Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Hear JESUS CHRIST From Heaven Talk About Poverty And Riches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hear JESUS CHRIST From Heaven Talk About Poverty And Riches (438 Views)

WWE Star Undertaker Finds Jesus Christ: From Dead Man To Alive In Christ / Manna Still Falls From Heaven In Angola / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hear JESUS CHRIST From Heaven Talk About Poverty And Riches by lightblazingnow(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2018
Too many unscrupulous people and folks who have no spiritual understanding of what the gospel of Jesus Christ is, and the applications, are the ones leading the crusades against the preaching of the gospel of God Almighty. The gospel is the good news from God Almighty and not men. It's not what someone did for me, it's what the Almighty God accomplish through his own son CHRIST JESUS.

And so, to understand the gospel you need to know who is God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS, what is their position on the message they commanded the apostles to proclaim to everyone. Without delving into too many revelations, let me show you what Jesus Christ said about poverty and riches, not in the gospel he preached while on earth, not from the mouth of the apostles, but from his own mouth right from heaven where he is seated King of kings and Lord of lords.

Revelation 2:9 I know your works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but you are rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Did you see that?? He said I know your sufferings because of the lack of knowledge. My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge. Revealed knowledge. What have been made available to them and yet they can not take it because they are ignorant of such. He says but you are rich" speaking from heaven, he told the church, you are rich. Stop acting as if I have asked you to suffer.

Rise and shine for your light is come and the glory of God Almighty is risen upon you. The sinners will come to your revelations and be led by it. Wake up from your deep deception and sleep that CHRIST who is the power of God Almighty and the wisdom of God Almighty might give you light. That's revelations. Hearing what others can never hear except grace and mercy given to them.

1 Like

Re: Hear JESUS CHRIST From Heaven Talk About Poverty And Riches by purem(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2018
GOD IS JESUS

He just disguised his name.

Here is the true meaning of JESUS CHRIST

JESUS - DEATH
CHRIST - RESURRECT
Re: Hear JESUS CHRIST From Heaven Talk About Poverty And Riches by lightblazingnow(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2018
purem:
GOD IS JESUS

He just disguised his name.

Here is the true meaning of JESUS CHRIST

JESUS - DEATH
CHRIST - RESURRECT

I am praying for you
Re: Hear JESUS CHRIST From Heaven Talk About Poverty And Riches by lightblazingnow(m): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2018
Impressive

(1) (Reply)

Register For TIMELESS WOMAN CONFERENCE 2018 / Woman Uses Her Husband’s Car To Sow Seed In A Church In Delta State.... / Why Jesus Folded The Linen Burial Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.