Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,336 members, 7,867,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Gospel Sensation, Gloria Doyle Celebrates Her Birthday In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Sensation, Gloria Doyle Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (593 Views)

Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) / Gloria Doyle: My Sister Eloped With My Husband To USA - Gospel Singer / Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Sensation, Gloria Doyle Celebrates Her Birthday In Style by OJMedia: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nigerian Gospel Singer, Gloria Doyle Popularly known as Yeye Gospel has shared gorgeous Birthday pictures to her numerous fans. The Singer who was on the spotlight in the year 2017 as a result of her bounce back into the Entertainment and Music Industry with another Hit Song Titled:- "BABA NA YOU" looked fabulous in the photos.

She shared the beautiful photos on her Instagram page with the caption: "Ahhhhhh!!! Wowwwwww... The Outpour of love for my birthday was just so awesome, The birthday cakes, songs, messages, comments, likes, prayers, sharing my birthday messages with your friends, i say thank you very much. I place every one of you under the canopy of God Protection.
Thanks once again till we meet again come JAN 5, 2019 to celebrate another great day. I say stay strong and stay healthy.”

She concluded by saying, "My New Single Titled: PRAY will be Dropping Next Week".

Re: Gospel Sensation, Gloria Doyle Celebrates Her Birthday In Style by Treasure17(m): 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
HBD.. llnp

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is Phyno And Olamide Working On A New Track? Phyno Shares Photo Of Both Of Them / See Bikini Photos Of Mr Nollywood Culture And Tourism Joshua Ebimobowei Agai / "I Was Drunk When I Said I Am Better Than Lil Kesh, He's My Boss" Reekado Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.