Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

The Ultimate Reason Why Football Is Wayy Better Than Soccer - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Ultimate Reason Why Football Is Wayy Better Than Soccer (3530 Views)

Opinion: Football Is Sweeter Than Sex. "Agree Or Dissagree? / POOL FIXED ULTIMATE KEY / American Football Is Better Than Soccer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Ultimate Reason Why Football Is Wayy Better Than Soccer by Kgdavid(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2010
platinumnk:

I smell jealousy!!

how can u not watch my commercial and not get excited!!!
ahhhh to hear the bonecrunching, and not the pansy butt soccer players angry

your soccer players wouldnt last 10 mins in the NFL!

Obese over muscular? I bet one can spank the other! cheesy

you said it yourself!! thats how boring that ad was
Re: The Ultimate Reason Why Football Is Wayy Better Than Soccer by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2010
its funny how american football is "better" but soccer is played ALL AROUND THE WORLD!!

all the american football fans are missing THE REAL DEAL!!

the REAL football (that you dont wear 1000 kilos of steel to play) is better.
all you need is a ball and your foot. shike na!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senegal Awards $87,000 Cash, Land To AFCON Winning Squad / Betking Old Mobile And How To Access It / One Of The Strangest Stories In The World Of Football (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.