Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Joke: The Reason Why I Hate Indian Movies-Mr Rational - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke: The Reason Why I Hate Indian Movies-Mr Rational (1707 Views)

What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) / Why I Hate My Slim Figure �� / Things I Hate About Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke: The Reason Why I Hate Indian Movies-Mr Rational by MrRationalBlog(m): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
The Reason Why I Hate Indian Movies
I was watching URBAN TV today,but at a point,i picked up the remote and changed to a channel that was showing hindi movies, I love the indian Ladies coz i think they're the most beautiful ladies
worldwide
Anyway, that's by the way...
Meanwhile the movie is all about a rich girl who fell in love with a poor guy in Delhi (India's Capital) At a point,the movie was getting boring, Just as i picked up the remote to change the channel again,i noticed the girl and the guy was running away together to a private area, immediately i saw this i just kept the remote and focused my mind again on the movie, The guy and the girl rushed into a
secluded building,closedthe door,pulled down the curtains to make sure Nobody could see them from outside.
At this point,i positioned myself very well on my seat waiting for them to start "Doing it" But To my greatest surprise,they just ran inside the bedroom and started SINGING! . . . . Like WTF??
I Just switched off the Television and cried for 3hours. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Biko mods can't joke move to Front page ?? For people to laugh a little cheesy
Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Fynestboi
MissyB3
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Source: http://rationaltv..in/2017/09/joke-reason-why-i-hate-indian-movies-mr.html

Re: Joke: The Reason Why I Hate Indian Movies-Mr Rational by whitebeard(m): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
Oh..!! For the record I hate Indians cause I am an Indian racist..!!

1 Like

Re: Joke: The Reason Why I Hate Indian Movies-Mr Rational by phintohlar(f): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hahahahahahaha.. I can't fit laff abeg

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable !!! Imsu Students Don't Know What A Baby Lion Is Called !! / For Best Results, Put On Two Coats. / What Are Your New Year Resolutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.