Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Exodus 21 Vs 7 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exodus 21 Vs 7 (413 Views)

Exodus 21:10 / (my) Interpretation Of John 16 Vs 7 / Exodus 20: Honor–summarizing The 10 Commandments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exodus 21 Vs 7 by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2018
[Exodus 21:7-11 New Living Translation (NLT)
"When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not satisfy her owner, he must allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. But if the slave’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave but as a daughter.

Even though am an atheist I try not to criticize the Christian God so much because I know how it makes christians feel,but that doesn't stop me from condemning things in the bible that are wrong,please can any Christian explain to me why I should respect and honour the bible and not see it with with disgust when you have this kind of laws in it
Re: Exodus 21 Vs 7 by Richirich713: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2018
You should ask your fellow atheists why you shouldn't condemn others moral codes as being "wrong", they'll explain to you how every society determines what is wrong and right in that society.
Re: Exodus 21 Vs 7 by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2018
Richirich713:
You should ask your fellow atheists why you shouldn't condemn others moral codes as being "wrong", they'll explain to you how every society determines what is wrong and right in that society.
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Do Gay Christians Go To Heaven? / Why Do Christians Worship Together On Sundays? / Must Watch!! Nigerian Pastors In A Nutshell!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.