Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp (41510 Views)

Tony Elumelu Invites Nengi At The Lighting Of The Xmas Tree At Transcorp Hilton / Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by moonbyte25: 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CStYMQ8TGI&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Popular media personality, Nedu Wazobia caused a stir with an expose on a popular female BBNaija star after knacking a Nigerian big man for N10m.

Nedu, speaking on his show, said he linked this female superstar to a rich friend who slept with her for $15,000.

He said prior to that, the friend paid her N3m just to sit down and have a chat!

Altogether, the popular BB Naija star made close to N10m from Nedu’s rich friend.

The popular media personality refused to name the star involved but revealed she is a very popular former BBNaija star.

Nedu also recounted how he met two influencers and celebrities having thr**some with his rich friend.

According to the OAP, the incident happened in Transcorp Hilton Hotel in Abuja, where he walked in on the two famous influencers and his rich friend.

“I have walked in once on some of your influencers/celebrities two of them having a party with somebody I know,” he said.

“Yes I said it. I have walked in on two of your favorite influencers/celebrities in Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja. They saw me and they expect me to respect them and I respect them enough not to mention their names”
. Nedu Wazobia added.

https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/nedu-wazobia-exposes-popular-female-bbnaija-star-after-kncking-big-man-for-n10m/

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Osobi32(m): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
So what?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by kokoA(m): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nothing new said.. we all know they are all ashawo in disguise.

312 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Lolachef(f): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Wetin dey there?

She's not cheap.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by world123: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
What should we do with information? They aren't the first and definitely won't be the last

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by codedguy1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
What do you have to say about your friend paying N10m for kpekus?

Useless information.

230 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Russianlord101(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
codedguy1:

Useless information.

Una like to dey talk anyhow sha. The show is about how celebrities mislead people

161 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by codedguy1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
Russianlord101:

Una like to dey talk anyhow sha. The show is about how celebrities mislead people

Its not only celebrities that mislead people.

So His friend who I guess is not a celebrity can't be misleading people too!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by SouthSouth1914: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
Rubbish.

If you don’t mention their names, you are surely lying your ass out.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by kushercain: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lolachef:
Wetin dey there?

She's not cheap.

what's your rate? let's get down

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Killerbag36: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
Later she will come online to show us house wen she built with hard work nd she don't need a man in her life tongue tongue

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Lolachef(f): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
You can't pay.

Don't bother raising Ur crack arsehole.
kushercain:

what's your rate? let's get down

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by FiremanX: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
But seriously some men out there are very foolish, how can you pay someone 3 million just to talk to her? this is why most of these girls brag around

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Paulyzonelite(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
There is God sha

1 Like

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by pretydiva(f): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Their life, their business

2 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by 07kjb: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
codedguy1:

Useless information.

That's why we need to vote right,do you think someone packing our common wealth can't give out more than #10m to have any girl he wants

That's why they are calling Obi a stingy man

NIGERIA make una leave wickedness for ones

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Kingabia1998(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Everyone know say all of them both male and female na ashawo so this is not something someone should be worried about except you have the leak video let's watch some fresh toto and puna

5 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Alaga2222(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lolachef:
Wetin dey there?

She's not cheap.

Wetin Dey there? Why you no do ham abi you no pretty? Miss Chef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Lolachef(f): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
My dear Alaga 10million is no Joke ;DIf the money is from a pure heart.
Alaga2222:

Wetin Dey there? Why you no do ham abi you no pretty? Miss Chef
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lolachef:
Wetin dey there?

She's not cheap.
Ur mentor I guess grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Lolachef(f): 12:23am On Jan 18, 2023
Our mentor.

Cheap gay.
Iamuk:

Ur mentor I guess grin

4 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by MMempire(m): 1:17am On Jan 18, 2023
Breeze don dey blow, fowl yansh go still open more. Nedu, fire down!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by ednut1(m): 3:23am On Jan 18, 2023
3m for her number, 15k usd for sex. Nedu himself cannot be innocent with all the big yansh babes he uses in his skit.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by etrange: 4:14am On Jan 18, 2023
Most of you guys here would do the same for half that amount if you had vagina, and you know it. Neither the lady nor the man complained to y'all. They're adults and they both consented. Besides, what you might consider big money might be small to him. Nigeria is very big, yet the petty stories I read on here make it seem like a small village where everyone is up the other's business: who is having sex with who, who is lazy and who's not, etc. Dude, if they want to spoil, let them spoil. You wey no dey have sex, find and mingle with like-minded individuals. Society is no longer about the people you share a region with but about the individuals you surround yourself with.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Gerrard59(m): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2023
etrange:
Most of you guys here would do the same for half that amount if you had vagina, and you know it. Neither the lady nor the man complained to y'all. They're adults and they both consented. Besides, what you might consider big money might be small to him. Nigeria is very big, yet the petty stories I read on here make it seem like a small village where everyone is up the other's business: who is having sex with who, who is lazy and who's not, etc. Dude, if they want to spoil, let them spoil. You wey no dey have sex, find and mingle with like-minded individuals. Society is no longer about the people you share a region with but about the individuals you surround yourself with.

Gerrard59:
One thing I have noticed in sexual relationships or affairs is that the men who complain a lot about how women are so "sexually free" are never financially buoyant. They are always poor! I am yet to meet a man who bemoans sexual freedom for women that is well-to-do.

Trust me when I say it is always the poor men who cry every day that young women these days are fvcking everywhere as if the people these women sleep with are not men but ghosts. I can understand their pains - women are raking a lot from their genital parts while they (young men) cannot replicate the same. It can be painful, but if they understand a thing or two about biology and elementary economics, they will rather look towards seizing opportunities within the industry than lampoon all day on social media.

Cry today, cry tomorrow, cry forever, women will keep getting paid for sex, and men will always continue to pay. Nothing will change it. Sex itself is not free.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Mercury12(m): 7:35am On Jan 18, 2023
etrange:
Most of you guys here would do the same for half that amount if you had vagina, and you know it. Neither the lady nor the man complained to y'all. They're adults and they both consented. Besides, what you might consider big money might be small to him

Say what you know

There are still some decent girls though few that won't w.hore around for any amount of money undecided
It a new world and abnormalities is fast becoming normal and people are ready to defend evil even if they know it isn't right but are guilty of it too...
It is just as some confuse set of people are defending LGBT abominable lifestyle

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by halaqasa: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
You can't pay.

Don't bother raising Ur crack arsehole.

Yooo..... Push me a mail

2 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Lolachef(f): 8:35am On Jan 18, 2023
Meaning?
halaqasa:

Yooo..... Push me a mail

2 Likes

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by bigdammyj: 8:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Noted.
Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by Danjibola: 8:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Dat na normal thing for naija

1 Share

Re: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Wetin make we come do
Go arrest dem

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle Fawole Visit Bukky Ajayi's Grave [PICS] / Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" / Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.