Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta (38256 Views)

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by bokunrawo(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
jaymejate:
Oya let's go there.

Yoruba guys when they hear sound of party

Thunder ⚡ fire your two balls
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by wane01(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
her example shows all marital hope is not lost ....
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by BlackDBagba: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by highchief1: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
NigeriaGIST:
As reported by Linda Ikeji's Blog today, Singer Omawumi and her husband, Tosin Yusuf, will have their traditional wedding at Omawumi's home town in Delta state next weekend. The couple who have two children together, had a registry wedding in January 2015. Looks like her people want her to be properly married before them. The happening is this coming weekend...

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2018/01/singer-omawumis-traditional-wedding-to.html

she never marry before?most of this ppl are failures o we are age mates and my wedding is 5yrs old Nawa
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by Adenipexy: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
marry at what age gan exactly well,wetin concern me HML to her
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by bedspread: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
No Comments
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by millionboi2: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
You sure say she never reach monopus
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by Lionofdjungle: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
If Omawumi's parents had collected bride price from the man as at the time they had court marriage, there is no need for the traditional wedding again. It's just a way of exploiting the man.
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by Ulue: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
It is never too late!
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
smiley
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by jaymejate: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

She is not a Yoruba girl

I know

1 Like

Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
tosyne2much:
So the husband has actually been having access to kitty-cat on credit?

Now he feels it's time to pay his debt cheesy
They should go and rest. They're already married. grin
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by temptnow: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

She is not a Yoruba girl
yeah right, she's a Fulani herdsman daughter.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
bokunrawo:
Thunder ⚡ fire your two balls
. Lol. You wicked oo. So you no want make the guy dey do kerewa again? Why e be say na him two balls u give thunder? Nawa you o
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by Sterope(f): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
People have time and money to waste.
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by Ishilove: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
After two children. Dem try
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by stblessing(f): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
Aww she's my favourite nigerian musician. I'm happy for her. I just hope that after the white wedding, we don't hear- "Omanwumi marriage crashes" two months later
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by bleskid: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
elephant husband undecided aka rubbish
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by seun0225(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
olatunji390:
Thought she married. So the husband just de eat free Toto since three year now. Nah WA o
Oga use your eyes to read well. The OP said she had her court marriage in 2015. Court marriage and traditional marriage no be the same thing
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
sandrahnaub:
Happy married life
This one na serious love wanti ti *singing *

succulent orangegrin grin

Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by Alamus(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Legal dick now!!!lol
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by Elfaris(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Are they married or Not? which one is this one again?
Meanwhile a new story have been published today about how US president secretly met with North Korean leader in Nigeria. check it Out here https://twitter.com/Abdulisah77/status/950099547379961856
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by DataMadam(f): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Congrats to em.
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
sirBLUNT:
this could be us..but you're still acting drama
my oga who is d actress let me talk sense into her head
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by churchee: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Do they still need honeymoon after the wedding? Because with two kids, is there still honey left there?

By the way, I used to think Omawumi is Yoruba sef.
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by Achor1111(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Edopesin:
So All Those Rubbish With Flavour Na Scam! HML Anyways
who told you flavour want to marry?
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by narorose(f): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Congrats dear
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by CandidNotes: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
highchief1:
she never marry before?most of this ppl are failures o we are age mates and my wedding is 5yrs old Nawa

She's a failure because you married before her and you are her age mate Who gave you access to the internet? It looks like you missed your pills. Pele, wa wa alright!

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 08, 2018
I love this lady and her song
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by Kellydgreat(f): 2:08am On Jan 08, 2018
almujahidy:
Coming late though grin

Better Late than Never
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:14am On Jan 08, 2018
sandrahnaub:
Happy married life

This one na serious love wanti ti *singing *
we could do our own together soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be / Tunde Usman 'Okele' Wears Super Eagles Jersey With Charm, Summons The Oracle / Tiwa Savage Chilling In A Private Jet Before Her Show In Malabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.