Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) (31915 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Policeman Runs For Safety As Violence Erupts During LG Election In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by famology(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
I av always said that there are too many kids on nairaland. There are no local gov't elections in Nigeria, the party in power in the state will normally write the results. It cuts across parties, 4rm Apga to Apc to pdp,watz d essence of rejoicing.Edo is coming up soon,just watch and see the trend.I suggest inec should take over lga elections or scrap dem.

2 Likes

Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
tonex360:
And u will see how those states will turn u down come 2019 to eradicate hardship in this country, they are not dummies!

Go to School, no! Write good English, no!
Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by famology(m): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
gonkin:
Buhari has given APC a bad name
APC's profile is known for blaming and unnecessary budgets. Lol. APC quit notice
hope u will say d same thing when Apc clears all the lga in Edo. Coming soon!

2 Likes

Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
DamiBukola:
Tell me where an election has recorded a state having more than than Rivers in the North aside Kano, Katsina and Kaduna with slim edge over Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom.

Down here, the name apc is like a plague, don't believe on your apc e rats from Abraka (Igboru's place).

We are ready battle with guns and knives. We shall record more votes than Katsina I'm delta come 2019.

Igboru, Omo-Agege, Otega, Ayiri and Minister of Petroleum are too small to match Ibori.
That was when pdp was in power na.their tactics was to inflate the votes in pdp controlled states and deflate votes in opposition states a tactics that was bursted in 2015.that is what apc would do in 2019 polls.pdp would not be alowed to have up to 1 million votes in delta,rivers and akwa ibom while apc would get up to 200,000 while in kano,apc would have at least 3million,kaduna and katsina 2 million while pdp votes wont exceed 100k.up apc,down pdp
Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by coputa(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
fergie001:

I dey suspect you oooooo,
You sure say u no be younger bro to the man wey win grin grin grin grin
Hahahaha,No,I am just an elderstatesman.
Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by highchief1: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
YelloweWest:

We are set as though our lives depend on it!
Cos it actually dose!

I have never voted before but come 2019 I will be in my home town to contribute my quota to OPERATION ANYTHING BUT buhari!
kpakam!

1 Like

Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by luvprince4real(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Delta state is pdp

pdp is delta state.

But for the governor, he no dey try. For Apc to get 2,839 votes in Ika North East, His own LGA means he need to sit up.

see you see 2019.
Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by unearthed(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
There was no election in delta state....

1 Like

Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by nayosman: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
APC is not supposed to get vote in delta
Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by verydark: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
whats wrong with this people voting fee dee fee.?
Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by verydark: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
velai:
warri south west recorded over a hundred thousand voters Make I reserve my comments lipsrsealed

dont mind them.na so they tried to rig for jonathan back then.but it was still not enough.
Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by eejo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
See them above, rejoicing over a prepared results by the Governor...

You should even be worried the way the LG election was keenly contested by PDP and APC, even though Local government elections don't exit in Nigeria..

By 2019, when the Military, police and all the apparatus will be APC candidates in delta...it will be interesting...
you are saying that Apc will use security aparatus in 2019 i will report you to those concern and 2019 will shock you on how the security forces will act
Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by Mintek: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
PHILipu1:
In 2015,the army,police,dss,inec etc were still under Jonathan and PDP control and they were used to rigged but just that they couldn't match Buhari and ApC figures because of the margin.

Now,the army,police,dss,inec etc are now under Buhari and APC control.
It will be landslide for APC come 2019

Ogbeni, you definitely live in cuckooland!
We shall see.

grin
Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by Odjesha: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
wot of sapele LGA result?
Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by deltapikin(m): 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
See them above, rejoicing over a prepared results by the Governor...

You should even be worried the way the LG election was keenly contested by PDP and APC, even though Local government elections don't exit in Nigeria..

By 2019, when the Military, police and all the apparatus will be APC candidates in delta...it will be interesting...

Have you forgotten Bayelsa governorship election despite the military, police and all the federal government apparatus what happened? Was Silva able to rig and win the election?
Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
deltapikin:

Have you forgotten Bayelsa governorship election despite the military, police and all the federal government apparatus what happened? Was Silva able to rig and win the election?
But the true results and voting strength was truly displayed and it wasnt up to 300,000 as we were made to believe.before apc emerged,pdp use to win guber polls with a margin of 400k votes while the opposition wont get up to 20,000.but dickson won with less than 50,000 which means that during the presidential polls,apc would get more than 50k votes while pdp wont exceed 200k.same thing was at display during the rivers rerun polls which shows that if pdp has up to a million votes,apc wouod get up to 500,000.am sure it exists im all ss states that hitherto over inflated their votes when pdp held sway.up apc.
Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by blacknp(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
DamiBukola:
Where are the nairaland apc members from Delta State?

State apc can never win in Southern Nigeria:

Enugu, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Delta, Abia, Ebonyi.

Whoever is the PDP candidate come 2019 should just work in the North and see if he can garner up to 35% of the total votes beck we will deliver unprecedented result down here, especially from Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom that will cancel Katsina, Kano and Bauchi.

We shall record 80-90 % voters turn up come 2019 by crook or hook. Any idiot that challenge the wind of change the change will meet his Waterloo whether you are my brother or not.

Operation anything but Buhari.
Mumu another Fulani for Fulani for President?by the way 19 years of Pdp in Delta State please name one project between Ibori uduaghan & okowa that has benefited your miserable church rat life?or is it because of Apc & President Buhari you have nothing to show for been from that area?what happened to the free allocation from Abuja from 1999 till date amounting into trillions of Naira? Zombie keep living in an illusion and licking the ass of the people that put you in Poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 08, 2018
It is funny how Nigerians are. If this were to be an APC state with APC clearing eveything, they will cry blue murder that the election was rigged but they will applaud the results in a PDP state and they wonder why their suffering will never ever end.

1 Like

Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by fergie001: 1:10am On Jan 08, 2018
coputa:
Hahahaha,No,I am just an elderstatesman.
Correct...
Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by EASY39(m): 6:28am On Jan 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

This is LG election conducted and written by the Governor... It happened in Kano, Lagos, Akwa Ibom and will soon happen in IMO and Osun States...

Anambra election PDP came a distant 3rd, you should be worried... grin
No Election In Osun State,says By Abuja High Court.
Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by marvin902(m): 7:18am On Jan 08, 2018
why kid's full here self..there was nothing like election in delta state.. it was just pure rigging.. two people died in alaja self.. PDP I raise hand for una sha

1 Like

Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by Just2million(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2018
DamiBukola:
Where are the nairaland apc members from Delta State?

State apc can never win in Southern Nigeria:

Enugu, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Delta, Abia, Ebonyi.

Whoever is the PDP candidate come 2019 should just work in the North and see if he can garner up to 35% of the total votes beck we will deliver unprecedented result down here, especially from Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom that will cancel Katsina, Kano and Bauchi.

We shall record 80-90 % voters turn up come 2019 by crook or hook. Any idiot that challenge the wind of change the change will meet his Waterloo whether you are my brother or not.

Operation anything but Buhari.

Operation anything but Buhari?? I laugh in Swahili... That's how you peepu will vote in a more devilish devil than Buhari with this desperation...
Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by blackpanda: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
DamiBukola:
Tell me where an election has recorded a state having more than than Rivers in the North [b]aside Kano, Katsina and Kaduna [/b]with slim edge over Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom.

Down here, the name apc is like a plague, don't believe on your apc e rats from Abraka (Igboru's place).

We are ready battle with guns and knives. We shall record more votes than Katsina I'm delta come 2019.

Igboru, Omo-Agege, Otega, Ayiri and Minister of Petroleum are too small to match Ibori.

Smh. i dont get your ridiculous question cos u already answered yorself

As for your silly empty threats of carry toothpick as weapon, we all know all your noisemaking ends here on NL!!
Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by tonex360: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
divicoded:

Go to School, no! Write good English, no!
you that went to school I have seen your English and how you made your correction when there is none, OLODO professor..
Re: Delta LG Election Results Released By DSIEC(Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2018
PHILipu1:
Mr man don't deceive yourself,it is not all about APc winning the total votes come 2019.
25% from this zones is all that APC need.
Kano state and Lagos states will take care of most votes from this south-south states.
There is no state where the governor party does not clear all the local elections because he appoint all those that will conduct such elections.

It will be a different ball game when INEC conduct general election in 2019.

Which lagos?
Lagos that margin between PDP and APC Is slightly different? U need to go check lagos previous voting pattern in National elections.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security / Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) / Buhari Sympathizes With Niger Republic Over Terrorist Attack That Killed 70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.