Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Davido Declares Wizkid “new Best Friend” At #30billionconcert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Declares Wizkid “new Best Friend” At #30billionconcert (385 Views)

Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp / Wizkid's New Look In New Photos / Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Declares Wizkid “new Best Friend” At #30billionconcert by Wizkin: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2018
Watch Wizkid and Davido Perform on the same stage. Visit http://musicpercentage..com/2017/07/tekno-am-in-search-of-my-long-lost.html

Nigerian music sensation David
Adedeji Adeleke, aka Davido
has declared, Ayodeji Ibrahim
Balogun, aka Wizkid as his new
best friend.

Davido speaking at one of
Africa’s biggest concert of the
year tagged ’30 Billion Concert’
said to thousands of fans in
attendance ‘would you like to
meet my new best friend?” to
which everyone heartily yelled.

Wizkid soon emerged from
backstage and the two
embraced.

Wizkid went on to perform one
of his recent street jams
‘Manya’ alongside Davido
raising the ecstasy in the
atmosphere several notches
higher. WizKid soon gave
Davido a hearty shout out
before exiting the stage.

It is clear that this occasion
would mark the beginning of a
long-lasting bromance
between both stars.
Other notable artists who
contributed to the excitement
of the night include South
African rapper Nasty C, Mo’ Hits
stars – Don Jazzy, Dbanj, Dr Sid,
Kay Switch, Ikechukwu, Wande
Coal, D Prince, CDQ, Terry G,
Humble Smith, Dremo,
Mayorkun, Dice Ailes, Reekado
Banks.Click here to watch http://musicpercentage..com/2017/07/tekno-am-in-search-of-my-long-lost.html

(1) (Reply)

Prince Nico Mbarga’s Children Move To Immortalise ‘sweet Mother’ Dad / Watch The Trailer Video Of The Avengers: Infinity War, Starring Funke Akindele. / Owotomo Timilehin Says He Looks Like Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.