Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? (664 Views)

Pls What Are Those Sins Against The Holy Spirit ? / Diff. B/W Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance And Sins Against The Holy Spirit / How True Is It That He Died For My Sins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? by Superlover: 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dear ma,

Please I need help urgently before the worse happen in my marriage.
I was happy before i got married and even after the first two years things were still okay. But now I don’t know who I offended. I need your collective counsel and prayers to God to see me through this trying times.
Dave was one of my admirers and toasters when I finished secondary school. I actually didn’t accept though I liked him then,but I felt I was still young to get involved in any relationship that will distract me.I got born again shortly after my Jamb result came out. I was always in church because I needed a miracle to gain admission, hence I was always seeing the pastor after serve to remind him to pray for my admission, that was how my pastor and his wife took interest in me. When I gained admission to university we became very close and they were of immense support to me all through my university days. I graduated with a good grade, thanks so much to the man of God for always calling and reminding me of the reason I was in school. He and his wife were so encouraging.

I got a good job immediately I pass out from youth service. And six months down the line I met Dave in a fast food, we exchange numbers and before I new it, we were dating. In another six months he asked me to marry him and I gladly accepted. I was 24 years old then.
Excitedly I told my pastor the following Sunday. He, seems not happy from his expression, but then I cared less.

He requested to see Dave. I knew that was not possible because of his(Dave) personality. When I told him, he was upset, started venting all manner of things. saying what right has my pastor over me, is he my father, or am I having something with my so called pastor. That was how I stopped the church to prove to him I didn’t have anything to do with the pastor. I also stop answering my pastor’s calls.
We had our introduction and traditional marriage and I immediately moved in with him. One year later we had a son after which I started seeing strange behaviour, keeping late night, getting drunk and nagging about everything and anything became habitual. Sometimes, I hear things like your are unkept, not looking attractive and pretty any more, my food don’t taste well……etc

Things got worse when he lost his job. He is always drunk now....Read More

http://livelystones.com.ng/god-punishing-marriage-sins-servant/
Re: Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? by bedspread: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
If u serious about getting advice Post the READ MORE gist here...

1 Like

Re: Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? by Emmanystone: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
bedspread:
If u serious about getting advice Post the READ MORE gist here...
No be lie. lol.

1 Like

Re: Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? by Ever8054: 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
you went too hard on the pastor,as you already admit how he contributed to your education..he only requested to see your man and it was enough reason for you to stop picking his calls...na waoo...iam not saying the reason you are in your present condition is tied to how you treated your pastor but we are humans and we all understand how disappointed we get when someone we love and trusted betray that trust...you offended the man of God but he is not the course of your wahalaaaaa...just as you kept him out from the beginning keep him out to the end...make d man no hear am swear for you....

1 Like

Re: Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? by Romanic: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Yes.
It was not as though the pastor said No. Rather he wanted to see the guy first.
I didn't even hear mention about praying about it before moving ahead.
She just have to reconcile with the Pastor .

Ever8054:
you went too hard on the pastor,as you already admit how he contributed to your education..he only requested to see your man and it was enough reason for you to stop picking his calls...na waoo...iam not saying the reason you are in your present condition is tied to how you treated your pastor but we are humans and we all understand how disappointed we get when someone we love and trusted betray that trust...you offended the man of God but he is not the course of your wahalaaaaa...just as you kept him out from the beginning keep him out to the end...make d man no hear am swear for you....
Re: Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? by Zhirinovsky: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
you are very stupid! Concocting a fake story to bring traffic to your useless blog.

I pity anyone that waste his or her time clicking on that link(
Superlover:
Dear ma,

Please I need help urgently before the worse happen in my marriage.
I was happy before i got married and even after the first two years things were still okay. But now I don’t know who I offended. I need your collective counsel and prayers to God to see me through this trying times.
Dave was one of my admirers and toasters when I finished secondary school. I actually didn’t accept though I liked him then,but I felt I was still young to get involved in any relationship that will distract me.I got born again shortly after my Jamb result came out. I was always in church because I needed a miracle to gain admission, hence I was always seeing the pastor after serve to remind him to pray for my admission, that was how my pastor and his wife took interest in me. When I gained admission to university we became very close and they were of immense support to me all through my university days. I graduated with a good grade, thanks so much to the man of God for always calling and reminding me of the reason I was in school. He and his wife were so encouraging.

I got a good job immediately I pass out from youth service. And six months down the line I met Dave in a fast food, we exchange numbers and before I new it, we were dating. In another six months he asked me to marry him and I gladly accepted. I was 24 years old then.
Excitedly I told my pastor the following Sunday. He, seems not happy from his expression, but then I cared less.

He requested to see Dave. I knew that was not possible because of his(Dave) personality. When I told him, he was upset, started venting all manner of things. saying what right has my pastor over me, is he my father, or am I having something with my so called pastor. That was how I stopped the church to prove to him I didn’t have anything to do with the pastor. I also stop answering my pastor’s calls.
We had our introduction and traditional marriage and I immediately moved in with him. One year later we had a son after which I started seeing strange behaviour, keeping late night, getting drunk and nagging about everything and anything became habitual. Sometimes, I hear things like your are unkept, not looking attractive and pretty any more, my food don’t taste well……etc

Things got worse when he lost his job. He is always drunk now....Read More

http://livelystones.com.ng/god-punishing-marriage-sins-servant/

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Bible? / Writers Of The Bible And Other Facts / Stephen Hawking, Cosmology's Brightest Star, Dies Aged 76

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.