Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,701 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ (5844 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) / 'fat Belly Simi' - Simi Reveals Her Belly In Chic Photo / Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by praizblog: 5:38am On Jan 07, 2018
This viral photo of this Lady on a club is circulating online. She was seen pointing to her Belly having something like male organ.

Or what is that exactly? Anyway don’t forget today is Sunday…

Lol

Happy Sunday oo

Gist from Praizeupdates

Source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/see-this-viral-photo-of-a-beautiful-lady-pointing-to-her-belly-like-male-organ/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

1 Like

Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by praizblog: 5:39am On Jan 07, 2018
Lol.. This is serious
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by biacan(f): 5:40am On Jan 07, 2018
I love her nails grin grin
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by thesettingz(m): 5:49am On Jan 07, 2018
This completely turn off for me

6 Likes

Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by Pappyto: 5:52am On Jan 07, 2018
grin
I love that swollen.......
Sorry, I meant swimsuit, today is Sunday.

1 Like

Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by ipobarecriminals: 5:56am On Jan 07, 2018
sad lipsrsealed dat thing don swallowed diff anacondas sotey it com swell like Ghana puff puff

2 Likes

Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by Martin0(m): 5:59am On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
I love her nails grin grin

Dey laugh oo! How ya night na?
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by biacan(f): 6:04am On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

Dey laugh oo!
How ya night na?
Fyn but waiting carry you come this thread better go back to politics section biko
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by Martin0(m): 6:05am On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
Fyn but waiting carry you come these thread better go back to politics section biko

See I don't like politics section!grin
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by biacan(f): 6:13am On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

See I don't like politics section!grin
Then quietly go to religious section cause I nor say you sabi pray...... ngwa jebe kita grin grin

1 Like

Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by Martin0(m): 6:19am On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
Then quietly go to religious section cause I nor say you sabi pray...... ngwa jebe kita grin grin

Oya come mek we go pray together
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by Martin0(m): 6:22am On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:

U see all these ya smartness wey u dey form down to offline!

Just be oo!

One day I will know all these ya hidden agenda! All it will take me is patient,that ur small mistake go show me those things wey I wan know!

Me go jus relax dey wait mek u do that mistake!
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by chriskosherbal(m): 6:23am On Jan 07, 2018
Warris is that ...
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by purem(m): 6:25am On Jan 07, 2018
As she's pointing her finger and looking at it, what's on her mind

"You've really helped me alots..."

"What can I do without you?"

I wouldn't be surprised for the swelling up

Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by biacan(f): 6:29am On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

U see all these ya smartness wey u dey form down to offline!

Just be oo!

One day I will know all these ya hidden agenda! All it will take me is patient,that ur small mistake go show me those things wey I wan know!

Me go jus relax dey wait mek u do that mistake!
You go wait for Africa be that oooo
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by Martin0(m): 6:39am On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
You go wait for Africa be that oooo

Ayam all ready!grin
Anu Mmpamagringrin bia ele obodo isi again?grin if u laugh eh?grin
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by biacan(f): 6:43am On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

Ayam all ready!grin

Anu Mmpamagringrin bia ele obodo isi again?grin if u laugh eh?grin
Bia nei muaanya or mu ki pur mmpama....... undecided
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by Martin0(m): 6:49am On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
Bia nei muaanya or mu ki pur mmpama....... undecided

gringringrin igbo Amaka!

By the way wetin be Mmama sef? Ar nor know again oo
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by biacan(f): 6:57am On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

gringringrin igbo Amaka!
By the way wetin be Mmama sef? Ar nor know again oo
ok

Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by Martin0(m): 7:21am On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
ok
Yeah!
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by prodiG(m): 7:29am On Jan 07, 2018
That is one yummy looking pus.. lipsrsealed
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by marooh: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2018
Na Tekno dey her back so!

I think this is bobrisky twin grin

Her syphilis and gonorrhea is growing grin grin grin
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by omoiyalayi(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2018
Chai

That pus*y yaf suffer

It's obvious she's an Olosho
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by Dollarship(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2018
Obo yen to wu si oke
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by Ifunanya327(f): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2018
We love nigerian pussy/cameltoe� scroll through our page and if you like what you see kindly follow us
http://www.4waymedia.com/8ab5b3798fa651c0e0d4eb60ef6cdf8e/fcb/en/?i=2376186&i=2376186
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by Waffarianman(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2018
That's PUMP pussy?
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by AverageAnnie(f): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2018
Disgusting. ... What are we supposed to call dix onehorsetoe abi pigtoe? ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by Nwaotu10(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2018
same here
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by Nwaotu10(m): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2018
Waffarianman:
That's PUMP pussy?
Lol!

1 Like

Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by Waffarianman(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2018
Nwaotu10:
Lol!

Just loggin pump pussy you see yourself
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by Mrkumareze(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2018
Today na Sunday na...some of us here want to make heaven
Re: See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ by Exjoker(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
What is that she is pointing at

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time / Port Harcourt Big Boy Tonye Boma Claude-wilcox Dies In Bike Accident / Mr. Flavour N'abania Still Stands Out The Only Father Of Bad Black's Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.