Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

How/why I Hate/hated Arsenal - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How/why I Hate/hated Arsenal (646 Views)

Subject You Hated The Most When You Were In Secondary School / All The Statements We Hated To Hear In Secondary School / Joke: The Reason Why I Hate Indian Movies-Mr Rational (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How/why I Hate/hated Arsenal by derachokolate(m): 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
this is why/how I hate/hated arsenal .

bet9ja would have favoured me laikdis , like I would have blown like atomic bomb ,you know that bomb spreads like wild fire .

on a normal Saturday laikdis , I woke up , did the house chores , prepared my pen and paper ,school student ghon!!, and "pakam pakam" i headed to bassey duke so I would collect fixtures , pick good games and collect better money like others hian "OMA nto n'banyi ".

ife gimme fixtures biko !

he gave me the fixtures and I found my self at one corner of the bet9ja shop ,sitting comfortably and prepared to draft out my sure games ..buhahahah

las las I ended up picking 15 ogbonge games that tickled my fancy and looked sure before the eyes .

"ife play this game for me before people go plenty here !"

he started typing while I watched the games from the monitor.

you don type finish ?

yes

how much e enter if you put 100 naira ?

400k..

saii with this money I've started a better business nah ! ,I told him to print as I rushed to the house and kept the ticket under my pillow ,so that my uncle will not see it .

arsenal was playing a club side from the championship.. that's Divison two .

I carried arsenal straight winning saii ,i had hope in this women association of england .

at around 7pm I checked my ticket , you know as e dy be nah , pen and paper ,

I was ticking it jejely and happily , I ticked 14 games and it was now remaining arsenal.

"arsenal go win this boys nah!
if nah big team I for dy fear .."

arsenal game started by 7:45 , if no be smor tin ,I for don order indomie from Chybyke on credit ....saiii see as my village people for use my head beat igba NRI na ofe.

I went to watch arsenal ,for the first time in this my yeye life I've supported arsenal ...tufiakwa!!!!!

oga we go win this game " I told one arsenal fan

game never start I don shout
arsenal !!!!

and I got the "for life " reply I never knew this players were dead already ...saiii ozu nwuru awu !!!

game started , I have started shortlisting my budgets already ,you know nah sombori that is 400 thousand naira rich ..

I for chop shawarma tire!!!

half time arsenal still day play zeros ..

saii , I started singing " our God is a good God oo,yea he is "

I was waiting patiently for that miraculous goal ,even if nah 1:0 ,I go manage am .

70mins zeros
saii , all this witches of poverty ...die by fire!!!!

85mins , zeros
I just stood up cleaned my sit and left the arena, I cannuh sit down and be watching my money go nah .

saii
when I reached the house , I checked the scores again as giroud liked this injury time goals ,maybe he would have done a smor magic ..

lai lai
ft, 00

Chelsea have not disgraced me laikdis before ni , I was folding my ticket and crying like somebody who was robbed 400 thousand..

saii in this life ,I cannot carry those ladies on my ticket again ...tufiakwa !!!!

written by chiderachokolate
#an_oracle_that_cannot_be_tackled
Re: How/why I Hate/hated Arsenal by Tocheagle(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bros take heart

Re: How/why I Hate/hated Arsenal by derachokolate(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2018
oh my kod!!!!

(1) (Reply)

(crazyamusecomedy) Title GREEDY UNCLE / Crazyamusecomedy Title (ibadan Weed Madness) / Is This Joke Funny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.