Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (17514 Views)

How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2021
edoziechris:
Well, Do you know that you can also withdraw your PayPal funds to your Naira bank account @ 360 or 355 exchange rate, with this method you don't even need to sell your PayPal funds to Online exchangers or individuals, furthermore you can also link your credit card to the PayPal account and withdraw your PayPal funds to the credit card, this new method is a topnotch, that's what am making use of for the past 4 months, the awesome thing about this method is that I don't even need a VPN or foreign numbers to operate this PayPal account, my regular Nigeria IP, Nigeria phone number is good to go, This method is new, many are yet to discover this method, click here to view full details on how to set it up and thank me later �

bros

you know paypal pays in dollars

so when one wants to transfer from paypal to accounts

should the receiving account be DOMICILIARY
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by edoziechris: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
We Buy and Sell
PayPal
Skrill,
Payoneer,
Bitcoin,
Ethereum,
Gift Cards(ITunes, Amazon, Steam, Visa etc) and
Other Cryptocurrencies and E currencies at the best rate on [url=edozexchange.com]Edozexchange.com[/url]

We pay instantly for all E-currencies and Cryptocurrencies..

Feel free to use our Exchange service today

Visit our website @ https://edozexchange.com

Or Contact Us directly on WhatsApp @
+2347068425439

We equally have a free guide on how to create and Maintain paypal account that sends and receives payment in Nigeria

Thanks for your continuous Patronage
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 14, 2023
Supercharge your PayPal funds with Nigeria's leading exchange service! Embrace an exceptional offer: we acquire your PayPal funds at an irresistible exchange rate of N600+ per dollar. Our lightning-fast exchange mechanism ensures immediate conversions, efficiently depositing the naira equivalent into your bank account. Whether you seek funds for secure online payments, convenient shopping, or our dependable Pay4Me service, our unwavering focus on trust and security guarantees peace of mind. Join our satisfied clientele and unlock the true potential of your PayPal funds with a partner you can rely on.

1 Share

Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 14, 2023
Amplify the value of your PayPal funds with Nigeria's trusted exchange powerhouse! Embrace an exclusive opportunity: we buy your PayPal funds at an unparalleled exchange rate of N600+ per dollar. Our lightning-quick exchange service ensures instant results, seamlessly converting your funds and securely depositing the naira equivalent into your bank account. Whether you need funds for secure online transactions, effortless shopping, or our reliable Pay4Me service, our commitment to safety and reliability sets us apart. Join our ever-growing community of satisfied customers and experience a transformational journey, maximizing the potential of your PayPal funds.

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians / I Sell Quality Wristwatches, Only... / Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.