Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (67098 Views)

Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) / Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by honey001(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
Thank God.... they achieved their aim of this their display
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
Alphasoar:

Have you experienced that type of dance that David danced that made his wife to mock him? just like this bro, you are just happy in the presence of the Lord.
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
udemzyudex:

LOL, like u say you dey there with the children of God for Bible know wetin dem do you no read for Bible where David dance him cloth open?
Lol, I recall David case... Well, dunno know what to say oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
redsun:

They are literally crazy and that is the country is so backward.They lack the basic natural instincts that tiny ants have in abundance.
#Wicked... Lol
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by bionixs: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A Lord's Chosen Church member in action.One word for him!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/see-what-lord-chosen-church-member-was.html?m=1
as long as we didn't confirm that God is displeased and they are happy. It is no body's business please
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
dalaman:

KingEbukasblog come and see the new year craze your church members are displaying. They've graduated from rolling inside mud , now they are carrying tire for Jesus.
You mean Ebuka is a member of this church? It's unfortunate for such a bright lad.
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Babaprogramme: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
It is praise reloaded
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by dalaman: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
QuietHammer:

You mean Ebuka is a member of this church? It's unfortunate for such a bright lad.

Seriously, but am sure he has left the church, a bright mind like that can not remain in such a cesspool for too long.
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by mvem(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Danelo:
They so much believe in that thair vest.....Wen they put it on the go gaga.
That's how one of them putting on the vest was struggling with armed robbers who wanted to snatch his car........they shot him dead.
Another member on hearing the story was asking if the bullet entered grin
...OMG...funny
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
dalaman:

Seriously, but am sure he has left the church, a bright mind like that can not remain in such a cesspool for too long.
Pity
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Thatnawtichick(f): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
He wants to "jungle justice" himself
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Danelo:
That's how one of them putting on the vest was struggling with armed robbers who wanted to snatch his car........they shot him dead.

Dude Abeg My teeth dey pain me I no wan lauf again...

@if d bullet entered grin
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by obatoro: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
So wetin come dey there?, play for me jor!

Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by agukayode(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
A1 Madness

Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by dont8(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
rose54321:
But OP what is your business na?
One of our biggest problems as Nigerians is our inability to mind OUR OWN BUSINESS
It's not every time we should mind our business, reason we have many society misnomers.
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Danelo(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tonymegabush1:

Dude Abeg My teeth dey pain me I no wan lauf again...

@if d bullet entered grin
Dem say person die e still dey ask weda d bullet enter grin
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Evablizin:
Huh? What is viral about these pictures? Mtchewww.
Too Much Of White Films Is Affecting Your Spirit.
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Danelo:

hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah...chaiiii...people are looking at me as if am dead laughing
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Another member on hearing the story was asking if the bullet entered
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Seems like this cult church is an assembly of mad people.
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A Lord's Chosen Church member in action.One word for him!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/see-what-lord-chosen-church-member-was.html?m=1
this is someone's father abi angry
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
HsLBroker:
Na so something I can't mention they start. What do we call this now?
so this is someone's father abi? angry
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by galaxee: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
mad man on street
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
johnydon22:

Who ever said that mad people do not have a union have never been to the lord's chosen church
You are not serious. I take God beg take am easy na

Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Smony: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Anoda Madness dey wey d pass dis 1? chosen memba madness no get cure
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
redsun:
Nigerians are literally mad,but because almost everybody is mad in that country,madness seem normal.
That means your are mad grin grin grin
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by mindtricks: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
HsLBroker:
Madness you mean?
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Danelo:

Lies.
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
johnydon22:

Who ever said that mad people do not have a union have never been to the lord's chosen church

I would have replied you but I saw 'lord's' in your post.
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by J500(m): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
I laf I Swahili

Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
radical for Jesus
Re: Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) by Goodness4525: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
HsLBroker:
religious madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.