Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Don't Be Deceived See When Your Prayers Will Be Finally Answered - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Deceived See When Your Prayers Will Be Finally Answered (669 Views)

Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. / Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Deceived See When Your Prayers Will Be Finally Answered by lightblazingnow(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2018
Don't decieve yourself thinking that God Almighty is like one of the man made gods or man himself, my friends, God Almighty is God, and besides him there is none like him and He will never share his glory with any mortal.

Philippians 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

That's so big, I must admit it, now remember Christ Jesus cautioned his disciples that in this world they shall have troubles, but in him they shall have peace and again he said " be of good cheer" of high spirit, rejoice. Not because you have everything you needed now, but because of Christ Jesus. He has won it all. This is your faith. The faith of Christ Jesus.

Now, what is Christ: Christ is the mighty power of God Almighty and his wonderful wisdom. That's Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

To rejoice in Christ Jesus is to expose your heart to power and wisdom of God Almighty. Making it bubble wrap up in the power of God Almighty and his wonderful wisdom.

And so when you pray and your heart is not cheered up, there is no true rejoicing in your heart, you are not excited about Christ victory over the flesh, the devil and world , you are sad because of your challenges, forget it. You will just be talking to yourself and the air but God Almighty will not hear you.

You say you want to worship God Almighty without rejoicing in Christ Jesus, you are wasting your precious time. First of all be full of rejoicing and then worship God Almighty you will find answers like never before. Don't be ruled by your situations, be strong enough not to be moved by any external guests. Christ said to Peter, " Satan is planning to swift you, to sway you off the right path, but I have prayed for you that your faith fail not"

John 16:22 And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you. 16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. 16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

And again after the death of Moses the man of God Almighty, Joshua was commanded by the word of God Almighty to rejoice.

Joshua 1:7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.

Again Paul apostle admonished us to always rejoice

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.

Let there be genuine rejoicing in your heart before you approach God Almighty. Before you want to worship, before you pray let your heart be true, rejoicing is your true colour.

Psalms 100:4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

We have shown you. Enjoy.
Re: Don't Be Deceived See When Your Prayers Will Be Finally Answered by IamTheAnswers: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lightblazingnow@ greetings

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived See When Your Prayers Will Be Finally Answered by lightblazingnow(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Grace church
Re: Don't Be Deceived See When Your Prayers Will Be Finally Answered by Divinerace(m): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Grace church
i-dont-understand-u:----|u-mean-only-when-we-rejoice-before-our-prayer-will-be-answerd-by-the-lord?
Re: Don't Be Deceived See When Your Prayers Will Be Finally Answered by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Divinerace:
i-dont-understand-u:----|u-mean-only-when-we-rejoice-before-our-prayer-will-be-answerd-by-the-lord?

Read it again
Re: Don't Be Deceived See When Your Prayers Will Be Finally Answered by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Divinerace:

Read it again quietly
Re: Don't Be Deceived See When Your Prayers Will Be Finally Answered by lightblazingnow(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Thank you lord God Almighty
Re: Don't Be Deceived See When Your Prayers Will Be Finally Answered by Prumartmedical: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2018
WHATSAPP FOR CHRIST
[Teaching the person & Principles of Jesus Christ]
Click on the Link Below to join the WhatsApp Group or send a message to
+27630083342 to manually add you.
https:///6AESD4CqSO98aFseXiK5Jv
Re: Don't Be Deceived See When Your Prayers Will Be Finally Answered by lightblazingnow(m): 1:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Thank you lord Christ Jesus for ever and ever more
Re: Don't Be Deceived See When Your Prayers Will Be Finally Answered by lightblazingnow(m): 1:49am On Jul 23, 2018
The truth
Re: Don't Be Deceived See When Your Prayers Will Be Finally Answered by orisa37: 5:19am On Jul 23, 2018
God answers all Prayers at His Pleasures.
Re: Don't Be Deceived See When Your Prayers Will Be Finally Answered by Amadaz(m): 6:35am On Jul 23, 2018
Every man is now preaching according to what they think, contrary to what really be.
Re: Don't Be Deceived See When Your Prayers Will Be Finally Answered by lightblazingnow(m): 3:01am On Jul 25, 2018
Grace church
Re: Don't Be Deceived See When Your Prayers Will Be Finally Answered by IamTheAnswers: 9:24am On Aug 05, 2018
Mighty God everlasting
Re: Don't Be Deceived See When Your Prayers Will Be Finally Answered by lightblazingnow(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2018
Hallelujah hallelujah
Re: Don't Be Deceived See When Your Prayers Will Be Finally Answered by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2018
Michael

(1) (Reply)

Seal Bearing Name Of King Josiah's Court Official Uncovered In City Of David / Pastor E A Adeboye Inducted Into Nigerian Book Of Records / Book of Isaiah (Destruction is certain for you who buy up property...)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.