Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

2019: APC Stuck With Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari (22590 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Made 4+4 Sign During Meeting With Buhari / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian / "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by ybalogs(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2018
Most of those we're looking up to as dependable candidates from the North have proven themselves to be hypocrites. I for one would have love it if Buhari just steps down after this first term but for who? Especially if we keep insisting the presidency goes to the North.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by rawpadgin(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2018
N
Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by Diso60090(m): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2018
Them want make he waste the form money
Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by tuniski: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2018
Bolustical:

Bros, as per the bolded, it is VERY evitable!

Do you think the north would wait for 16 years out of power if it decides to return favour to the SW which end its time by 2031? Power goes back to the North by 2031.

By the way, what gives you the assurance that Igbos would be able to coherently organise themselves to present a consensus candidate?

Wouldn't they miscalculate their alliances (as usual) as they did in 2015 and likely in 2019?

Wouldn't they allow another mumu like Nnamdi Kanu to come and make other Nigerians distrust them again?

These are the questions that will determine the Igbo presidency?

Happy New Year Bros!
Inept! Igbos never miscalculated in 2015 they voted their choice! Come 2019 buhari the failure must be sent packing out of Aso Rock.
The ApC will never give igbo presidential ticket that is if they even endure as a party. It takes PDP to achieve a nigerian of igbo extraction presidency.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2018
[/b]"We have seen that the unity of the party cannot be guaranteed without Buhari. The interests are just too diverse,” the source said."[b]
angry angry We're talking about the abysmal state of Nigeria under this useless government and some fellas as telling us of party unity
To vote out this useless people in APC is a task that must be done.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by ogashman(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2018
pls I want to leave this country n go to my village

in ondo street
this country don tire me.
Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by mywells: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2018
He was initially revered as a handsome revolutionary hero after seizing power without shedding a drop of blood in 1969.

His political theory, outlined in his Green Book, was designed to fix the flaws in capitalism and communism and free the oppressed people of the world.

He helped wrest control of oil from those taking advantage of lesser countries, with Libya becoming the first developing country to receive the majority of revenue from its own production of oil.

• There was no electricity bills in Libya; electricity is free … for all its citizens.
• There was no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
• If a Libyan is unable to find employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
• Should Libyans want to take up a farming career, they receive farm land, a house, equipment, seed and livestock to kick start their farms –this was all for free.
• Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
• A home was considered a human right in Libya. (In Qaddafi’s Green Book it states: “The house is a basic need of both the individual and the family, therefore it should not be owned by others.”)
• All newlyweds in Libya would receive 60,000 Dinar (US$ 50,000 ) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start a family.
• A portion of Libyan oil sales is or was credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
• A mother who gives birth to a child would receive US $5,000.
• When a Libyan buys a car, the government would subsidizes 50% of the price.
• The price of petrol in Libya was $0.14 per liter.
• For $ 0.15, a Libyan local could purchase 40 loaves of bread.
• Education and medical treatments was all free in Libya. Libya can boast one of the finest health care systems in the Arab and African World. All people have access to doctors, hospitals, clinics and medicines, completely free of charge.
• If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government would fund them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US $2,300/month accommodation and car allowance.
• 25% of Libyans have a university degree. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans were literate. Today the figure is 87%.
• Libya had no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – though much of this is now frozen globally.

Gaddafi wrote, “They want to do to Libya what they did to Iraq and what they are itching to do to Iran. They want to take back the oil, which was nationalized by these country’s revolutions. They want to re-establish military bases that were shut down by the revolutions and to install client regimes that will subordinate the country’s wealth and labor to imperialist corporate interests. All else is lies and deception.”

the gold bullion held by the Libyan Central Bank (March 2011) was among the 25 largest reserves in the world, as reported by the Financial Times, citing the International Monetary Fund. This provided Libya a critical lifeline after billions of Libya’s assets were seized by the United States and the 27 member states of the European Union.

Muammar Gaddafi told the arab leaders “ :'America hanged Saddam and we might be next!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by theo1477(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2018
It only those who are benefiting from him and his government. Anyone with pains his heart would look for alternative

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by modik(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2018
Bolustical:

Do you think the north would wait for 16 years out of power if it decides to return favour to the SW which end its time by 2031? Power goes back to the North by 2031.

By the way, what gives you the assurance that Igbos would be able to coherently organise themselves to present a consensus candidate?

Wouldn't they miscalculate their alliances (as usual) as they did in 2015 and likely in 2019?

Wouldn't they allow another mumu like Nnamdi Kanu to come and make other Nigerians distrust them again?

Happy New Year Bros!

Who presidency epp?

Maybe Igbos are the most economically backwards for want of presidency!

Lol
Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by theo1477(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2018
Bolustical:

Happy New Year Bros!

WHAT IS TOO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS ZOO COUNTRY, IF NATURE, GOD AND MAN DESIRE COULD WORK TOGETHER,WHO WANT TO STILL BE TOGETHER IN THIS MULTI ETHNIC COUNTRY, I BLAME LORD KUGARD, GOD PUNISH THE WHITES FOR THEIR SELFISH INTEREST HAVE PUT US WHERE WE ARE NOW

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by ehissi(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2018
Na so....... undecided

Them don enter one chance motor....... grin

Oya everybody whey wan contest Presidency, carry your garawa and muje to the nearest ship that will compensate you fa....... grin

Oya Sarrki ti bobo......... tongue
Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by ivandragon: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2018
pmb is well within his rights to run again for the highest office...

the onus is on those who want a better Nigeria & have a clear vision of where we want this country to be...

if we leave voting to;

1. a few vicious Fulani herdsmen;

2. religious bigots;

3. ethnic manipulators;

4. miscreants who are content with begging for their daily bread;

5. political jobbers;

&

6. cabals...

then we would have no one to blame but ourselves for the continuation of this grossly inept 'regime' beyond 2019...

it will entail a lot of sacrifice considering the fact that the security apparatus is firmly controlled by the cabal & inec has been fully compromised...

but when there is a will, there is a way...
Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by coldFLARES1(m): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2018
All fair, APC! Buhari, for me, has served his purpose and, sadly, outlived his usefulness.

It is his constitutional and guaranteed right to seek re-election, while I have mine to choose whom I want. Given the circumstances of 2015, I have no regrets voting him, but to have conspiratorially maintained silence with the wanton killings by herdsmen; spent up to a third of a year on medical vacation; to have shown little creativity with managing the economy and making absolutely no headway in the fight against official graft, I can't wait to see his back.

Fortunately, I have a little more people to influence now so it's all good. Wish Buhari and APC the best in their rulership.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by famology(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2018
That is a politically correct decision,let the opposition come up with their candidate and let the game begin.
Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by lobell2: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2018

Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by GeniusVincent(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2018
I am like seriously perturbed but don't give a hoot. :- shocked
Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by GeniusVincent(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2018
I am like seriously perturbed but don't give a hoot. :-
Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by blackbreed25(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2018
The path started all of a ssudden
it will suddenly end in 2019
Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2018
omenkaLives:
I egg my Igbo and SE compatriots to start mending fences and build bridges and alliances in advance of 2031.

If the SW backs the North is 2019 (which is very likely) there's no gainsaying the North would return the favour in 2023.

I have no doubt in my mind both parties would field a SE candidate in 2031- it is just inevitable.

By the way, I have my doubts regarding the longevity of APC as a political party. The centrifugal forces are just too numerous.
. Sometimes when I read your comments,I see only stupidity and myopic ranting from somebody who knows nothing in politics or anything concerning the northern part of the country. Who told you north will give u votes to clinch the president once baba leaves office? Kid learning politics. Mark this my post and save it when the time comes,remember it.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2018
Bolustical:

Happy New Year Bros!
I can't believe that not voting for a failure like Buhari is a political miscalculation. The biggest miscalculation Igbo will commit is voting Buhari in 2019 because Buhari will never support Igbo candidacy it's widely known that his1982 coup was to prevent shagari from handing over to Ekwueme. If Buhari manipulate his way and win 2019 election by 2023 it will be PDP with Northern candidate vs APC with southern candidate
Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by CplusJason: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2018
udemzyudex:

LOL... Don't you think the decision will even give PDP the a head up?
With the way things are going in this country, do you think APC and the bloody failure Buhari stands a chance against Yul Edochie?
Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by iykomo666(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2018
Bolustical:

Happy New Year Bros!
Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by iykomo666(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2018
[/color]
Bolustical:

[color=#000099]Bros, as per the bolded, it is VERY evitable!

Happy New Year Bros!
SINCE IGBO HAVE NOT RULE NAIJA WE DON DIE FINISH grin
Bolustical:

Happy New Year Bros!
SINCE IGBO HAVE NOT RULE NAIJA WE DON DIE FINISH
Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
CplusJason:
With the way things are going in this country, do you think APC and the bloody failure Buhari stands a chance against Yul Edochie?

LOL.. I just hope it will be a free and fair election cos.
Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by CplusJason: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
udemzyudex:

LOL.. I just hope it will be a free and fair election cos.
Guy, nor fear. Even if the Heavens comes down, that bastard will surely go back home or to the great beyond wrapped in a N200 mat.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by LZAA: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
omenkaLives:
I egg my Igbo and SE compatriots to start mending fences and build bridges and alliances in advance of 2031.

If the SW backs the North is 2019 (which is very likely) there's no gainsaying the North would return the favour in 2023.

I have no doubt in my mind both parties would field a SE candidate in 2031- it is just inevitable.

By the way, I have my doubts regarding the longevity of APC as a political party. The centrifugal forces are just too numerous.
the same ppl u call cheedren of hate grin

Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by Emyogalanya: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
dre11:

•AS HOPE DIMS ON PLAN B OPTIONS

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/2019-apc-stuck-buhari/

PARTY OF STRANGE BED FELLOWS
Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
coldFLARES1:
All fair, APC! Buhari, for me, has served his purpose and, sadly, outlived his usefulness.

It is his constitutional and guaranteed right to seek re-election, while I have mine to choose whom I want. Given the circumstances of 2015, I have no regrets voting him, but to have conspiratorially maintained silence with the wanton killings by herdsmen; spent up to a third of a year on medical vacation; to have shown little creativity with managing the economy and making absolutely no headway in the fight against official graft, I can't wait to see his back.

Fortunately, I have a little more people to influence now so it's all good. Wish Buhari and APC the best in their rulership.
..This is a very matured and responsible opinion from a matured mind.
Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
“Notwithstanding the widespread call on Buhari not to seek re-election in 2019, the reality in the APC is to the contrary. We have seen that the unity of the party cannot be guaranteed without Buhari. The interests are just too diverse,” the source said.

If Buhari is all that is holding APC together, then nothing is holding APC together. Imagine a party held together by this kin person

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by abiolert(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
amnesty7:
This news will hurt them but they must open the thread and see Baba.
TRUE TALK

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Stuck With Buhari by Ejlove4u(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
NO BUHARI NO NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! / APC Reconciliation: Tinubu, Oyegun In Battle Of Wits / Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.