Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) (31917 Views)

Flash: Fashola Is Writing President Election Tribunal Judgement For Judges(pics) / APC Admits Oyetola, Others Took Away Official Vehicles After Approval / Reps Reject Innoson Suvs As Official Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by EBMedia: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Gov. Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Photos)

IgbereTV reports that the Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, on Tuesday, handed over official vehicles to Judges of the State judiciary.

The State Chief Judge, Justice Onuoha Kalu Ogwe was on ground to receive the vehicles on behalf of the Judges. Deputy Governor, Rt. Hon. Ude Oko Chukwu and some top government officials witnessed the event.

See photos below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1359683/gov-ikpeazu-hands-official-vehicles-abia-state-judiciary-judges-photos/

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by fergie001: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Igbere.....I had once attacked you but that was an unnecessary error in judgement. You are doing well.

Judges give your all without fear or favour.

God Bless Abia
God Bless Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Checking
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Karlifate: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
It seems Governor Ikpeazu has learnt some lessons when he was 'coronavirus positive'.
He has been on the good side of news lately.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by emkz: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
Everything in Nigeria is an abberation.

It is an insult for a state executive to purchase vehicles for another arm of government. If NASS can control their budget, why can't federal and state judiciary control theirs? We really need to remove the vestiges of military rule from our politics.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Sunofgod(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
Innoson i hope?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by allen113: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
millions of youth are crying of unemployment, but when opportunities come they don't take it. did you know bitcoin hit 11 thousand dollars this afternoon. damn I regret not buying it in 2013 when my friend was advising me to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by LadyExcellency: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
allen113:
millions of youth are crying of unemployment, but when opportunities come they don't take it. did you know bitcoin hit 11 thousand dollars this afternoon. damn I regret not buying it in 2013 when my friend was advising me to.

Let them buy melon, peel them and export. It's a lucrative business. It sells faster than machine peel.

It's a low budget startup business with high returns on investment.

17 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Useless people instead he should buy ventilators his buying more Vehicle... How much is ventilator angry angry ... I’m so ashamed of my country cry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Pr0cter: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hmm
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Xavierolla(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Wow great one
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
So, he ordered Toyota instead of Innoson. Make una continue to dey blame Buhari

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by OPPPS: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
When will he hand over Osisioma fly over to Abians, it's over 5 yrs still under construction now

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by crunchyDope(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
would these judges ever rule against this Governor?

in Nigeria the Executive = Legislative = Judiciary

even monarchy is better than our government

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Cmanforall: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
I usually condemn this sort of act.
The judges no doubt deserve vehicles, but these should be made more of an official car. It is now so common that governors keep giving judges new cars, probably without them asking.
Is it that the new model of cars they have been using are ALL faulty AT THE SAME TIME?
Or is this a political way the executive wants to gain favour from the judiciary?

To be honest, if I am in that position, say as the chief judge of a state, I will openly reject these gifts and rather ask that the resources be used to maintain the roads or public transportation or channel it to more pressing issues in the state.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by zombieTRACKER: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ikpeazu the useless governor

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Siga: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sunofgod:
Innoson i hope?
...looks like Toyota

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by omenka(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
This is all our useless leaders are good at- ventures that add absolutely no substance to the co edition of the common man, but create avenues for them to steal by inflation of unit cost of items.

By the way, why Toyota? Why not Innoson?

Pathetic SOBs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Noted...

Next......
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by TheCvBank: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
The physical handover isn't really necessary in times like this. Have a virtual meeting, at the end of the day send the vehicles to the respective beneficiaries. Ikpeazu should know better, he treated the virus when he was infected for over a month

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Dpharisee: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
The worst governor in the SE, he has been trying to be in the news lately since surviving Coro

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Grandmeister(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
The permanent secretaries that has been working years since this administration are yet to get any official vehicles..they attend meetings and conferences with their vehicles and most times with their own monies..na to dey share vehicles to en political allies..I’ve never seen a government so anti-civil service workers.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Karlifate:
It seems Governor Ikpeazu has learnt some lessons when he was 'coronavirus positive'. He has been on the good side of news lately.
lol... So buy vehicle instead of ventilator is the good news... Nigerians will never stop to amaze me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by OkhaiAsein(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
is this Good/Bad news
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Lashist(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lol...which road will they drive the cars on??...this governor is always stupid cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by omenka(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Karlifate:
It seems Governor Ikpeazu has learnt some lessons when he was 'coronavirus positive'. He has been on the good side of news lately.
What exactly is good about this news?

Whatever happened to Innoson? Why should such venture be embarked upon by the governor when these same people are supposed to sit over cases, sometimes involving the governor's friends or family members, without bias? Isn't this tantamount to tying their hands behind their backs?

Smh.

Comments like yours are the reason why these demons are emboldened to keep trampling upon their people.

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Surulereman(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
amoduokoh:
So, he ordered Toyota instead of Innoson. Make una continue to dey blame Buhari
Look well. IVM
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by paulolee(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
good
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by omenka(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Surulereman:

Look well. IVM
Which yeye IVM? Those are Toyotas.

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Heyzee5: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Let them buy melon, peel them and export. It's a lucrative business. It sells faster than machine peel.

It's a low budget startup business with high returns on investment.
Pls can u enlighten me on this business? How can I contact you?
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by leonard509(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Vgg
Re: Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) by Brokeronline: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Video of Nigerian Guy beating and Italian in Italy..
Italians should stop racism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9SDwLu5IBM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security / Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video) / Protest In Bauchi In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.