Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) (34452 Views)

Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet / Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
The God of chossen couldn't help him?

1 Like

Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by plaetton: 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
informationNaija:
I stumbled upon this mentally deranged man this evening when coming back from work in Lagos,the mad man was seen wearing a church apron and also surrounded by people wondering what a church apron should be doing on a mad mans body.
(photos)
What an irony. grin

A picture is worth a thousand words.

It's funny that mental illness is the only words that comes to my mind each time I see adults wearing that apron.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Kingpee2:
The apron was meant for mad people all along,why putting on such irritating material on what you're putting on.Sorry if you are a chosen member ,tell your pastor that the mentality behind that vest is useless ....

You can wear your party uniform and your daughters can walk half unclad, pls we like our Apron SIMPLE.
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
the Lord is working in so many mysterious ways.....
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Penalty82:
"wondering what a church apron should be doing on a mad mans body"

Why are you wondering about the Apron he's wearing, the fact that the mad man is not naked should make you to wonder most. I am sure you posted this to make mockery of the Lord's Chosen Church, members and their Apron.

CHOSEN IS BLESSED BY THE MOST HIGH GOD AND SHALL NOT BE CURSED!

lol...Most High indeed..Demonic Church..Una Pst dey wear the Apron?..He has about 15 body guards..Lol..sheeple...May daddy Freez fall on u

1 Like

Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Blissp99(f): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
So Someone cannu throw Apron away again in Peace
Do u need to package it till eternity
Leave the mad man alone abwg

Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by thunderbabs: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
All dz razzmattaz is a result of d way our pastors attribute church materials such as dz apron for example, stickers, wrist bands, etc as being anointed and work wonders.

With dt kinda orientation, one wld expect d deranged man to receive instantaneous healing but alas......he is still looking like hz bread was snatched frm him..lol
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
plaetton:

What an irony. grin

A picture is worth a thousand words.

It's that mental illness is the only words that comes to my mind each time I see adults wearing that apron.

Thanks for your observations, just know that you're not in any way better than those that wear this Apron. Apart from the Apron, the mad man is putting on shirt and trousers maybe those that wears shirt and trousers are also mad including you.
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
jacyhelen:

lol...Most High indeed..Demonic Church..Una Pst dey wear the Apron?..He has about 15 body guards..Lol..sheeple...May daddy Freez fall on u

Show me the picture of his body guards.
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by bobokunlexzy: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by blackbreed25(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
informationNaija:
I stumbled upon this mentally deranged man this evening when coming back from work in Lagos,the mad man was seen wearing a church apron and also surrounded by people wondering what a church apron should be doing on a mad mans body.
(photos)
Chosen MOPOLE
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by virus05(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Penalty82:
"wondering what a church apron should be doing on a mad mans body"

Why are you wondering about the Apron he's wearing, the fact that the mad man is not naked should make you to wonder most. I am sure you posted this to make mockery of the Lord's Chosen Church, members and their Apron.

CHOSEN IS BLESSED BY THE MOST HIGH GOD AND SHALL NOT BE CURSED!

Choosen is trash
50% of witches & wizards in my village go there. 70% of the members are poor. No quote me cos I no go reply
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Rejoice5000(f): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by greatbuc(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
I will slap the op if he comes here later saying the man is healed.. Twill be a very dumb prank.
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Means what

Mocking him or creating awareness for him.to get help or what

Explain better ok
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by UC4GOD042(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
OMOOR C DANCIN STEP
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by realmindz: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
There's no difference between him and the entire members of that church . So no story.
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by emperorzillion: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
sinaj:
Chosen mopol abi chosen mad mangrin
gringrin
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by emperorzillion: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Daeylar:

These pictures are ridiculous, LMAO
Daeylar I neva see u for the pics na, wia u dey for dia gringringrin
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by esherizdan(f): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
informationNaija:
(photos)
All chosen members needs serious deliverance.They r possess by pastor mouka demons they hv been hipnotized

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by plaetton: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
Penalty82:

Thanks for your observations, just know that you're not in any way better than those that wear this Apron. Apart from the Apron, the mad man is putting on shirt and trousers maybe those that wears shirt and trousers are also mad including you.
Comprehension comprehension!.

Did my point elude you or are you pretending ?

Believe me buddy, I can tell you with 100% confidence that adults wearing and walking about in chosen aprons is the closest thing to mental illness that any observer outside of this lunatic cocoon will take note of.

Pentecostal cowdung is slowly turning otherwise sane adults into lobotomized zombies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
bedspread:
THATS THE LORDS CHOSEN APRON...
It's a Known Fact Worldwide.....
It's our Identity.....
You will need that Aprin Some day..
WE CANNOT BE MOCKED...
informationaija you are to little to Mock The Lords Chosen...
And you are bedspread?
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Ceejay8: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
bedspread:
THATS THE LORDS CHOSEN APRON...
It's a Known Fact Worldwide.....
It's our Identity.....
You will need that Aprin Some day..
WE CANNOT BE MOCKED...
informationaija you are to little to Mock The Lords Chosen...
need which apron??, mtcheew need fire

1 Like

Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Most lord chosen members are mad or semi-mad. It is possible the man ran mad after taking part in their
crazy spiritual stunts.
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
virus05:

Choosen is trash
50% of witches & wizards in my village go there. 70% of the members are poor. No quote me cos I no go reply

You only succeeded in telling me the typy of village you came from....I now understand your agony. BYE.
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
i ve always suspected those so called christians are mentally ill grin
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Penalty82:

He is better than them in a way. Whenever I see brainwashed people with that apron performing
mad stunts, I shake my head at the sheeples.
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
imconfused:
Instead of helping him,people are focusing on apron.
This man of given the right cocktail of meds &rehabilitation may be able to function as a member of society.
People who have mental illness should not be roaming the streets in 2018,they shouldn't be photographed just to be made fun of.

Very insensitive & unkind.

How many mad men are you accommodating in your house?
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
plaetton:

Comprehension comprehension!.

Did my point elude you or are you pretending ?

Believe me buddy, I can tell you with 100% confidence that adults wearing and walking about in chosen aprons is the closest thing to mental illness that any observer outside of this lunatic cocoon will take note of.

Pentecostal cowdung is slowly turning otherwise sane adults into lobotomized zombies.

Change your thoughts first. I am sure you're not better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patient Who Fled Imo After Testing Positive For COVID-19 Caught Trading In Ondo / Troubled Man Spotted On A Telecommunications Mast In Lagos / Vincent Prosper: Abia Declares Suspected COVID-19 Patient Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.