Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . - Forum Games (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . (59389 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by bluespice(f): 1:23am On Apr 13, 2010
nike4luv:

contacts and glasses! contacts better though, i seen the light  tongue

glasses make me look naughty! thats bad if am trying to get a serious job  tongue

and il continue to if you stay away from my hair!

afoju! grin
*singing* tha hurr is mine! cool
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 1:24am On Apr 13, 2010
chamotex:

Wake up and smell the garden girl. None of the girls on this thread wear any cool

grin cheesy grin cheesy I hate underwear lipsrsealed

@Topic- SMH- Children, the Children of old smiley
Broke assss wenches wink
I party in VIP, what you do?
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 1:25am On Apr 13, 2010
nike4luv:

glasses make me look naughty! thats bad if am trying to get a serious job  tongue

I think contacts will look stunning on you . . . besides, u're hott both ways. wink wink
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by nike4luv(f): 1:26am On Apr 13, 2010
bluespice:

afoju! grin
*singing* tha hurr is mine! cool

afori! ti n ba fo e lenu!  cheesy

why those bluespice hate me so much! she so wants to be blind tongue
aww eldee, thanks boo! such a charmmer, and a flirt! SMH cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 1:27am On Apr 13, 2010
nike4luv:

if you can afford it, get both, I got both, love the different looks wink
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 13, 2010
eldee:

@nike4luv

Is it just me or is everyone else charmed by those eyes of yours??  wink wink
rotflmao. Wasnt it just oyinda a minute ago? grin grin

Nike, o je be careful pelu eldee grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by bluespice(f): 1:29am On Apr 13, 2010
nike4luv:

afori! ti n ba fo e lenu!  cheesy

why those bluespice hate me so much! she so wants to be blind tongue
omo kekere yi o tie leko angry
tongue
i don't hate you hun
i just need that hurr tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 13, 2010
Oh well planned. You did a great job babe, now letz see how far she stammers. grin

Bytch didnt give me my excuse note, now I gotta take that grade breaking exam embarassed
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 1:31am On Apr 13, 2010
nike4luv:

aww eldee, thanks boo! such a charmmer, and a flirt! SMH  cheesy

Nah. . . you're the charmer here.
Just looked at your profile pic and I was sold already, you've got this effect on me.
I'm trying to lay my fingers on it.

FL Gators:

rotflmao. Wasnt it just oyinda a minute ago? grin grin
Nike, o je be careful pelu eldee grin

I don't know what you're talking about grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by nike4luv(f): 1:31am On Apr 13, 2010
platinumnk:

if you can afford it, get both, I got both, love the different looks wink

i have both! and 2 different contacts colours! i used to hate contacts, the way my brother gags when i take them out! like wtf is that  tongue

aunty bulue! e ma binu iya mi! ife lo n she mi!

eldee, i see yoo  kiss
FL- before you said nko? tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 13, 2010
nike4luv:

i have both! and 2 different contacts colours! i used to hate contacts, the way my brother gags when i take them out! like wtf is that  tongue

eldee, i see yoo  kiss
FL- before you said nko? tongue
Since eldee is my bro and I allow him to parry in my club VIP, he's a good catch grin cheesy grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by nike4luv(f): 1:33am On Apr 13, 2010
na fish? tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by bluespice(f): 1:34am On Apr 13, 2010
eldee:

Nah. . . you're the charmer here.
Just looked at your profile pic and I was sold already, you've got this effect on me.
I'm trying to lay my fingers on it.

I don't know what you're talking about grin grin

ashewo!
last nite it was mukina and i
today toyin, oyinda and nike

ko kin sun yin ni cheesy

nike4luv:

i know jare tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 13, 2010
Nike, which brand of contact lense do you use. Trynna get some this summer, tired of my glasses.
I dont want one that makes me look like a fake barbie tho lol

nike4luv:

na fish? tongue
Yes ke! You no get choice wink
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 1:38am On Apr 13, 2010
FL Gators:

Since eldee is my bro and I allow him to parry in my club VIP, he's a good catch grin cheesy grin

Is nike4luv always this charming??
Like . . . where's she been all my life?? cheesy cheesy
bluespice:

ashewo!

ko kin sun yin ni cheesy

Nike is special in her own way . . . she brings sumn you don't see in most ladies.
She's got me spellbound and I'm not ashamed to admit it embarassed embarassed
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by bluespice(f): 1:40am On Apr 13, 2010
eldee:

Nike is special in her own way . . . she brings sumn you don't see in most ladies.

Child protective services!!!! tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 1:40am On Apr 13, 2010
non
nike4luv:

hheheheh my best friend for the life of me cannot figure how to put in contacts, me, i can put them while im driving cheesy

@blahh - yall booring, na her looks cant help yours tongue sorry
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 13, 2010
bluespice:

ashewo!

ko kin sun yin ni cheesy
i know jare tongue

Me ke? lol we dont encourage incest in my home.
Eldee is my lil bro, rem when I used to change his diapers lol
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by nike4luv(f): 1:41am On Apr 13, 2010
FL- i went to my unis optometrists! its easier because they do an eye test and give you lots of trial lenses mahn! i didnt have to pay until like 8weeks! they were all free! the coloured ones would come from them as well, just ask! you want to be careful of picking random ones. i use acuvue advance, its nicce and soft and you KNOW when its the wrong way round tongue

eldee bay bay, its not easy getting into nike4luv's heart!
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by nike4luv(f): 1:43am On Apr 13, 2010
platinumnk:

nonhheheheh my best friend for the life of me cannot figure how to put in contacts, me, i can put them while im driving cheesy

@blahh - yall booring, na her looks cant help yours tongue sorry
my parents dont like the idea but it makes life sooo much easier!!

blue! whos the child angry, i want to be wood by my romeo grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 13, 2010
eldee:

Oh really, so you fell in love within 2 peeks tongue

nike4luv:

FL- i went to my unis optometrists! its easier because they do an eye test and give you lots of trial lenses mahn! i didnt have to pay until like 8weeks! they were all free! the coloured ones would come from them as well, just ask! you want to be careful of picking random ones. i use acuvue advance, its nicce and soft and you KNOW when its the wrong way round tongue

eldee bay bay, its not easy getting into nike4luv's heart!
ahhh my uni is too cheap for an optometrist. . . . The feeling, to poke my eyes again
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 1:44am On Apr 13, 2010
FL Gators:

Me ke? lol we dont encourage incest in my home.
Eldee is my lil bro, rem when I used to change his diapers lol

Wo . . . ti moba fun e nigbaju, wa am rotate lo bi chair barber!!!

bluespice:

Child protective services!!!! tongue

WTF!!! How old is she?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chamotex(m): 1:45am On Apr 13, 2010
eldee:

[size=16pt]chamotex     01:17:14 AM     Viewing nike4luv's profile.[/size]

I know u've already saved it on your hard drive . . . grin grin

eldee   01:17:14 AM   Viewing nike4luv's profile.

Eldee, you rassclart . . . I caught you red-handed viewing her profile and u modified your name and switched it to mine. grin
I dont have to view her profile, I've already got most of her pics cool

platinumnk:

grin cheesy grin cheesy  I hate underwear lipsrsealed

You're the fking best!
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by nike4luv(f): 1:47am On Apr 13, 2010
FL Gators:

ahhh my uni is too cheap for an optometrist. . . . The feeling, to poke my eyes again
thats the idea i had! its good though, hassle free! try spec-savers. which uni do you go too?

chamotex:

eldee 01:17:14 AM Viewing nike4luv's profile.

Eldee, you rassclart . . . I caught you red-handed viewing her profile and u modified your name and switched it to mine. grin

You're the fking best!
huh angry
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by adewusi4lu(m): 1:47am On Apr 13, 2010
[color=#006600][/color]

Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by bluespice(f): 1:48am On Apr 13, 2010
eldee:

Wo . . . ti moba fun e nigbaju, wa ma rotate lo bi chair barber!!!

WTF!!! How old is she?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

wa ma poyi bi aga barber  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
damn yoruba is so funny tongue

errr she never reach to finish secondary school for 9ja lipsrsealed

@ topic, honest i could get spoiled by you kiss
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 1:48am On Apr 13, 2010
chamotex:

eldee   01:17:14 AM   Viewing nike4luv's profile.

Well . . . the evidence shows that you where there staring at her profile.
Seun provided me with that heavily protected info. cheesy cheesy

You need to stop peeking, seriously . . . it's wrong.

FL Gators:

Wo . . . back off!!!
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 13, 2010
nike4luv:

thats the idea i had! its good though, hassle free! try spec-savers. which uni do you go too?
Just the best here, they call it the Havard of FL lol.
Gogle my NL ID wink

Yea, my friend told me to buy them online. Thinking the color blue and purple.

@topic
Oh I am so happy right now. Just thinking about it cheesy kiss
Yea, Imma call you anytime I need to have fun cool

Nigerian men are so easy, you know tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chamotex(m): 1:50am On Apr 13, 2010
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 1:51am On Apr 13, 2010
bluespice:

[font=Lucida Handwriting]
wa ma poyi bi aga barber  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
damn yoruba is so funny tongue

errr she never reach to finish secondary school for 9ja lipsrsealed

Maynne . . . so you were watching me R-Kelly myself all this while??
Na wa ooh, I thought you had my back??

You know you're the one I love don't you?? wink wink
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by nike4luv(f): 1:53am On Apr 13, 2010
who owns that pishure! my eyess!

who say my pishure where?  

FL, DONT buy online abeg unless you know your dimensions because contacts that are too tights stops oxygen from getting to them which is bad! careful me love
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by nike4luv(f): 1:54am On Apr 13, 2010
eldee! and you believe that rumour cry i thought we had something?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (101)

Tell A Lie / Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? / Words That End With "ing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.