Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" (32694 Views)

Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Splashme: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
seniormallam:
according to dr junaid: PMB has ran out of bad ideas talkless of good ones, that's epic
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by wickyyolo: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
madridguy:
Sai Baba till 2023

I hope you know Fulani Herdsmen are killing people and the President hasn't made a single comment about it
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by blacknp(m): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nutase:
i love catholic leaders. They are fearless and cant be compromised grin
Sure did he hear President Buhari say anything?how did he come to his assumption,based on newspaper story?

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by blacknp(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
wickyyolo:

I hope you know Fulani Herdsmen are killing people and the President hasn't made a single comment about it
What did he say about Evans and the kidnapping menace?Herds men problem is a regional issue the State Governors affected should handle it,don't the state Governors as the Chief Security officer of the State get a secret security vote every month?
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
Awoo88:
I feel for for parents.
Your parents must have their regrets already.
Wasted effort.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
madridguy:
Sai Baba till 2023
someone is addicted to gullibility and suffering
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Jethrolite(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nutase:
i love catholic leaders. They are fearless and cant be compromised grin
And he also has a large number of voters under his control.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by lereinter(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
madridguy:
Sai Baba till 2023
you will blow to pieces
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Duru009(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
I love Catholics....

Thy are very blunt !
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by maasoap(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ahamefuna0001:
Cardinal leave him let Ndi ofes be deceivin him that he'll win 2019.
The writing is clearly written on the wall and only the wise can decipher it.
He'll be d4sgraced same way GEJ was disgraced.
I'm concerned about the lives of people like you. Your problem is not only political but also tribal. You might end up committing suicide in 2019 if Buhari get reelected.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nosaghae(m): 1:04am On Jan 07, 2018
hedonistical:

Whoever came up with that 'zombie' description for you idiots must be a genius. It fits you lot perfectly.
The fitting dey like follow come charger
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by fortune1968: 1:37am On Jan 07, 2018
bugidon:
Buhari will be disgraced out of office come 2019
Igbo bad belle .Are you the one to disgrace him ? He will SURELY WIN again !
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by jacyhelen(f): 5:53am On Jan 07, 2018
Campusity:
Okojie is quite upset about campaigns for a 2019 when so many things are falling apart in Nigeria

https://www.thecable.ng/okogie-buhari-respect-retire-quietly/amp?__twitter_impression=true

bubu till 2090
I will vote buhari in 2019 as a payback to those mad ppl that voted for him in 2015....
we must finish this pepper together....
ndi ara.....
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by jacyhelen(f): 5:54am On Jan 07, 2018
madridguy:
Sai Baba till 2023

bubu till 2090
I will vote buhari in 2019 as a payback to those mad ppl that voted for him in 2015....
ndi ara.....
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by jacyhelen(f): 5:55am On Jan 07, 2018
Ever8054:
if buhari contest he will still win.we all know how this election thing goes in this country,...them dey count our vote?...what we do in Nigeria is selection not election...

bubu till 2090
ndi ara.....
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by jacyhelen(f): 5:59am On Jan 07, 2018
FastShipping:

The same people who programmed some of you shouting "Gej till 2019" few years ago programmed the idiots supporting Buhari today.

bubu till 2090
ndi ara.....
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by jacyhelen(f): 6:04am On Jan 07, 2018
delugajackson:
It is only a madman that can vote for Buhari.

A vote for Buhari is a display of electoral rascality, and well meaning Nigerians are aware of this.

bubu till 2090
ndi ara.....
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by jacyhelen(f): 6:06am On Jan 07, 2018
musa234:
Buhari must fail.. Insha Allah

bubu till 2090
ndi ara.....
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by jacyhelen(f): 6:18am On Jan 07, 2018
bubu till 2090
ndi ara.....
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by newoffer: 6:22am On Jan 07, 2018
Aheartlesd man
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by newoffer: 6:24am On Jan 07, 2018
A heartless soul. He was preaching like a saints when vying for the post.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by delugajackson: 6:46am On Jan 07, 2018
jacyhelen:

bubu till 2090
ndi ara.....
Lol. By 2090, Nigeria would have been wiped out of the surface of the earth as a result of his demonic policies.

It will only get worse, so I think its better we arm ourselves with our PVC come 2019 to do the needful, at least for the sake of our unborn children. The cattle-rearer must go home.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by calcus(m): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2018
psychologist:
My own consign is this harmattan, someone will soak garri, before you add milk, sugar and groundnut the garri has turned to cement. cry
What is now stopping you from building your dream mansion?
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by calcus(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2018
jacyhelen:
bubu till 2090
ndi ara.....

Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Awoo88: 8:26am On Jan 07, 2018
Mcquine:

My parents must have their regrets already.
I am such a Wasted effort.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by murmee: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2018
Ever8054:
if buhari contest he will still win.we all know how this election thing goes in this country,...them dey count our vote?...what we do in Nigeria is selection not election...
Thank you for stating the Bitter Truth!
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by ewizard1: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2018
fergie001:

This year will be your year IJN,Amen....

In one morning
Dele
Oputa
Cardinal Okogie
That is all I can say for now because I don’t want to dignify them with a lengthy statement. It is not worth it.”

Let us tell the truth,the President hasn't performed.................When a child does well,you promote him
The President doesn't deserve a re-election,because everything he advocated for,he did either worse or the exact opposite...

At the bolded, exactly my thoughts

I wonder why someone in this same Nigeria would be hoping to vote him in again!!! Even the president should know this already!
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by murmee: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2018
Kenturkey048:
only wen the election is not done purely Nigerian tactics
Let's just say it is only when the United Nation conducts Nigerian elections that we can expect a really Free and Fair result. Even the 2015 elections was massively rigged, thanks to Prof Jega!
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by tessbadmos(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2018
Buhari till 2023 is certain because no individual can match him for now.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Ubenedictus(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2018
emperormossad:

Then they should move into mainstream politics in Nigeria. We need fearless and uncompromising leaders.
there is a ban in canon law that prevent Catholic priest from taking political position.

they can advice government but can't be in governance
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by FastShipping: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2018
jacyhelen:

bubu till 2090
ndi ara.....

Those who voted him were not mad. It was a choice not to allow looters of PDP to continue looting. Why should anyone reward ineptness, outright stealing and Jonathan's incompetence to continue? This country would have been sold off on eBay if Jonathan was still there. The stealing going on under Buhari is child's play when compared to stealing under Jonathan.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by anamprince(m): 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ever8054:
You may be correct in terms of selection and not in election and if the governed now realize that this is the method, we should all be ready to face them head-on, challenge them and chase out those miscreants used as saboteurs to hope.
Let us listen carefully to the words of prophecy from the ABAMI EDA the late Fela in his never die songs and awaken from our slumber.
The existence and restructuring of Nigeria is in our hands, so let us all seize that opportunity.
No Buhari, No Ameachi,No Okorocha No to Association of Past Criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramadan: I Don’t Fast, Will I Be Punished? / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.