Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Lonely Eva Alordiah Suffering From Mental Illness [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lonely Eva Alordiah Suffering From Mental Illness [PICS] (2642 Views)

Eva Alordiah's New Year Resolution Is Not To Kiss Anyone / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lonely Eva Alordiah Suffering From Mental Illness [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Popular female rapper, Eva Alordiah was one of those who slammed the valentine celebration just a few days ago calling it pointless, but she is already listing romantic things she would like to do with her new lover if any is available.

The vibrant female mc who called off her well publicized engagement to her ex-fiancee last year, apologized to her fans and followers on social media for her absence online which has been due to a mental illness which she admits can be contagious.

"I'm sorry. Dear Eva Music Supporter.", she wrote on her social story.
"I have been sick in the mind and did not want to give You my Disease.
But I am here, Better than I have ever been and excited to share with you the Renewed and Healed version of me.
Are You here? Still? I love You, too much�", the petite rapper finished.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/02/lonely-eva-alordiah-suffering-from.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

1 Share

Re: Lonely Eva Alordiah Suffering From Mental Illness [PICS] by itspzpics(m): 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
This tunde sef...... See title
Re: Lonely Eva Alordiah Suffering From Mental Illness [PICS] by NeeKlaus: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
After she friend zoned the poor Caesar boy in the form of an engagement ring and later dumped him like a hot plate of Iya Awero's Beans, she can now claim loneliness.

I would have said "Loneliness kee you dia" but I am in a good mood today. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lonely Eva Alordiah Suffering From Mental Illness [PICS] by cassidy1996(m): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
my rapper
Re: Lonely Eva Alordiah Suffering From Mental Illness [PICS] by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
That engagement was way too long.
Re: Lonely Eva Alordiah Suffering From Mental Illness [PICS] by TIKAMBABA1(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
Biko how is she claiming mental illness here?do you know what mental illness is?

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Ashewo Face- Korede Bello / Tekno Looks Sharp In A Blue Suit After Undergoing Painful Surgery. / Goodluck Jonathan's Foster Daughter And Hubby Step Out In Style(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.