Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,363 members, 7,868,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Man, 82 Defiles 13 Year-old Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man, 82 Defiles 13 Year-old Girl (810 Views)

Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) / Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) / 20 Yr Old Woman Gets Pregnant By 13 Year Old Boy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 82 Defiles 13 Year-old Girl by shadrach77: 12:47am On Apr 09, 2010
An 82-year-old man, (name witheld) was on Wednesday, last week, paraded by the Ekiti State Police Command, allegedly for defiling a 13-year-old girl(name withheld). The octogenarian, however, denied the crime.
He told Daily Sun that he knew the girl at a spot where she sold banana close to his duty post at Eki Cinema in Ado-Ekiti.

When asked about the whereabouts of his wife, the octogenarian said she had relocated to her country home in Edo State, due to a stroke which afflicted her three years ago.

The old man was hitherto a night guard at Eki Cinema in Old Garage area of Ado-Ekiti. The victim was reported to have been defiled by the suspect at night, after luring her with some money to the company’s premises.

The victim led policemen to the duty post of the octogenarian after she reported to the police how she was defiled by the grandfather and another 33-year-old man.

The second suspect confirmed to Daily Sun that he actually had carnal knowledge of the 13-year-old Seri, but without forcing her. He explained that he met the victim when he came out of the cinema house to ease himself around 3:00pm:

“She walked up to me where I was easing myself and said she knew me somewhere. That was how we started talking. She told me she wanted to know my place and we went. Voluntarily, she allowed me to have sex with her after I gave her N200. I wanted to prepare food for her after the romp, but, she said she would buy food with the money I gave her.”

He allegedly duped the young girl of N50,000 being the proceeds of the sales of her banana. He was not forthcoming with the way he collected the money from the girl. The police disclosed that the octogenarian was the first to defile the 13-year-old girl before transferring her to the other accused who did not only defile the girl, but also duped her of N50,000.

The octogenarian denied knowing the second suspect or having anything to do with him in respect of the little girl.
The State Police Public Relations Officer, Mohammed Jimoh, said investigation was still on into the incident.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/apr/09/national-09-04-2010-005.htm
Re: Man, 82 Defiles 13 Year-old Girl by Niifes: 1:23am On Apr 09, 2010
more investigation ve 2 b carried out,if guilty,i believed they should b jailed 4 their crime
Re: Man, 82 Defiles 13 Year-old Girl by Sissy3(f): 3:22am On Apr 09, 2010
despicable!

“She walked up to me where I was easing myself and said she knew me somewhere. That was how we started talking. She told me she wanted to know my place and we went. Voluntarily, she allowed me to have intimacy with her after I gave her N200.

sounds very fishy. or could be that after luring and manipulating her, he gave her N200 as a shut-up money.
Re: Man, 82 Defiles 13 Year-old Girl by MonogramDoctor(m): 12:45am On Apr 10, 2010
I know that we have capable hands in Nigeria Police today who can handle this case and arrive at a sincere truth because I suspected a foul play on the instance of the girl. How can a banana seller hold 50,000.00 at a go. Where did she get it from if there is no illicit business she into.

I am not concluding it because nobody will be happy that his sister or daughter be defiiled but today's children are something else.

I suggested that the girl should be interogated in order to know if this was a setup on this men. If the first suspect denied totally and the second suspect said that the walk up to him and secondly followed him to his house and not with force. I think something is wrong someway.

The matter should be thoroughly investigated.
Re: Man, 82 Defiles 13 Year-old Girl by MonogramDoctor(m): 12:55am On Apr 10, 2010
I suspected a foul play on the instance of the girl. Though, nobody will be happy that his sister or daughter be defiled but today's children are something else.

I suggested that the girl should be interogated in order to know if this was a setup on this men. If the first suspect denied totally and the second suspect said that she walk up to him and secondly followed him to his house and not with force. I think something is wrong someway.

The matter should be thoroughly investigated.
Re: Man, 82 Defiles 13 Year-old Girl by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2010
Monogram Doctor:

I suspected a foul play on the instance of the girl. Though, nobody will be happy that his sister or daughter be defiled but today's children are something else.

I suggested that the girl should be interogated in order to know if this was a setup on this men. If the first suspect denied totally and the second suspect said that she walk up to him and secondly followed him to his house and not with force. I think something is wrong someway.

Do you see the flaws in your post, particularly the highlighted part? The girl's 13, the men involved are 33 and 82! Now, who should know better? angry
Re: Man, 82 Defiles 13 Year-old Girl by yme1(f): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2010
what a sinful world we live in undecided
Re: Man, 82 Defiles 13 Year-old Girl by Sissy3(f): 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2010
Siena:

Do you see the flaws in your post, particularly the highlighted part? The girl's 13, the men involved are 33 and 82! Now, who should know betterangry

of course its the thirteen year old, who should know better. what do you expect? when it comes to [i]r[/i]ape, people always will find a way to blame the victim. its just impossible not to.
Re: Man, 82 Defiles 13 Year-old Girl by MonogramDoctor(m): 6:54am On Apr 11, 2010
You people should get me right. Ok, Where did the girl of 13 had #50,000 from? Or you didnt read that column.

Let me tell you. I have seen a girl of 12 being more advance and mature than her 18 yrs elder sister.

Children of today has to be prayed for everyday that God should not allow them to join bad gang.

Lets call a spade a spade. The girl might be at fault period.
Re: Man, 82 Defiles 13 Year-old Girl by taosola(m): 7:19am On Apr 11, 2010
Monogram Doctor:

You people should get me right. Ok, Where did the girl of 13 had #50,000 from? Or you didnt read that column.

Let me tell you. I have seen a girl of 12 being more advance and mature than her 18 yrs elder sister.

Children of today has to be prayed for everyday that God should not allow them to join bad gang.

Lets call a spade a spade. The girl might be at fault period.
I THINK YOU MAKE SOME SENSES. WHAT THE MEN DID WAS UTTERLY BAD BUT THE FACT IS THAT THE GIRL CAN'T BE EXONERATED.
Re: Man, 82 Defiles 13 Year-old Girl by Sissy3(f): 4:12am On Apr 12, 2010
The girl might be at fault period.

so a 13yr old will be at fault for alluring a 33/82 yrs old men for se[i]x[/i]. so they must sleep with any naked thing that across their part? so they cant say no to a 13yr old?

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes Own Daughters / La Trouble La Divorce / Latest Live Interview Of Kabiru Sokoto, Boko Haram Top Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.