Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Yemi Alade Set To Tour 11 European Countries - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Set To Tour 11 European Countries (12112 Views)

Duncan Mighty And Yemi Alade Set To Release New Music / Yemi Alade Set Social Media Ablaze With Her New Picture. / Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Set To Tour 11 European Countries by LZAA: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
TunezMedia:
Nigerian music star, Yemi Alade has announced that she will be visiting 16 different venues in 11 countries for the official European leg of her Black Magic tour.

The Mama Africa has been facing huge criticism from her home fans who have been clamoring for more hit songs from the singer. In response, the 28year old Abia born singer said she is concentrating on the positives and ignoring all the negative vibes.

"If you can accept the great positives in life, you should be able to take the negatives that comes after it, shrug to the bullsh*t", she wrote on her social story.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/yemi-alade-set-to-tour-11-european.html?m=1

no dey sing all ds johnny tumbum tumbum cme dy say dm dy beef u
things n ppl change undecided
smh
Re: Yemi Alade Set To Tour 11 European Countries by dominique(f): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
enemmo:
Way to go.

Don't wait for people to open doors for you..create your own with your nails and hammer.

The world will hear your story..keep hustling. Posterity will remember you for good Yemi.

She's living her dreams by encouraging laziness and gold digging from her fellow females. Most of her music is about men buying this and that, why can't she sing to empower women to make their own damn money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Set To Tour 11 European Countries by enemmo(f): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
dominique:

She's living her dreams by encouraging laziness and gold digging from her fellow females. Most of her music is about men buying this and that, why can't she sing to empower women to make their own damn money?

She is far from lazy. I don't think she encourages laziness.that's just one song that shouldn't have been sung. Ferrari

Edit 99.3 percent of Nigerian songs have little or no messages. Thanks to the few good men and women and the Gospel community,that figure would have been higher. So I don't get why Yemi bears the brunt.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Set To Tour 11 European Countries by Ashley86400: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
I give up on the tour already. They can't even spell Frankfurt well. .
Re: Yemi Alade Set To Tour 11 European Countries by able20(m): 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
TunezMedia:
Nigerian music star, Yemi Alade has announced that she will be visiting 16 different venues in 11 countries for the official European leg of her Black Magic tour.

The Mama Africa has been facing huge criticism from her home fans who have been clamoring for more hit songs from the singer. In response, the 28year old Abia born singer said she is concentrating on the positives and ignoring all the negative vibes.

"If you can accept the great positives in life, you should be able to take the negatives that comes after it, shrug to the bullsh*t", she wrote on her social story.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/yemi-alade-set-to-tour-11-european.html?m=1

Euro Tour AS what?.
Re: Yemi Alade Set To Tour 11 European Countries by IBNgemini: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Bruxelles bawo..... Na Brussels I know o....even Frankfurt was spelt wrongly.
Re: Yemi Alade Set To Tour 11 European Countries by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tour ke Eurooe shocked Performing which song?? Those are kpangolo songs. Oh Please someone needs to stop this from happening. But I like her laps though.
Re: Yemi Alade Set To Tour 11 European Countries by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
iamJ:
she still dey? her tune done fade away cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yemi alade is not a fine girl, that is why she will never blow well
She no fine ke? show us ya girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Set To Tour 11 European Countries by 9too1: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
STILESGANG:
Na by fine girl?

Naija arristes be going to clubs to perform and say they are on tour. Lol
na so Mr p of psquare tell us say him get Show for USA, we no no say na restaurant and bar him go perform.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Set To Tour 11 European Countries by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Very talented
Re: Yemi Alade Set To Tour 11 European Countries by ogtavia(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
and do what??
Re: Yemi Alade Set To Tour 11 European Countries by dieBYfire: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tanktink:
If she's reading this tell her Berlin has not forgot. We paid you didn't show up.. I dey ready my stone for you.

Don't try it o! The Polizei will come for your ass aswear
Re: Yemi Alade Set To Tour 11 European Countries by Burgerlomo: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
More grease to your elbow girl
Re: Yemi Alade Set To Tour 11 European Countries by cao(f): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
enemmo:

She is far from lazy. I don't think she encourages laziness.that's just one song that shouldn't have been sung. Ferrari

Edit 99.3 percent of Nigerian songs have little or no messages. Thanks to the few good men and women and the Gospel community,that figure would have been higher. So I don't get why Yemi bears the brunt.
Don't mind them-o. I really don't get the hate from some people. You'd think she was the cause of all their problems. They'll be talking like popular Nigerian music is the epitome of song writing...
Re: Yemi Alade Set To Tour 11 European Countries by cstr1001: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
Most people here don't know how popular yemi alade aka mama africa is. I don't think there is any african female musician that has her level of global fanbase.

Her Johnny youtube video is at 82 million. The biggest music views of a female singer by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Set To Tour 11 European Countries by jolomiurenyi(m): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2018
IBNgemini:
Bruxelles bawo..... Na Brussels I know o....even Frankfurt was spelt wrongly.

Take the spellings personal, she's there making money and you are here crying......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tayo Elesin: British-nigerian Star Of Law And Order UK, / August Alsina Displays His Huge Eggplant In Calvin Klein Boxer For Ad Campaign / I’m Not Your Regular Musician, I’m More Of A Project Guy — VJ Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.