Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . (58821 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Krayola(m): 12:45am On Apr 09, 2010
Stress kills. I need to drink something.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 12:48am On Apr 09, 2010
Krayola:

Grey Goose goes down smooth cheesy

@topic-eghhh, spoilt tongue i no blame it sha, paper bag it cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Krayola(m): 12:54am On Apr 09, 2010
platinumnk:

Grey Goose goes down smooth cheesy

smiley
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 12:56am On Apr 09, 2010
Krayola:

smiley

Mix it with sprite cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by googles: 12:57am On Apr 09, 2010
luizworld:

ehen grin Is that so, oya who is dat lucy dude naaa cheesy

lol. . . . . am not telling  cheesy cheesy cheesy

buh he is hawt  wink
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 09, 2010
". . .Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 1:02am On Apr 09, 2010
Kanye is an effing genius!!!
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 09, 2010
chic2pimp:

I Sure Do wink cheesy
As long as you do.

@post
Hey ladies, time to come out and say hi, its summer time. I know you've been keeping warm in winter clothes kiss kiss kiss

tehehehe. . . .
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Krayola(m): 1:09am On Apr 09, 2010
platinumnk:

Mix it with sprite cheesy

No sprite. I'm taking shots.   wink Tooo lazy to go to the store. . . .too stoned to get up from this chair  grin

googles:

lol. . . . . am not telling  cheesy cheesy cheesy

buh he is hawt  wink

Don't tell them Jare. What we have is just between you and me.  wink

HQ:

". . .Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

Amen to that.
eldee:

Kanye is an effing genius!!!

A lot of the time.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 09, 2010
Krayola, stop playing around and come to mama grin cheesy grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Krayola(m): 1:12am On Apr 09, 2010
Yes, momma. grin I'm hungry. . . .oya, off it.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 1:13am On Apr 09, 2010
Krayola:

I've been clean for a whole month!!!!

Krayola:

A lot of the time.

I was listening to one of the songs he sampled . . . he used just one line from the song to make a whole song.
That's genius.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 09, 2010
Krayola:

Yes, momma.  grin  I'm hungry. . . .oya, off it.
Just make sure chic2pimp doesnt find out tongue cheesy

@post
Damn!!! I don walk him here, Looking like the modafcuking woman of the year. . . .
Think I have the modafcuking plan of the year
Think you the modafcuking groupie of the year.  . . .
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 1:18am On Apr 09, 2010
These 70s albums are so good, I feel like deleting my whole hiphop library.
Should I?? Should I not?? That's worth how much??
Nah . . . get thee behind me Satan grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 09, 2010
Are you the type of girl that me and Weezy fu/ckin', baby?
'Cause I don't waste time, can't yo see a nigga lazy?
And I might need some help
But, you know, Weezy's fuckin' crazy

eldee:

You got an album to send me, please?

I know you got a good taste in music. . . . I kinda got over the last one you sent lol
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Shock(m): 1:21am On Apr 09, 2010
Glators, i ve been stalking you for a while, wanna chat?
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 1:22am On Apr 09, 2010
FL Gators:

You got an album to send me, please?

I know you got a good taste in music. . . . I kinda got over the last one you sent lol

Long shot . . . but what do you think of Fela and Bob Marley??
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by googles: 1:23am On Apr 09, 2010
shawty'z like a melody in my head
That I can't keep out
Got me singin' like
Na na na na everyday
It's like my iPod stuck on replay
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 09, 2010
Shock:

Glators, i ve been stalking you for a while, wanna chat?
Its Gators dear. . . . and you see, we already chatting as I just replied.

eldee:

Long shot . . . but what do you think of Fela and Bob Marley??

You know they're so famous, but I dont really much know them.
The only song I know by Bob Marley is "No woman No cry"
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Krayola(m): 1:27am On Apr 09, 2010
FL Gators:

Just make sure chic2pimp doesnt find out tongue cheesy

No wahala. We'll just buy him new LEGO set and he'll be happily distracted.  grin

FL Gators:

@post
Damn!!! I don walk him here, Looking like the modafcuking woman of the year. . . .
Think I have the modafcuking plan of the year
Think you the modafcuking groupie of the year.  . . .

Ahh ahnn.  MC gators in da haaauusss!! Iwo nikan naa!!  grin Abeg make I collect ya autograph.

eldee:

I've been clean for a whole month!!!!

haha. congrats. Why the hell would u wanna do that tho?  

eldee:

haha. What u listenin to?

@ Eldee have u ever listened to this album by some ATL guy name Coolbreeze-  "East Points greatest Hits" ? Was released in 1999.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 1:29am On Apr 09, 2010
FL Gators:

You know they're so famous, but I dont really much know them.
The only song I know by Bob Marley is "No woman No cry"

I've got K'naan rapping over their instrumentals, I think you'll like it.
And it's helps be claim Naija grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 09, 2010
Yeah, I take a woman shopping in a store quick
Her a/s/s big, she just tryin' to make a four fit
Yeah, they need to issue out a recall
I'm goin' up and they headin' into a freefall
The fundamentals are needed, you playin' streetball

Krayola:

No wahala. We'll just buy him new LEGO set and he'll be happily distracted.  grin
rotflmao grin grin grin Lego set ke? The last time I bought him a lego set he lost the pieces, this time he'll have to make do with crayons  grin grin

Krayola:

Ahh ahnn.  MC gators in da haaauusss!! Iwo nikan naa!!  grin Abeg make I collect ya autograph.
You neva know, I might be the voice of the new beat you making tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 09, 2010
eldee:

I've got K'naan rapping over their instrumentals, I think you'll like it.
And it's helps be claim Naija grin grin
Send it baybe, I need sth to entertain me while I'm in the Library
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 1:36am On Apr 09, 2010
Krayola:

haha. congrats. Why the hell would u wanna do that tho?  

Just to prove to myself that I can actually do it.
Besides, it's detox for my liver/kidney. grin grin

Krayola:

haha. What u listenin to?

Some Isley Brothers Collection like that.
Found many albums in an old cupboard like that.

Krayola:

@ Eldee have u ever listened to this album by some ATL guy name Coolbreeze-  "East Points greatest Hits" ? Was released in 1999.  

Hiphop was in ATL in 1999??
Never heard of him.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 1:47am On Apr 09, 2010
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL . . . YOU KNOW U MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope these snitches don't call the cops on me . . .it would be disgraceful for them to give me a caution for public disturbance if there's no half-naked chic sweating in my room grin grin

FL Gators:

Send it baybe, I need sth to entertain me while I'm in the Library
On it. wink
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 09, 2010
eldee:

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL . . . YOU KNOW U MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope these snitches don't call the cops on me . . .it would be disgraceful for them to give me a caution for public disturbance if there's no half-unclothed chic sweating in my room grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

They dare not. . . . as if dem no do am too.

Turn up the music, thatz what WE do grin cheesy grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 1:52am On Apr 09, 2010
FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin grin

They dare not. . . . as if dem no do am too.

Turn up the music, thatz what WE do grin cheesy grin

Erm . . . you do know it's 2am here. grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 09, 2010
eldee:

Erm . . . you do know it's 2am here. grin grin
You're banging and you're on your laptop? My friend, you're doing sth wrong o grin

Yo sure she's not just pretending to like it by screaming? tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 1:56am On Apr 09, 2010
FL Gators:

You're banging and you're on your laptop? My friend, you're doing sth wrong o grin

Yo sure she's not just pretending to like it by screaming? tongue

I'm not banging . . . I said it will be disgraceful if I get a caution for playing music.

Anything other than banging is not worth a caution. grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Krayola(m): 1:57am On Apr 09, 2010
FL Gators:

You neva know, I might be the voice of the new beat you making tongue

You are the beat I really want to write to. Can't wait to ride u with my killa stroke flow  grin

eldee:

Hiphop was in ATL in 1999??
Never heard of him.

Check it out. U may just like it. Hip Hop has been in ATL for a loooong time. OutKast's first album was in 1994 or sumn. Coolbreeze was part of the dungeon family. His album got 4 or 4 1/2 mics from the source. really great music. He ain't no master lyricist or anything, but the songs and production were just top notch. Timeless IMO. Still bump it till tomorrow and it still rocks. I'll try find some links

eldee:

Just to prove to myself that I can actually do it.
Besides, it's detox for my liver/kidney. grin grin

haha. Betta shayo. U dey miss.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 09, 2010
eldee:

I'm not banging . . . I said it will be disgraceful if I get a caution for playing music.

Anything other than banging is not worth a caution. grin grin
Oh I see, do your thing jare.
Just dont come and say it on NL,I'll get my own soon cry cry

Krayola:

You are the beat I really want to write to. Can't wait to ride u with my killa stroke flow  grin
Are you up for the challenge?
My vocal cords go really high, wanna find out how high? wink
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chamotex(m): 2:03am On Apr 09, 2010
I'm hooked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Tell A Lie / What Do You Think The Person Above You Should Advertise? / Words That End With "ing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.