Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) (65021 Views)

Big Sheff Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / Frank Edwards Shares Transformation Photos (Throwback) / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by one4GOD(f): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Lefulefu come and see o shocked Jesus ! .......
Some girls will see this and wanna be like her .. travel get surgery die! Happens everyday

Last one I read Nigerian girl travel paid some cheap doc .. they injected god knows what inside her .. within 24hours she died .. for yansh imagine what God will think .. smh
They should stop promoting surgery it’s wrong these up coming don’t know the risk or have the funds for good docs
the thing is closer home now than u think, u no longer need to travel out. the dude is making a hell of money from naija ladies and he is doing a great job.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by Decale: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
IamHeWrites:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6516650_wpss201801050002_png83ca584be634058d797646c4392b766b

Whether she did surgery or not, which is no one's business, this particular picture is seriously PHOTOSHOPPED

I'm surprised no one saw it...
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by ariklawani(f): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Yeligray:
Only God knows what she did to her yansh but be as it may eyes must chop food
Even her chest use to be flat.now massive
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by Youngadvocate(m): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Somebody call Humblesmith o grin grin

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

plastic eye lids ke shocked
oga Lefu I never see that one before o sad
i am talking about the hair on ur eye lids nacheesy.dem don dey see synthetic hair eyelids and some babes dey wear am for their eyelids.na so d tin just looong and if dem dey look u dey blink their eye at u dem go just look like queen of the coast.na wao cheesy.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by Thegents6: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
undecided
IamHeWrites:
I'm sure many of you know some of our gorgeous celebrities have had work done on their bodies. Tonto Dikeh is the only one so far who has owned up to it in public.

Here's our gorgeous mother of three, Caroline Danjuma, with her before and after butt *wink*

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/caroline-danjuma-butt-before-after.html

JEEZ!!! BUTT SILICONE ALERT lipsrsealed
IamHeWrites:
I'm sure many of you know some of our gorgeous celebrities have had work done on their bodies. Tonto Dikeh is the only one so far who has owned up to it in public.

Here's our gorgeous mother of three, Caroline Danjuma, with her before and after butt *wink*

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/caroline-danjuma-butt-before-after.html

JEEZ!!! BUTT SILICONE ALERT :p cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by IdeyFindWife: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Larrey:
Yeah yeah grin

I'll bet your's wouldn't be half as admirable.

Kudos to the Creator for his exceptional works.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by DavidJohnDavid(f): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
hmmm.....
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
eyinjuege:

I can assure you thousands of women have had cosmetic surgery- tummy tuck after Stella in Germany and they have had it safely.
Despite how bad we claim Nigerian Drs are, they still perform surgeries successfully in Nigeria. For every bad case of C-sec done, scores were successful.
I'm not sure what complication Stella had after her surgery, but with her short neck (that's not an insult o, but just a description) she's not any anaesthetist's friend. She may have also reacted to any of the anesthetic drugs. Who knows?
i am not condemning corrective surgeries oo.after all it is useful if someone has a disfiguring scare on his body or a serious burn. But this weird enlarging of person body parts get as e be.look at some of these adult film actresses that do plastic surgery on a daily basis like d ones that enlarge their boobs...their breast will be looking so out of place compared to their bodies. Even the plastic surgery of a thing it tends to have a toll on the body if someone becomes addicted to it.on the issue of tummy tuck there was a story that the late Ayemasegha (sorry i didn't spell his name correctly) the late former governor of bayelsa state that goodluck Jonathan served as a deputy also went thru the tummy tuck procedure. And this is a man that got his pot belly through gluttony cheesy.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by Harrynight(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
and she was happily married without the Big Butt sad
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by shayarihindisha: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
wow very nic....shayarihindishayari...com

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by phlamesG: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

no u moulded it for me tongue

Lol yes na grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by klamba(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tagbo!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by vioment: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Low self esteem (LSE) at play here.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by Sultty(m): 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
She's still ugly but richer sha

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by mechanics(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
wow.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by Pat081: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Take a look at d guy in 3photo wot do u c or it is my eyes dat is c another thing
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by odaniel1(m): 1:22am On Jan 08, 2018
If future wifey doesn't have backyard, we go buy oooh!
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by Revolva(m): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2018
she is way too beautiful d day i saw her face t face...i weak....
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
OneCorner:
Shey dat blue and white slippers?
hahaha e dey expensive now
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
OneCorner:
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
OneCorner:
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by hen4ade: 2:14am On Jul 20, 2020
Hissss!!!!!
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) by SavageResponse(m): 2:58am On Jul 20, 2020
hen4ade:
Hissss!!!!!

Are you a snake? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car / Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex / "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.