Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick (54664 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by adepeter2027(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
No I am not,I can share anything with you but the only thing or person that I can't share with someone else is my husband.
But God is love naw and beside, there is love in sharing
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Okadalifestyle(m): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2018
Which prophets were referred to in this passage you. Enlighten me please.
Next2Bezee:

It still won't change the truth will it? Solomon himself had 700 wives and 300 concubines. But all these don't really concern me.

I however fully stand with Freeze on his tithe stance. All those sheeples that are waiting for alert because their pastor collected tithe and told them '2018 will be a year of alerts', you are on a long thing. angry

Jeremiah 23:16 “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.”
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Penalty82(m): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2018
Butterworth:

You simply have no answer to my question

Your question is filled with insult
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Martin0(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes I go land that side this week.

ooooo shanki shanki!

**dancing shoky**

Oya when u land holla me oo!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by chyker3: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2018
Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
Matthew 23:23 KJV
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by VictorRomanov: 8:27am On Jan 07, 2018
Penalty82:

If you stone an adulterous couple in this century, you have taking the law into your hands and will be charged for murder. Some of these offenses today are been handled by our courts. If a pastor stones an adulterous couple, you and freeze will be the first to attack the Church. Pls be guilded and use your brain.

You still don't get the point, do you?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2018
laliga01:

Forget you will do no such thing...
You will be fighting her from your fathers compound.
It is actually my parents house or compound,Just marry me first then we would see whether It would be a fight because you yourself would be included and do you think you can drive me out of our house?House that I contributed in paying the houserent and even building.Laliga you better stop this o or you would end up at your parents house today or if I catch you with her you won't live to tell the tale.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2018
adepeter2027:

But God is love naw and beside, there is love in sharing
Would you like it if I share you with another man?Yes there is love in sharing but that does not apply to my husband and I.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by QuestionMark910: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
At this moment, D Freeze and I are no longer on the same page.

I don't wanna incur the wrath of God for supporting blasphemy. undecided
Go and read the bible. Israel is a nation made up of the one man, his four wives and their twelve children. Two of the wives were former maids.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Bigbite1000(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2018
Daddy Freezed mendular oblangata forgot so fast that the new testament is the renewed version of the old testament because Jesus Christ came and his death and blood stood as an atonement for our sins and a change to the harsh laws of the old testament......
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by laliga01: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is actually my parents house or compound,Just marry me first then we would see whether It would be a fight because you yourself would be included and do you think you can drive me out of our house?House that I contributed in paying the houserent and even building.Laliga you better stop this o or you would end up at your parents house today or if I catch you with her you won't live to tell the tale.

Hahahahahah, omo see threat oh. Is that how much you love your guy? This is a time bomb o... Lemme come and be going before you use me for sacrifice and use the money to pay house rent.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by SweetJoystick(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2018
sacluxisback:
I used to have a chick that says she doesn't do anal, so she was willing to offer me one of her friends to please me. Yup she is the real mvp cheesy
I need that friend abeg
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by SweetJoystick(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2018
phemmyfour:
We are Christ followers (Christians) not Abraham's followers.

And we sing "Abraham blessings am I
Na "are mine" oh, not am i grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by BanevsJoker(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2018
MOTIVEBI:
Nonsense movement... Daddy Freeze and is supporters are inviting the rod of God on their lives.
A line in Psalm 23 says "thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me". I hope for the sake of the English Language, that you were not trying to spell "wrath".

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by gotnel: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2018
BTT:
One question for Uncle Freeze: was his mum the maid or the wife?

The crack to the Freeze riddle is in that answer.
It is irrelevant whether his mother is the maid or the wife. In the Bible, we have 12 tribes from Jacob.
There was no differentiation of main wife or maid children, rather we have each person mentioned with his mother name.
Solomon was the son of Bathsheba wife whom David uses power to converted to himself.
From this Solomon generation, Jesus Christ was born.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2018
laliga01:

Hahahahahah, omo see threat oh. Is that how much you love your guy? This is a time bomb o... Lemme come and be going before you use me for sacrifice and use the money to pay house rent.
Thank God you just know.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Diso60090(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2018
WorldRichest:
Can any Sheeple point out the lies in Daddy Freeze's statements?

No they are telling the truth
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Myde4naija(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Let him take a time machine and travel back to the days of the bible,Me I nor dey share my husband with another woman I can do anything if he betrays me so I disagree with freeze on this.About the other parts he mentioned those were Jewish laws and they hardly practice it so it is not applicable in todays world because those are crimes against humanity but let me leave this for the sheeples to answer because the last time I checked I am not a Jew.
what make them crime against humanity God or man, if the bible contains the word of God and not man what's stopping us to practice them irrespective of what man will say or feel about them.

Tithing affect the Jew as well but it's very funny the way and mannar we make it the basis of faith. Xtianity and falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by gotnel: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2018
jeruzi:
The question to that is,
Is it part of the law for a wonan to give a side chick to her husband?
NO

So he can't incompare them.

Also Jesus stated clearly that it is one man one wife Matt.19,

Apostle paul also stated it as a requirement for an office in the Church.

There is no point in what he wrote
There are many points. The problem here is that today's preacher's chooses what suit them and ignored many facts in the Bible.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2018
Myde4naija:
what make them crime against humanity God or man, if the bible contains the word of God and not man what's stopping us to practice them irrespective of what man will say or feel about them.

Tithing affect the Jew as well but it's very funny the way and mannar we make it the basis of faith. Xtianity and falsehood.
Did I say I was a sheeple?Okay practice them stone people to death it is still done in some countries,when a woman gives birth use pigeons,A woman is raped let her marry the perpetrator instead of sending him to jail,if a nation is under attack let them commit genocide instead of using diplomacy and so much more.A lot of old testament laws are outdated and cannot be practiced in todays world people who practice them are called conservatives or extremist either way you can practice it but not in Nigeria or the 21st century.They are crimes against humanity I don't know if those are God's law but seriously in the sight of some people those are atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by delishpot: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2018
I am sure he is also missing the slavery part of it.

Well, those women did it because they owned those servants and treated them like property which were mostly discarded after they achieved their aim.
The woman allows her maid sleep with her husband mostly because she is baren and any child resulting from that union is considered hers hence she feels that the reward far outweighs the sacrifice because in those days the man could take any woman of his choice who may trouble the wife, for her sanity sake she offers her maid.
In those days women were not given priority so it's do it or lose your position.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2018
sureheaven:
All those things happened in the old testament including tithing but they were canceled in the new testament through jesus christ by making new laws. Tithing was encouraged in the new testament. Freeze should learn more about the bible instead of misleading fools

Please I sincerely want to know, where in the New Testament?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by OBAGADAFFI: 9:31am On Jan 07, 2018
seguno2:

Please provide references to the three types of tithes.
Men sack their side chicks, so what is the news in what you said?

Three Types of Tithes
the Levitical or sacred tithe.
the feast tithe.
the poor tithe.

The three different types are as follows:

1. The Levitical, or sacred tithe (Num. 18: 21, 24).

2. The tithe of the feasts (Deut. 14:22-27).

3. The tithe for the poor (Deut. 14:28, 29).

The first tithe, trace back to Abra­ham (Gen. 14:18-20), is the sacred tithe, given to the Levites and priests for their service to the temple and the congregation in the Old Testa­ment. This is the tithe we continue to give under the priesthood of Melchizedek in the New Testa­ment.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by doctorbabs(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
At this moment, D Freeze and I are no longer on the same page.

I don't wanna incur the wrath of God for supporting blasphemy. undecided

What is blasphemous about it, are those verses not in the bible. Abraham who we all agreed as a father of faith got married to three.. Gen. 25 v 1
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by saBiggy(m): 9:43am On Jan 07, 2018
Good women of olden days grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2018
WorldRichest:
Can any Sheeple point out the lies in Daddy Freeze's statements?
Lol

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by princetom1(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Let him take a time machine and travel back to the days of the bible,Me I nor dey share my husband with another woman I can do anything if he betrays me so I disagree with freeze on this.About the other parts he mentioned those were Jewish laws and they hardly practice it so it is not applicable in todays world because those are crimes against humanity but let me leave this for the sheeples to answer because the last time I checked I am not a Jew.

Madam... Make una read and understand nau... He was just making a reference
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by salmonkas178(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2018
I like that for real .....I for just wish to be that husband...cuz I don't want anyone to share me with my wife
Ladyhippolyta88:
No I am not,I can share anything with you but the only thing or person that I can't share with someone else is my husband.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2018
princetom1:

Madam... Make una read and understand nau... He was just making a reference
Sorry nor vex it is like you did not read my other post anyways I nor go school na pioneer I dey go.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2018
salmonkas178:
I like that for real .....I for just wish to be that husband...cuz I don't want anyone to share me with my wife
If true then you are a good man.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Penalty82(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2018
VictorRomanov:

You still don't get the point, do you?

When rev king set his member ablaze, what happened to him?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by aliya247(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2018
New testament is the will (document) for every believer in Christ. Daddy Freeze should show me where or which married woman gave her maid to her husband in the new testament? Freeze should keep silent and stop his ignorance in word of God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / When A Neighbour Rejects That Christmas Chicken / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.