Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing (60121 Views)

"The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria / You Will Not Believe This Transformation Of The UAE / Flood In Owerri City After 25 Minutes Rain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by deomelllo: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
I know the silly Igbos fit provoke, but Abeg make we stop with Osun/Aregbe pictures, this is about Imo state/Owerri.

Don't let the bitter, angry and pathetic Igbos divert the thread... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by PhockPhockMan: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
Abagworo:

90% of those who returned this season unanimously agree so you might belong to the 10%.
Clap for yourself, Imo State has 27 local government area, out of which your celebrating with pictures taken in one local government.

Plus and Minus, APC and Okorocha are monumental failures in Imo State.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by Abagworo(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
carchatz:
make una come learn work.

Why the f... are you spamming this thread? Nobody is dragging with you or are you that useless man?

6 Likes

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by carchatz: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
deomelllo:
I know the silly Igbos fit provoke, but Abeg make we stop with Osun/Aregbe pictures, this is about Imo state/Owerri.

Don't let the bitter, angry and pathetic Igbos divert the thread... grin grin grin

Ibo sabi beat chest over nothing.wetin rauf achieved swallowed everything in iboland

1 Like

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by deomelllo: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2018

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by PhockPhockMan: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
deomelllo:

Confine yourself to the dirty rubbish your brother is posting in the above thread..
Shatap there, ask Abagworo, he will tell you I'm from Imo State.

4 Likes

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by BankeSmalls(f): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
deomelllo:

Abagworo says Osun state is dirty and Imo is better grin

5 Likes

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by Abagworo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
PhockPhockMan:

Clap for yourself, Imo State has 27 local government area, out of which your celebrating with pictures taken in one local government.

Plus and Minus, APC and Okorocha are monumental failures in Imo State.

Come to this thread and mention the LGA without completed and ongoing projects as well as free education. Here is just about Owerri that was demolished and rebuilt from scratch.

https://www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state/420

1 Like

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by Abagworo(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
carchatz:

Ibo sabi beat chest over nothing.wetin rauf achieved swallowed everything in iboland

Chino Chino! You don't fail to reveal yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by PDJT: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
The road to mediocrity is paved with very low expectations. Smh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by carchatz: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by carchatz: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
Abagworo:

kini? ma lue
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by carchatz: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by temptnow: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Abagworo:

90% of those who returned this season unanimously agree so you might belong to the 10%.
shut up, Rochas is a scammer. You and Rochas will receive your judgement in hell fire. Showing people okigwe roundabout and that 15 storey building at Ama JK, you're taking pictures of it to decieve people. Stop wasting your time, Rochas is dead already.

See the above pictures and see Osun state work. Compare to the roundabout you're using to scam people. APC is dead in Imo state

6 Likes

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by deomelllo: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
temptnow:
shut up, Rochas is a scammer. You and Rochas will receive your judgement in hell fire. Showing people okigwe roundabout and that 15 storey building at Ama JK, you're taking pictures of it to decieve people. Stop wasting your time, Rochas is dead already

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

That's your scammer....the village medicine man... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by BankeSmalls(f): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
temptnow:
shut up, Rochas is a scammer. You and Rochas will receive your judgement in hell fire. Showing people okigwe roundabout and that 15 storey building at Ama JK, you're taking pictures of it to decieve people. Stop wasting your time, Rochas is dead already.

See the above pictures and see Osun state work. Compare to the roundabout you're using to scam people

hahahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by BankeSmalls(f): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
deomelllo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

And Rochass is better than Rauf aregberascal?
Owerri better than Osun jungles grin
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by temptnow: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
deomelllo:

Afonja you don come. No be me scratch your face. Ewu Gambia

11 Likes

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by deomelllo: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2018

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by BankeSmalls(f): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
Abagworo, come back and finish what you started grin
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by deomelllo: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2018

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by carchatz: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
deomelllo:

up aregbe

3 Likes

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by deomelllo: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Obviousy, Imo/owerri people det beta class more than onitsha people grin grin
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by BeijinDossier: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Useless old man I knew you must always find a way to link chino to your dumpsite. I spit on you old i.diot.

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by deomelllo: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Useless old man I knew you must always find a way to link chino to your dumpsite. I spit on you old i.diot.

This one don begin cry....abeg give am similac grin grin grin grin
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by deomelllo: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2018

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by carchatz: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
deomelllo:

East-West bypass in Osogbo.

aregbe the man of the moment.
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by carchatz: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
deomelllo:

Osun Students Honour #OgbeniGovtAt7 With Electrifying Calisthenics Display

all ibo govs put together no reach rauf

2 Likes

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
deomelllo:

That catarrh guy isn't an omoluabi, don't be deceived. The guy simply wants to ruin Abagworo's work and pit both of you against each other cheesy
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by ChimaAgbalajob: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Deomello, carchatz and Abagworo are one and the same individuals. Folks, please ignore and let Chino put Abagworo right for insulting his state.

BTW,
Where is Chino when you need him most to send the charlatans on exile? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
Okay. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. / Nigerian Woman Prevented From Boarding A Plane In Ghana (photo) / Lagos Conductor Sleeping On Duty While Car Is Moving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.