Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Where Were You Before Your Birth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Were You Before Your Birth (671 Views)

Your Birth Day Was Actually Your Death Date And You Should Not Be Celebrating It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Were You Before Your Birth by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 07, 2018
I have heard enough of Christians who claim that atheists are going to burn in hell,am not arguing on that,but since u claim to know what happens after death,I would like u to tell "ignorant" atheists where we where before birth SUPPORTING IT WITH THE BIBLE,since EVERYTHING is in the bible
Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by MrRhymes101(m): 7:07am On Jan 07, 2018
Inside belle na!!!... funny MC
Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 07, 2018
In Oblivion
Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2018
At this time, no one for sure knows what was before we were born and what will happen after our death. Life is wired, so I'm open minded to the possibility of anythings. I've seen crazy things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by adepeter2027(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2018
Lalasticlala, happy Sunday o-o.
Wetin you think about this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by adepeter2027(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2018
Lalasticlala, happy Sunday o-o.
Wetin you think about this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by hopefulLandlord: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2018
At the right hand side of FSM

1 Like

Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by Dnockeror333(m): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2018
darkchild64:
I have heard enough of Christians who claim that atheists are going to burn in hell,am not arguing on that,but since u claim to know what happens after death,I would like u to tell "ignorant" atheists where we where before birth SUPPORTING IT WITH THE BIBLE,since EVERYTHING is in the bible

QUOTE: "..everything are in the Bible..." uhh, butcnot all the Bible are in the Bible you read. They'd been touched, simplified, watered down or summarise to the little copy we had with us. Yet part of the HolySpirit of God is with us, the Bible.

Lets go ahead.... (Some minutes please...)
Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by adepeter2027(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2018
Dnockeror333:

QUOTE: "..everything are in the Bible..." uhh, butcnot all the Bible are in the Bible you read. They'd been touched, simplified, watered down or summarise to the little copy we had with us. Yet part of the HolySpirit of God is with us, the Bible.

Lets go ahead.... (Some minutes please...)
Any biblical verse to support this or the question raised by the OP?
Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by Dnockeror333(m): 9:36am On Jan 07, 2018
darkchild64:

To me, me me me! There is no division, atheist or others. To me there are only two divisions on earth: worldly and heavenly, sinners and saints, righteousness and sinfulness, children of God and children of these falling world, those born of God and those not...! (Rom 8:28-29)
These are my stand on these shore, that after I finish I may arise back to where I came from.

I CAME FROM GOD IN THE BEGINNING! I was with God in the begining of days! I came to earth by His will! I will arise from these earthen flesh at the end of my sojourn through tge river of death and return to God who made me!
Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by Dnockeror333(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2018
darkchild64:

And also read Roman 8:21-25
Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by adepeter2027(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2018
Dnockeror333:

To me, me me me! There is no division, atheist or others. To me there are only two divisions on earth: worldly and heavenly, sinners and saints, righteousness and sinfulness, children of God and children of these falling world, those born of God and those not...! (Rom 8:28-29)
These are my stand on these shore, that after I finish I may arise back to where I came from.

I CAME FROM GOD IN THE BEGINNING! I was with God in the begining of days! I came to earth by His will! I will arise from these earthen flesh at the end of my sojourn through tge river of death and return to God who made me!
You said a lot without saying anything.

Anyways, do you mean to say; people who go to hell actually are from the devil?
Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by Dnockeror333(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2018
adepeter2027:
Any biblical verse to support this or the question raised by the OP?
Bring it up again, I mean the question on your own words, brother/sister....
Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by adepeter2027(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2018
Dnockeror333:

Bring it up again, I mean the question on your own words, brother/sister....
The question is in the OP, simple & direct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by Daeylar(f): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

At the right hand side of FSM

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by Dnockeror333(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2018
adepeter2027:

You said a lot without saying anything.

Anyways, do you mean to say; people who go to hell actually are from the devil?

People who visit and took to hell as residence are creations of God, yet are disobedient to goodness and to the godly side of destiny. They are created as we yet they choose the broadway, despising Gods dominion, they forfieted God and follow decievingly after the Sin-Raking-Devil. Yet, I pray, God of eternity, Heaven and Earth, visible and invisible possess a secret plan never known from the foundation of the world, after the cross of His Son, to draw these hell-burnth ones from hell jaws at the completness of their eternal punishment.
Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by adepeter2027(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2018
Dnockeror333:

People who visit and took to hell as residence are creations of God, yet are disobedient to goodness and to the godly side of destiny. They are created as we yet they choose the broadway, despising Gods dominion, they forfieted God and follow decievingly after the Sin-Raking-Devil. Yet, I pray, God of eternity, Heaven and Earth, visible and invisible possess a secret plan never known from the foundation of the world, after the cross of His Son, to draw these hell-burnth ones from hell jaws at the completness of their eternal punishment.
Nothing said still
Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by johnydon22(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
MrRhymes101:
Inside belle na!!!... funny MC

Before that.
Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by johnydon22(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
uzoclinton:
In Oblivion

what is oblivion?
Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by purem(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
darkchild64:

In my mother's womb undecided

Why are you asking
Re: Where Were You Before Your Birth by shadeyinka(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
darkchild64:
You don't need the bible to answer that question.

Simple genetics tells you that if your Papa did not do the needful with your Mama, no amount of incantation will bring you forth.

Apart from that of the 6 millions of spermatozoa that started the race only you won: the others died in the race. If you had missed your chance then, it was impossible that you will still exist.

In other words, you didn't exit before your conception

(1) (Reply)

Dean Braxton - I Went To Heaven And Saw Jesus / Christianity: The Central Pillar Of The Ku Klux Klan!!! / Don't Be Deceived See When Your Prayers Will Be Finally Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.