Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) (22683 Views)

Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by latesthubs(f): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
It was so amazing seeing The lord's Chosen Church choirs at Philippine ministering in Igbo language.

Watch Video Below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PVwvDtt1UM

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Those are my People!
The Chosen People! Chosen From above! Chosen for GOD'S Glory! Heavenly Candidates.
The GOD of Chosen is Worldwide, Saving Souls, Delivering, Healing and. Blessing His People Worldwide.
It is a Glorious Privilege to be a Chosen!
Chosen is Blessed and Cannot be cursed!
You Bless the Chosen! You are Blessed!
You Curse the Chosen! You are Cursed!

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
If only they could get back to their Senses.
Religion is a disaster..pls stop singing to an imaginary creature..

26 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by MufasaLion: 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Gullible people.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Hotspotbro(m): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Those are my People!
The Chosen People! Chosen From above! Chosen by GOD'S Glory! Heavenly Candidates.
The GOD of Chosen is Worldwide, Saving Souls, Delivering, Healing and. Blessing His People Worldwide.
Putangina grin

7 Likes

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by PheelzAlmighty: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
Amazing right grin

1 Like

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by SultanOfPuna: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:
Those are my People!
The Chosen People! Chosen From above! Chosen for GOD'S Glory! Heavenly Candidates.
[/s]
Receive Sense In Jesus Name!!!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2022

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Worshipped: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
They tried, though they sang it funny

4 Likes

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by SILVERLINES: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
cheesy
Music speaks all languages

I composed my first hymn in Ijaw dialect even when I don't even understand simple come of that dialect.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Iliveforever(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Those are my People!
The Chosen People! Chosen From above! Chosen by GOD'S Glory! Heavenly Candidates.

Your church members??

5 Likes

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by abobote: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
And so ?
Inferiority complex

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Buliwyf: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lol. These guys have started using the same format that TB Joshua was using. Rent some eastern Europeans, Asians and Latin Americans for cheap and place them in front of the church to scam morons. They all part of the international scamming syndicate.

grin grin grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Laggafin: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
They can sing in fulfude for all I care.. A devout member of Choosen was today heckled and disgraced and had his tins thrown out of the house by my landlord cause of house rent..and people kept asking him where is your Lords Choosen members I felt terrible today cuz for me it's looking like religion is a scam

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by ednut1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
These people and their yeye yellow bib they always look poor and wretched angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by capetownboyz(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Naxo .. conformity’s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by faithfull18(f): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
Wow, nice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by francisisking: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If only they could get back to their Senses.
Religion is a disaster..pls stop singing to an imaginary creature..
seek sense...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
francisisking:
seek sense...
Give yourself one.. shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by oluztx: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
Sweetest language on earth...the melody, the intonation and the flow. Find any person from another country, speak Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba around them, and ask them to pick one, they will all pick Igbo. Or, just play Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa songs and see how they will react to Igbo songs. That tells you Igbo is an ancient language and Igbo ancestors are very smart people!

Listen to world react

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ln__MWpKA

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by abobote: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
ednut1:
These people and their yeye yellow bib they always look poor and wretched angry
They don't just look, they are poor and wretched

5 Likes

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by SLOVFO(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media./images/5e521b54db7c81864db37420a0b031f4/tenor.gif[/img]

Igbo amaka abi? They're coming for you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Grandkay21(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
That last song is my Mom favorite during morning devotion

1 Like

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by paparazi232(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
LORD'S CHOSEN BEEN long I watched their program

1 Like

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by IvarDboneless: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
This people are blind they can't see...religion really messed up africa.
My uncle had to give his wife 2choices, its neither him or lord chosen and she was wise enough to stop, she almost recked the man of all his hard earned funds cus of church donations if you see her now she looks beautiful unlike before...what a pity.

5 Likes

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Phock2sweet: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
They should pack load and come here and experience buhari regime
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
LOL. They murdered this song left, right and center cheesy
Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by paschalj4(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Those are my People!
grin grin grin Chosen mopol i hail oo, am seeing ur good works, keep it up the lord is ur strenght.

6 Likes

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by francisisking: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Give yourself one.. shocked
i don't type without using one.

1 Like

Re: Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
SLOVFO:

Igbo amaka abi? They're coming for you grin

...i'm set!

[img]https://c./J-Vy1gDG1m0AAAAC/kermit-sips-tea.gif[/img]

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons / Kukah To Buhari: Nigerians Didnt Vote You To Blame Jonathan / Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.