Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) (68128 Views)

This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year / The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Chaii Nigerians!! You just succeeded in deceiving the four people that gave your misinformed post a like...on the contrary, a natural weight loss does NOT leave one with wrinkles! It is when one goes under the knife that folds and wrinkles show the most...I’ve seen people transform before my eyes here in Nigeria by just sheer discipline (workouts and diets) and these guys can’t afford cosmetic surgery for sure..
This girl transformed herself in under 30 fvcking days! No joke..subscribe to a good gym, work your butt off and eat healthy..the girl in the Op is not even that obese..her results is very very achievable naturally.

1 Like

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
ryut:
But nothing wrong with the body. People like us love massive,heavy duty, fat,chubby body like the first pix,thats our brand and attracts me. I prefer the first pix to the slim one.I love it everything massive and big!

I would wager that you are slim or toned or athletic/slim
Yet you want that fat lady for your sexual gratification...when she becomes morbid with high blood pressure, diabetes, or even has a stroke and God forbid dies because she was pandering to your sexual appetite, you move onto the next target

Dodgy and bad taste this, considering that a man with a preference for overweight ladies would still "do" slimmer ones
Mxm!!!

My point? Leave that fat girl/woman who slimmed down cos she wanted to alone pls. She was not born to please you, thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Did she said she's 17 year old?

The rates women always denying their real age ehn.

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by jonvalek(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dude she's 17. Those flaws won't be there.
GraGra247:
I don't think that kind of weight loss is possible in 2 to 3 months.

Also weight loss of this type and speed will "certainly" leave a lot of wrinkles, folds and "sagged flesh" on her stomach and upper arms. Yet her stomach looks so smooth without a single blemish.

Sometimes you take online stories with a pinch of salt. Don't believe all you read.
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by prinsam30: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
pls ayam not understanding, will the breastts too slimfit
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
GraGra247:

Also weight loss of this type and speed will "certainly" leave a lot of wrinkles, folds and "sagged flesh" on her stomach and upper arms. Yet her stomach looks so smooth without a single blemish.

Sometimes you take online stories with a pinch of salt. Don't believe all you read.

It is very possible. How do i know this? Because i did it. I weighed 280 pounds in Oct 2005 and in 3 months i had dropped down to 175 pounds. She basically said everything i did. No soda, constant cardio, portioned foods, Muscle failure exercises, and drinking water constantly. You'd be surprised what that regimen can do a person's physic if applied the right way.

2 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by byemx06(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Leetunechi:
Islam is a religion of piss
peace bro........pls stop all bigotry post.
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by RickandMorty: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
GraGra247:

Well you can believe her since this isn't a company trying to sell their product as she didn't mention any company name except treadmill is a company.

There is also a girl on Nairaland that did the exact same thing. she was even slimmer after
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Chukazu: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
rekeson:
Yeah I can relate.

Was slim fit in 2012 but became Big Show btw 2013-2017 due to poor dieting and lack of exercise.

But I am already trimming down again by just observing a simple rule; NO EATING AFTER 7 PM.

My potbelly is already disappearing. Pure magic....

But chances of you getting fat again is as high
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Bollinger:

It is very possible. How do i know this? Because i did it. I weighed 280 pounds in Oct 2005 and in 3 months i had dropped down to 175 pounds. She basically said everything i did. No soda, constant cardio, portioned foods, Muscle failure exercises, and drinking water constantly. You'd be surprised what that regimen can do a person's physic if applied the right way.
Someone who actually knows first hand what exercise and diet can achieve in a person’s life..to a lot of Nigerians once they can’t conceive or achieve something they will automatically think every other person can’t achieve it..

2 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by sinaj(f): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
Decale:

This is ignorance, ma'am...

Slimming pills don't reduce fat that quick. They reduce your appetite and clear out bloating. Same thing as ginger tea and all those slimming tea.

You clear out fat quickly when your body significantly increases it's metabolic rate, either through diet (protein) or workouts...

Cheers
lol

I think you are the ignorant one here.

There are slimming pills that AID in weight loss. Workout isnt magic, it works over a period of time.

Never take twitter stories serious.
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Someone who actually knows first hand what exercise and diet can achieve in a person’s life..to a lot of Nigerians once they can’t conceive or achieve something they will automatically think every other person can’t achieve it..

So true.
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by CHAVINCI: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
247frolicboss:
A twitter user Tianna took to the internet to share her transformation photos and the pains she went through to get her body back in shape.

Here is what the twitter world think about her new shape:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-transformation-of-this-17-year.html

am nt shocked,i actually thought she transformed 4rm a car to an autobot,infact am disappointed
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Axis313(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
mustafa006:

stupid religious bigot what exactly is the relationship between the topic and this nonsense you typed
My brother,they fear what they don't know,and hate what they can't conquer.So I am not surprise by the mindset of that idiot and his fellow bigots.I always spit on them.
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by RickandMorty: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

True.
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by sisisioge: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
Wow! I honestly think any big person can lose weight if he/she wishes. Adding weight is a huge effort though...whew!
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Axis313(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Leetunechi:
Islam is a religion of piss
Bigots like you always fear what they don't know and hate what they can't conquer.Islam is your headache and you have to live with it.
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by rekeson: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
Chukazu:

But chances of you getting fat again is as high

Well we are generally huge in my linage sha (not the obsessed kind). Plus we are blessed with height, so it kind of take the focus from the thickness.

I don't mind being thick provided no potbelly....
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by allyguy: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Must you comment, check ur comment and the topic, fool, oloribuku, olori pele aka Igbo
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
cosmatika:
I nva knew that big breazt shrink with exercise. Hw abt di*k? Does it shrink too? undecided

receive brain grin
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
sinaj:
Had one faaaat coursemate dat got very slim overnight. I thought she evn contacted a disease, didnt knw she worked on herself.
OVERNIGHT undecided
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by allyguy: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=mustafa006 post=63978913]
stupid religious bigot what exactly is the relationship between the topic and this nonsense you typed[/quote Igbo omo ale check the topic and comment
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
allyguy:
Must you comment, check ur comment and the topic, fool, oloribuku, olori pele aka Igbo

see how this mental dey talk to himself by himself...better go psychiatrist hospital grin
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by sinaj(f): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
DeadRat:
OVERNIGHT undecided
lol that was an hyperbole.
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by donsiqua(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
sinaj:
Had one faaaat coursemate dat got very slim overnight. I thought she evn contacted a disease, didnt knw she worked on herself.

Fat?
Babe you wicked o grin grin
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Chukazu: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
rekeson:

Well we are generally huge in my linage sha (not the obsessed kind).

I don't mind being thick provided no potbelly....

Good you can discipline your body enough to abstain from certain foods.
I realized most of the issues with obesity stems from uncontrollable food consumption.

Once heard Myles Munroe ask : "if you can't subdue your flesh(stomach) as regarding food ,what makes you think you can subdue (bind) Satan?"
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
sinaj:
lol that was an hyperbole.
Sorry Professoress! I No Finish Secondary School...
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by sinaj(f): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
DeadRat:
Sorry Professoress! I No Finish Secondary School...
lol
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
first pic looks like Photoshop
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by enonche85(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
GraGra247:

Probably she went for excess skin removal surgery as well
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Decale: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
sinaj:
lol

I think you are the ignorant one here.

There are slimming pills that AID in weight loss. Workout isnt magic, it works over a period of time.

Never take twitter stories serious.

Lol

Workouts and surgery are the only way you can lose weight.

Rather than start workouts, you're here blaming your body goals on false Twitter stories. Wake up, hit a gym and see miracles around you

Lol...
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Decale: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Bollinger:

People don't know. Tell em...

And people are here saying a 17 year old did surgery. Others are bringing up pills and tea. Like seriously? Go do research. This is 2018...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thunderbolt Kills Man In Benin (Graphics Photo) / People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) / Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.