ‏ Tells Sen Ben-bruce by Yian1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Both of you are wuloless(Useless)!
Re: I Am Not Cluelessly Common-sensical, Nasir El-rufai ‏ Tells Sen Ben-bruce by Samusu(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
OK, noted. 2 idiots

Re: I Am Not Cluelessly Common-sensical, Nasir El-rufai ‏ Tells Sen Ben-bruce by Ngasky(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hmmmmn

(1) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Min Of Livestock As Condition For Peace / Nigeria Is Becoming A Lawless Country - Common Sense Senator, Ben Bruce / Herdmen Killing ; The Truth Behind The Carnage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.