Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] (3119 Views)

Five Nigerian Musicians With Terrible Past & Mysterious Story [photos] / Lonely Eva Alordiah Suffering From Mental Illness [PICS] / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by TunezMedia: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nigerian singer, Reekado Banks is under the weather and has revealed his worry over his health.

The mavin records singer who has been in high spirits about the new year is bedridden and strictly under doctors care, but he has hopes that he can get back on his feet as soon as possible. The 'Problem' singer remains defiant about the illness.

He wrote on his page; "This Sickness Can't Hold Me Down" although the photo the trailed his above stubborn quote showed the singer in a dilapidated state. See below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/reekado-banks-down-with-terrible-illness.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
But they said he is well na

We don even wish am well for the other thread sef
Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by Evablizin(f): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
embarassed

Sorry,get well soon.
Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by CplusJason: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
He still get strength to strike a pose?

No wahala, I just hope Lil Kesh is not a "White Garment" Boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by Nogodye(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
By His stripes,you are healed
Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
This sickness wont hold you down
Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
What kind of sensational headline is this?

Tunezmedia, are you sure you are destined 2 blog?

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by marooh: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Esu jeje Master
U pass dem joor
Kpoko
cool
Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by Nutase: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Get well for us o.
Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by jdluv(f): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
Money can truly get you the best doctors and not health.
Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by OneCorner: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ugly boy shocked
Using hand to cover his pistol mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by skimmy005: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
no go beg Lil kesh.
Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by Opoki(m): 1:01am On Jan 08, 2018
Person wey sick dey hospital and that place no look like hospital so Na stunt.

Just tell us say you wan drop a single or you shaar wan trend.
Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by frankIzuchukwu(m): 1:32am On Jan 08, 2018
After insulting someone's father that shoot later enter go beg I
Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by SIMPLYkush: 1:35am On Jan 08, 2018
He is the most stupid act I've seen, why wouldn't he be sick after sucking tiwa savage breast and pussy, as if we do not know that he was the one that suck dija breast and now her husband is left with none
Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by IamHeWrites: 2:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Nutase:
Get well for us o.
You and who exactly? undecided
Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by Nutase: 2:40am On Jan 08, 2018
IamHeWrites:

You and who exactly? undecided
una don't finish una winch meeting? Hope say una no discuss him matter cos I wonder why you are not sleeping by this time.
Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by Bifrost: 2:42am On Jan 08, 2018
Sorry. Get dead soon. tongue
Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by IamHeWrites: 2:42am On Jan 08, 2018
Nutase:
una don't finish una winch meeting? Hope say una no discuss him matter cos I wonder why you are not sleeping by this time.

You concerned about me not sleeping by this time undecided

What about you lipsrsealed

Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by Nutase: 2:43am On Jan 08, 2018
IamHeWrites:

You concerned about me not sleeping by this time undecided

What about you lipsrsealed
tongue

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by IamHeWrites: 2:45am On Jan 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
What kind of sensational headline is this?

Tunezmedia, are you sure you are destined 2 blog?

Don't forget

"Many Bloggers will be arrested this year"
Re: Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] by Jaynom(m): 6:35am On Jan 08, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
He is the most stupid act I've seen, why wouldn't he be sick after sucking tiwa savage breast and pussy, as if we do not know that he was the one that suck dija breast and now her husband is left with none
Oboy! Where you get this exclusive gist from. E be like say you know wetin we no know o! shocked

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Twitter Helps Unclad Lady With ‘clothes’ / Genevieve Fans Attack Wizkid Over His Comment On Her Post / "Your Thick Thighs Save Lives"- Bbnaija Rico Tells Anita Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.