Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th (1652 Views)

Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago / How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? / How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th by Great100000: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2020
Pictures of a son, father, grandfather and great grandfather together, breaks the internet (so cute)

The picture was released on Instagram of a man who poses with his young son together with his father and grandfather.

The pictures immediately went viral and had people wishing they also have the privilege of having something as precious as what they have.

It's no news that many people die early these days and it has become very rare for one to see his children's children, not to talk of great grand kids. However, these pictures right here melted the hearts of everyone who have seen them as a young father posed with his son, his father and grandfather in some pictures.

"This is the perfect gift anyone can ever have"

Some people said, while others remembered when their parents and grandparents were alive and wished they had the privilege of taking pictures with them such as the ones below.

Four generations in one single picture

What can be more perfect as this?

Isint this the best gift?

What can one ever wish for than to see his great grand kinds?

So cute.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th by Pavore9: 8:36am On Mar 20, 2020
Truly rare to see 4 generations of men looking so healthy! cheesy

With the life expectancy of Nigerian men hovering around 55 years, it will be harder as many men at that age still have children in primary and secondary schools.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th by seunlayi(m): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2020
So nice
Re: Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th by Lawgod247: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2020
cute
Re: Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th by naIraiaND: 8:41am On Mar 20, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th by godkiller(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2020
They all look strong and healthy.

May ours be like theirs by God's grace.

Those that have lost either of their parents, may the new generation begin with you.
Re: Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th by estyvino(m): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2020
Na the same mama born all of them?
Re: Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th by olamidedivotee(f): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2020
Money is involve
Re: Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th by Bilabong(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2020
Great grand dad doesn't look like someone who is going anywhere soon...
Nokia brand Greatgrand dad

Nice pix...
Re: Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th by kestolove95(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2020
Now that dix picture has broken the internet, who will fix it?
Re: Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2020
My papa Don go tey tey. I no even know weda I get grandpapa . E go Don turn local government chairman for heaven. If you have your parents alive be grateful. You don't know how lucky you are.
Re: Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th by yenereal(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2020
Nicr
Re: Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th by Joeblazeochola(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2020
Skin color change somewhere
Re: Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th by Nbote(m): 9:06am On Mar 20, 2020
Hard to see 4 generations of men in dis country, hardship or village ppl go don set in for most.. For others hustling no go allow dem marry quick to see dat much generation
Re: Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th by dangermouse(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2020
godkiller:
They all look strong and healthy.

May ours be like theirs by God's grace.

Those that have lost either of their parents, may the new generation begin with you.
Not in nigeria...can only get up to third genertion.
Re: Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th by tooth4tooth: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2020
I wonder why the second father refused to smile.
Re: Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th by Origin(f): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2020
That boy represent well....

He knows who he is and he is black and proud...

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers: Is This Not A Deceit? / Wives And Mothers, I Need Your Input / Pastor Impregnates 4 Under-aged Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.