Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal (1409 Views)

+18: Is She Cheating Or Not? To Be Deleted Soon / Cheating Or Just Innocent Conversation? / Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal by bipolarMe(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
There's this girl I've been dating for 4 years now. I really love her. Well, we started dating when I was 20 and she was 18. I've never treated her bad, tried my best to make her happy. Fast forward to now. I graduated a year ago waiting for service and she's still in school in her finals.

One day I noticed she uploaded my picture on her whatsapp status declaring her love for me, me on my own end was feeling like a boss, later I then found out she made only me to be able to see the whatsapp, i.e it was jus visible to one person, which was me. I asked her about it, after denying for a while, she accepted. I've forgiven her and we've moved on, but still that event always pops into to my mind. I love this girl so much. But I ain't just feeling secured no more again.
Re: I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal by Elparaiso(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
bipolarMe:
later I then found out she made only me to be able to see the whatsapp, i.e it was jus visible to one person, which was me.

Ask her why bros. There's a difference between not allowing selected people view your status and displaying the status to only one person.

Why doesn't she want anyone to know about the relationship? If I were you bros, I'll move on abeg.
No relationship is worth the stress.
Re: I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 07, 2018
How did you know that it was only you that she made your profile pic visible to in her whatapp?
bipolarMe:
There's this girl I've been dating for 4 years now. I really love her. Well, we started dating when I was 20 and she was 18. I've never treated her bad, tried my best to make her happy. Fast forward to now. I graduated a year ago waiting for service and she's still in school in her finals.

One day I noticed she uploaded my picture on her whatsapp status declaring her love for me, me on my own end was feeling like a boss, later I then found out she made only me to be able to see the whatsapp, i.e it was jus visible to one person, which was me. I asked her about it, after denying for a while, she accepted. I've forgiven her and we've moved on, but still that event always pops into to my mind. I love this girl so much. But I ain't just feeling secured no more again.
Re: I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal by larrymoore(m): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2018
You need to back up incase
Re: I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 07, 2018
Elparaiso:

Ask her why bros. There's a difference between not allowing selected people view your status and displaying the status to only one person.

Why doesn't she want anyone to know about the relationship? If I were you bros, I'll move on abeg.
Listen to this guy
Re: I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal by bipolarMe(m): 5:32am On Jan 07, 2018
comshots:
How did you know that it was only you that she made your profile pic visible to in her whatapp?

I happen to have to whatsapp accounts installed on my phone. One is active the other is kinda dormant.
Re: I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal by bipolarMe(m): 5:51am On Jan 07, 2018
Elparaiso:

She couldn't give me a good reason. Said she was coward
Re: I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal by lilmax(m): 6:07am On Jan 07, 2018
oga instead of wasting your life hoping she'll change why not move on? she's dangerous

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal by Preshy561(f): 6:10am On Jan 07, 2018
grin
the girl sabi something. .lol

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 07, 2018
Baddest babe ever liveth.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal by Oxster(m): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2018
Purebeerry:

I swear but gals y nahhh
Re: I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2018
Family and friends contact might be her reason. You ain't married to her yet bro.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2018
OK,you have her WhatsApp account installed in your two mobile numbers shey?Bro,you should understand this,that what apps video cannot be view if a friend doesn't save your number.Did she save your two WhatsApp numbers in her contact?There is a way one can decide to block others from viewing one's video details sha
bipolarMe:

I happen to have to whatsapp accounts installed on my phone. One is active the other is kinda dormant.
Re: I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal by bipolarMe(m): 7:54am On Jan 07, 2018
Wiziman:
Family and friends contact might be her reason. You ain't married to her yet bro.

Family is a valid reason sha. But she made jus me to see it. Just one person o. Just one person.
Re: I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 07, 2018
bipolarMe:

Family is a valid reason sha. But she made jus me to see it. Just one person o. Just one person.
Take my words bro.
Re: I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal by Elparaiso(m): 11:13am On Jan 07, 2018
bipolarMe:

She couldn't give me a good reason. Said she was coward

That's not a reason bros. Coward for what? Why? Why would she hide a relationship? Like I said before, it's not worth the stress. Look for another lady.
Re: I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal by Lalas247(f): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2018
So are you dating the ppl on her wts app or because she didn’t flaunt u sad

Lol you forgave her? How old r u pls ? Just asking cause it’s pathetic .. people dealing with real relationship issues it’s selfie not reaching everyone that’s upsetting u ....
hope she sees the light ..

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal by Lalas247(f): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2018
Purebeerry:
This girl eh
Re: I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal by bipolarMe(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
comshots:
OK,you have her WhatsApp account installed in your two mobile numbers shey?Bro,you should understand this,that what apps video cannot be view if a friend doesn't save your number.Did she save your two WhatsApp numbers in her contact?There is a way one can decide to block others from viewing one's video details sha

Lol. She admitted that she did it o. That she actually did it, when I asked her about it. Although she denied at first and admitted to it, and started apologising.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed / *Redacted* / Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.